PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 22, 2015

Remiem
04-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Becoming Infamous

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Spider Crate

You all got a little sneak preview this past week when you spotted Violet in the stables. This week, visit the Beastmaster in any town to obtain the Sticky Spiders Crate, which contain one of the following spiders: Wurmtongue, Crawly, Shadowlurk, Frosteye and Violet, the new Legendary Spider Pet.

Violet has an AA that applies slow and DOT on multiple enemies, gives allies a 10% speed boost AND stun immunity for 3 seconds.

Weekend Event
We've got another one of our regular events in line for you as well, but let's save that for tomorrow's announcement, shall we?

In This Week's News

New Achievement and Title: Infamous

It's been a while since we added a new achievement. Now, players who reach 15k AP's will receive an achievement for their achievements! Plus, a new title: Infamous.

Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes. Special thanks to Madnex for keeping the current bug list always current!

+ Lemon & Lime's Twist of Fate ability can no longer be canceled by other abilities.
+ The Dragkin Bruiser mobs now display the correct redzone for their AOE ability.
+ Mushrooms in the arena will now ALL disappear when the boss dies.
+ Razor Shield's "Spinning Freedom" now properly removed freeze when charged.
+ The roots produced by the Elondrian Rifle can now be removed by crowd control removing abilities.
+ In The Hauntlet, spawned minions now die with the boss to prevent you from dying after the boss is killed.
+ Fixed a bug that was allowing players to get the Mythic Upgrade without enraging Inan'hesh.
+ Rogues can no longer cast Shadow Veil in towns, which was causing performance issues for some players.

Rogue Skill Description Updates

This week, we continue our series of updates for descriptions of skills and upgrades with Rogue. For clarity, a number of the Rogue skills and upgrades will be updated during tomorrow's maintenance. Skills and upgrades will still work exactly as they did before. These are text refinements only.

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peak at some fancy new armor. What's next? Hint: Slaying orcs isn't the only way to get new armor in this expansion. But if you want these items, you'll have to get crafty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

ujangkampak
04-22-2015, 02:36 PM
nice one (:

Enterradora
04-22-2015, 02:36 PM
second.......

D.AL
04-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Thank you for the effort to make the game better n better.

chrizplague
04-22-2015, 02:39 PM
Violet *.* really want this pet cx

kinzmet
Goodbye "Paragon", hello "Infamous"

Clickbangboom
So many new pets, sure would be nice to be able to organize my stable :)

Thanks for the update Rem! Looking forward to the event!

kinzmet
04-22-2015, 02:42 PM
The next crate would be "Dear Crate" ???
Alejandro, Deary, Colton and ArcaneDeary?

Sverdysiuss
04-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Remiem, please, PLEASE, add Title for "elusive Four"! It is almost most hard app and dont have title...

Enterradora
04-22-2015, 02:46 PM
The next crate would be "Dear Crate" ???
Alejandro, Deary, Colton and ArcaneDeary?

ill prefer the panter kind crate, flying dragon crate or monkey crate, misty, haze and clyde only avaliable by platinum atm

Kyle Holmes
04-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Great, I've been buzzing cos I just got paragon hahaha gives me something to work towards though. Ill use the 50 plats I won from raffle to get a spider either way I'll be getting a pet i haven't got

sent from fritters beak

Kakashis
04-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Woot! Looking good

ilhanna
04-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Thanks for Infamous title. :)

I hope the event is double arena masterchest or double tooth. Or ankh event. Something that gets us farming. Last two weekends had been dead boring.

azagreoralu
04-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Yay new egg crate. We didn't have a new one last week :(. Thanks for all the hard work :)

Candylicks
04-22-2015, 03:41 PM
Thx guys for the title! Cool to see our suggestions implemented in the game, really feels like we have a hand in creating Arlor.

Nice pink spider too. Feel free to introduce pink, purple, and rainbows in any other pets/vanity. (;

TheIrishOne
04-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Buzzing >w< can't wait! Violet looks so amazing! Great job!! And that shadow veil thing was getting confusing lol looked like a bunch of rogues bombed the outpost 3:

Madnex
04-22-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm pretty content despite the lack of content.

On topic, what I want to see next is, apart from the Rogue skills descriptions changed next update, it'd be very nice if we could give the Entangling Traps a little boost. Currently, charging the skill has no effect!

Suggestion: Make it so charging the skill further boosts the chance of the traps to cast a net that pulls targets within range (20% -> 40%).

http://i.imgur.com/uRs0kW5.png

Froxanthar
04-22-2015, 06:49 PM
I hate spiders. Yuck!

Wazakesy
04-22-2015, 06:59 PM
When are the fixings coming for LnL?

If it comes Tomorrow(as of asian time), so i can test it out...

Dashie
04-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Remiem, please, PLEASE, add Title for "elusive Four"! It is almost most hard app and dont have title...

Yeah, Agree ! It's too tough job to find them. So as a revert we must require a title.

color
04-22-2015, 07:05 PM
Looks pretty!!!

Dashie
04-22-2015, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the update Remiem! ! Excited for event !! New violet pet looks good ! I'll try to get them... !! and for new infamous title- LOL already Infamous!

Arachnophobik
04-22-2015, 07:21 PM
I hate spiders. Yuck!
Im fascinated by them but dont put them near me

Ladysophie
04-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Woohooooo Violet will pair so well with my blue purple set *0*

Qnoy
04-22-2015, 08:50 PM
Nice update Rem.. And cant wait to set my [infamous] 😊

Sent From XT-1022

Santave
04-22-2015, 08:54 PM
another legendary pet crate --"

carmine_blade
04-22-2015, 08:57 PM
Ooh crafting for new orc amour, ace!

"Last week you got a sneak peak at some fancy new armor. What's next? Hint: Slaying orcs isn't the only way to get new armor in this expansion. But if you want these items, you'll have to get crafty."

Froxanthar
04-22-2015, 09:00 PM
Ooh crafting for new orc amour, ace!

"Last week you got a sneak peak at some fancy new armor. What's next? Hint: Slaying orcs isn't the only way to get new armor in this expansion. But if you want these items, you'll have to get crafty."
Didn't notice that... omg another crafts?? I already lost my spirit..

Caabatric
04-22-2015, 09:22 PM
]
Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes. Special thanks to Madnex for keeping the current bug list always current!

+ Lemon & Lime's Twist of Fate ability can no longer be canceled by other abilities.
+ The Dragkin Bruiser mobs now display the correct redzone for their AOE ability.
+ Mushrooms in the arena will now ALL disappear when the boss dies.
+ Razor Shield's "Spinning Freedom" now properly removed freeze when charged.
+ The roots produced by the Elondrian Rifle can now be removed by crowd control removing abilities.
+ In The Hauntlet, spawned minions now die with the boss to prevent you from dying after the boss is killed.
+ Fixed a bug that was allowing players to get the Mythic Upgrade without enraging Inan'hesh.
+ Rogues can no longer cast Shadow Veil in towns, which was causing performance issues for some players.

So gale, fire, ice remove the proc? Thanks for ruining the proc for pvp and pve....
I also heard that the armor debuff proc also doesnt work on it......
Some may argue that it was a glitch, but wasn't the war 25% armor debuff in pvp a glitch. Why wasn't that fixed along with the gun immunity....

Other than that nice job

carmine_blade
04-22-2015, 09:32 PM
Didn't notice that... omg another crafts?? I already lost my spirit..

Well hopefully it won't be Nekro-esque crafting or Planar Amulet... being legendary I'm hoping means it will be achievable for most, given time and effort!

Bluesparky
04-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi Remi,

I understand that the Elondrian Gun is bugged and it is not working as it is "supposed" to. Can we look at how this will effect the class please. Even though is a bug fix, it really is a nerf to the weakest class in AL.

For starters, what ever happened to mages being the "control" class? Our fireball doesn't stun, neither does our gale. Our Ice doesn't freeze, so where is the control. Everyone either has a Nekro shield, mage shield, Razor or Juggernaut. At what point does the mage get to control?

Secondly, how come every other class has the ability to do armor debuff and not mages. When you removed the root effect from the elondrian gun, you also removed the root procs 25% debuff. So now the weakest of the three classes is the only one that doesn't debuff opponents armor? So we just became even squishier. I understand it was just a proc, but it was all we had. For me, when I was fighting vs a warrior, those few seconds that I saw he was rooted, were the only few seconds that I could stand there and fire away at him and actually do some damage.

Essentially, since the mages no longer are a "control" class, we are now just some weak rogues, who are reliant on shields. That's my 2 cents on this and I'd appreciate a second look at balancing mages. With that said, I do want to thank you for all of the work that you have been doing to clean this game up lately.

As a separate Issue, can you please look at my post in this thread (post #11) and address the issue with multiple SNS AA's being activated simultaneously. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?224875-Influence-of-Pet-in-Arcane-Legends-Over-Time

It's really been a game changing bug. If we can address this bug finally, I truly believe everyone can move past the SNS quibble once and for all.

Thank you :)

Out of Thanks Shiny. Thanks For the POST.

Dex Scene
04-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Wow spider crate!!.
And omg I love the updates.
When I read them I was like "yes :D Yes :D Yes :D"

bedmaster
04-23-2015, 03:53 AM
So this weekend we will have event?

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Dashie
04-23-2015, 04:02 AM
So this weekend we will have event?

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Yep, that's what this thread says ^_^

Kyle Holmes
04-23-2015, 05:14 AM
I don't know why they wait until the last minute before they put the last announcement out which event its ganna be.

sent from fritters beak

oagrafr
04-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Want to upgrade mythic set to lvl 41 or 46 !!:encouragement:

.no
04-23-2015, 07:24 AM
Thank you for the bug fixes

Aprove
04-23-2015, 07:44 AM
Thanks.
Excited to see the new event this weekend.. What could it be?? Double XP? Double Super Gem Odds?
:excitement:

Candylicks
04-23-2015, 08:10 AM
I am really curious if this is something the Devs can do for us. Recently I switched from iOS to a droid tablet and my biggest issue is the on screen android buttons inside of the game. I am constantly reducing the game when I am playing- the potions buttons are right next to the android buttons.

Is it possible in the future for you to make AL play for us in immersive mode (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?185178-Immersive-mode-on-android)? It would really enhance the game play for the android users!

Jeffgeomon
04-23-2015, 08:55 AM
I suggest implementing somesort of root-immunity in pvp arenas, similar to breeze's freeze immunity and normal stun immunity. The fundamental issue is that the stacking of multiple guns on one team can result in an eternal root for the opposite team. Giving a short period of time when a character can't be rooted prevents this from happening, yet at the same time retains the gun's proc effectiveness.

This obviously should only apply to pvp.

(With root immunity in-place, clock should then be able to properly root in pvp.)

dhusor
04-23-2015, 10:13 AM
Why don't u guys just remove gun proc... U guys making mages useless anyway...... Or make only two classes.. Rough nd warriors.... -.-

Kriticality
04-23-2015, 11:00 AM
Why is everyone so mad about the gun proc lol? Stop thinking of it as a gun nerf, it's not. Think of it as fixing skills that remove and prevent snare, root, stun etc. Skills like mages shield, jugg and razor. Should make it a little easier to swallow.

Kakashis
04-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Guess it's time to switch to a Frost gun

dhusor
04-23-2015, 12:28 PM
Correction, switch to a Frost Bow....Bow...not gun.

Why O why did i not listen to others and open Nekro on my rogue. I'm kicking myself for that.
Lol depressed mage

mxzgrawp
04-23-2015, 02:00 PM
Test Servers opened \(^.^)/

Armani Boi
04-23-2015, 10:34 PM
I would say.....AL now making good update than previous years.

KODUS to Productor i guess for coming to Arcane Legends

Thank you for the effort to make the game better n better.

Caabatric
04-23-2015, 10:43 PM
Why is everyone so mad about the gun proc lol? Stop thinking of it as a gun nerf, it's not. Think of it as fixing skills that remove and prevent snare, root, stun etc. Skills like mages shield, jugg and razor. Should make it a little easier to swallow.
It wouldnt be that bad a blow if they fixed war axe with the update....

Kriticality
04-23-2015, 10:45 PM
What's the glitch with the axe? I wasn't aware anything was not working as intended.

Caabatric
04-23-2015, 11:49 PM
What's the glitch with the axe? I wasn't aware anything was not working as intended.

I am unsure it is a glitch but the 25% armor debuff working in pvp.
Glitch or not hugely unfair against mage class....

raxaxic
04-24-2015, 01:36 AM
Thanks Remi! Can't wait for the expansion.

Serancha
04-24-2015, 02:42 AM
Would appreciate the top guild breakdown if possible. It's really the only benefit to being on the list, so would be nice to see.

Thanks

Tabeer Amin
04-27-2015, 11:41 PM
Can u make pets in stable (which are not owned) in alphabetical order?
Hard to find particular pets now. .Too many there!

Avaree
04-28-2015, 09:24 AM
Way back we saw a weekend of double arena master chests drop.. Any chances for that soon? Would be fun while waiting for expansion...

Hunter16
04-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Can u make pets in stable (which are not owned) in alphabetical order?
Hard to find particular pets now. .Too many there!

Also, let us be able to tick some "favorite pets" that we need when running hard maps. I have lots of pets and finding the right one takes around 2-3 seconds or sometimes even more, which is a lot of time when fighting a strong boss.

And I may be asking too much, but why not make pets happy for 30 min instead of 15?

Or 15 for lv1, going up to 30 for 41.

Eski
04-28-2015, 11:14 AM
Way back we saw a weekend of double arena master chests drop.. Any chances for that soon? Would be fun while waiting for expansion...
sounds cool ! or a double of planar drops :)

Avaree
04-28-2015, 11:59 AM
sounds cool ! or a double of planar drops :)

No double planar rubbish drops pls hehe, only double arena masters chests :)

Kyle Holmes
04-28-2015, 12:00 PM
Also, let us be able to tick some "favorite pets" that we need when running hard maps. I have lots of pets and finding the right one takes around 2-3 seconds or sometimes even more, which is a lot of time when fighting a strong boss.

And I may be asking too much, but why not make pets happy for 30 min instead of 15?

Or 15 for lv1, going up to 30 for 41.
This sounds like a good idea, they should also make it so happiness goes full when the pet lvls

sent from fritters beak

Serancha
04-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Still need the chat system fixed please. We can't go through expansion with it the way it is now. I don't think the devs realize how many times we have to change chat target in a given hour - during expansion that multiplies 10-fold or more, especially for guild GMs or officers.

Kyle Holmes
04-28-2015, 06:04 PM
Still need the chat system fixed please. We can't go through expansion with it the way it is now. I don't think the devs realize how many times we have to change chat target in a given hour - during expansion that multiplies 10-fold or more, especially for guild GMs or officers.
What's wrong with that chat. I've never seen it any different so I wouldn't know

sent from fritters beak

ilhanna
04-28-2015, 06:14 PM
What's wrong with that chat. I've never seen it any different so I wouldn't know

sent from fritters beak

Try having several people pm you at roughly the same time, and you have conversations going on guild chat and officer chat, while you're running in a party. See if you can do that without replying to the wrong person, sending what is meant for officer chat to the whole guild, saying "run" to your officers instead of to your party mates. Try to do that for hours on end.

Masked
04-28-2015, 10:08 PM
didnt one dev or mod comment a while back on the chat issues? something about needing a new server to make smart chat right? could we get a dev or mods comment pls, this weekly re-run of fix chat is old. side note before i get squashed by posters, yes i have experinced a large volume of private messages, yes i have wrong chatted, but nothing i have ever had anything to be embarresed about.

ilhanna
04-28-2015, 11:12 PM
didnt one dev or mod comment a while back on the chat issues? something about needing a new server to make smart chat right? could we get a dev or mods comment pls, this weekly re-run of fix chat is old. side note before i get squashed by posters, yes i have experinced a large volume of private messages, yes i have wrong chatted, but nothing i have ever had anything to be embarresed about.

Yes the embarrassment is a nuisance, but it's the inefficiency that really bothers me about the chat system. Say I've just posted something on /g and I want to post on /o next, I would have to erase the automatic supposedly-smart default /guildchat and retype /o. And say after that I want to talk on /p, but my message gets to /o instead. I would have to retype the message on /p. That's inefficient and just plain annoying.

Serancha
04-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Try having several people pm you at roughly the same time, and you have conversations going on guild chat and officer chat, while you're running in a party. See if you can do that without replying to the wrong person, sending what is meant for officer chat to the whole guild, saying "run" to your officers instead of to your party mates. Try to do that for hours on end.

AND try to do that while fighting and not die. If your guild has to wait 10 minutes until your run finishes before they get an answer, even the most patient ones tend to get a little restless (to put it nicely).

Yes, the devs said it is on the list and will be fixed eventually, but it is probably the most major issue that involves the majority of the players in the game - unlike buffs and nerfs to arcane pets that only affect a small percentage of the community. With expansion getting closer, most players would like to see this issue addressed before the expansion chaos kicks in. We just don't want them to forget it or let it slide down the list - hence the reminder.

Masked
04-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Yes, the devs said it is on the list and will be fixed eventually, but it is probably the most major issue that involves the majority of the players in the game - unlike buffs and nerfs to arcane pets that only affect a small percentage of the community..

still trying to understand your comparison above.... smart chat is probably most major issue that involves the majority of the players....smart chat is a blemish compaired to bugs, buffs and nerfs.

btw from my experince with my guild that i am in, if officers or my guild master is in elite maps, hold off on sending a private message, its common curtesy. To stop and answer a pm in the middle of a high dmging mob isnt smart chats fault you died...

Ardbeg
04-29-2015, 02:00 AM
still trying to understand your comparison above.... smart chat is probably most major issue that involves the majority of the players....smart chat is a blemish compaired to bugs, buffs and nerfs.

btw from my experince with my guild that i am in, if officers or my guild master is in elite maps, hold off on sending a private message, its common curtesy. To stop and answer a pm in the middle of a high dmging mob isnt smart chats fault you died...

during a new expansion, guild masters and officers get a ton of pms from mates who are stuck on their map or need directions. also, you exchange a lot of info with friends. as serancha said, letting mates wait creates a lot of tension in the guild. having to delete every auto assumed /guildchat, /o, ...is a real pita, especially on a tablet or phone.

Cray
04-29-2015, 02:24 AM
Try using /G or /O, etc.. Need one extra sec for typing a capital but the chat system won't remember your last chat so you won't have to erase /guildchat every time. It only doesn't work with /R but I don't like to use /R anyway since this one is bugged for me too sometimes..

Serancha
04-29-2015, 02:33 AM

During expansion time people tend to get excited. They want to know everything, and they want to know it now. Even in a smallish mellow guild, the chat window is suddenly lit up, and pm's are flying. People who have been in game a long time also receive a lot of pm's from non-guild people from their friend lists. I can't even tell you how many hundred times in Season 4 I was asked "How do I get to Nordr?".

If we could just leave chat on /guildchat, that would be no problem but even for non-officers, members of guilds trying to help out experience the same thing. Zone chat / partychat / guildchat / pm soandso x 100. That's what I mean by it affecting the majority of players. To go through an expansion like that would be super frustrating.

Sure we could choose not to answer, but that's not how most guilds work. Yes it is common courtesy to not pm someone who is in a map, but that flies out the window when everyone in the game is running at once and people log in wanting information. Most of us can type a quick reply to someone while fighting with no problem. Adding an extra 5 seconds to delete the autochat and retarget means death. That means that dealth is indeed on the smartchat.

Try using /G or /O, etc.. Need one extra sec for typing a capital but the chat system won't remember your last chat so you won't have to erase /guildchat every time. It only doesn't work with /R but I don't like to use /R anyway since this one is bugged for me too sometimes..

That's a good idea, but the pm's cause the largest amount of deleting issues. Some of the names get really long, then it continues to remember them when you say something to another target...and on...and on...

Cray
04-29-2015, 03:57 AM
True, I try to reply button in alerts most of the time, but with a lot of pm's that could get difficult too

Kyle Holmes
04-29-2015, 04:51 AM
I know what you mean now. But I don't run heavy elites, I still understand your pain though, it gets quite annoying.

sent from fritters beak

Dominicanx
05-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Woooooooooo hoblin event cant wait!!!

Dominicanx
05-01-2015, 03:57 AM
Will Al turn like pl that has lv cap 71 i think