PDA

View Full Version : Just had a 55 BEG me to pay him to powerlevel me.

Zojak
03-29-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm not sure how much sense that title makes, but i was in CTK on my 41 enchantress (boo earns too low blah blah flame flame), like i had been for a while tonight, and half way through the run, a 55 joins up, starts messaging me

"Hey give me items and i'll level you"

i ignored it because i wasn't going to pay for powerleveling, and i was in the middle of fighting, then he starts begging

"Come on"
"Please"
"Come on"
"Come on"

goes on for almost the whole second half of the dungeon.

Anywho i'm not even sure why i'm posting this, but i thought it was very amusing a 55 was basically begging me to buy pwrlvling services from him lolol

Flame onnnnn!

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 12:04 AM
HAHAHA Omg i saw this guy maybe as well hes like POWER LEVEL ME im like.. your 55? hes LIKE I NEED HELP im like LOL

Otukura
03-30-2011, 12:06 AM
HAHAHA Omg i saw this guy maybe as well hes like POWER LEVEL ME im like.. your 55? hes LIKE I NEED HELP im like LOL

The 55 here was trying to powerlevel, not be powerleveled. If he's that desperate for money... pfft...

Zojak
03-30-2011, 12:10 AM
The 55 here was trying to powerlevel, not be powerleveled. If he's that desperate for money... pfft...

My thoughts exactly, i mean, i was clearly holding my own and doing my fair share of the killing in there too. I mean if he needs money, go farm PP =/

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 12:22 AM

thats what u get for not reading things properly haha but yes some level 55 asked to be powerleveled :/