PDA

View Full Version : Please allow "Inspect Page" for In- Game Screen!

braluk
03-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Theres a few things that I'd like to really see changed on the in-game screen. I know there are some options to customize the main playing screen but not much.

1) Please allow us to disable the that blinking exclamation mark at the bottom of our screens right above the store shortcut link. When it's clicked, on, a message pops up on the screen to go to a higher level dungeon to gain experience. It is distracting, takes up room on the screen, and most of all, it interferes with gameplay when I have to pull a quick change in direction (i.e. camera angle is not at character's back, but still in front of character). This means I have to press at the bottom of the screen to run until I have safe time to rotate my camera. This also means often mistakingly tapping on the button so instead of running away/changing direction, I end up pulling up the same message.

Which brings me to my main suggestion. Please allow us to customize our play screen much like our character screen. In particular, i'd like to just only feature names and maybe health info of my teammates. Currently it's a little too large on my screen and I'll click on a character name bymistake instead of an enemy. If we could customize it by making it smaller or even making it able to be minimized like the skills menu. Enlarging potion buttons would be a nice option too. The option to perhaps have numeric values displayed (health, mana, xp) real time instead of a red/blue/yellow bar would be pretty neat and space saving. Getting rid of the four pre-saved chat dialogue button would be nice. Perhaps even a button that hides everything (kind of like a full screen button for a presentation) you want to be tucked away during a map. It increases playing area on the phone. Feedback?

superglut2
04-03-2011, 01:41 PM
We need a resize feature. I wanna make my spell buttons smaller and my chat screen smaller.