PDA

View Full Version : Help with few things

Trikzy
04-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Hello, so Ive been thinking alot and
1) I have bought a new character slot with story tokens and Im pretty much starting out as new so Im tired of playing with warrior as I like to dish out damage and stay alive as well to solo sometimes. So: Should I choose to become sorcerer or rogue?
2) What pet should I get for my new rogue or sorcerer? Im going to collect max 500k so Ive been thinking if yowie or blinky is good?
3) Are there any guilds worth joining or should I make my own guild?
4) And finally, how and where should I train to get level 41 fastest? (Please tell where and from what level to what level and how long)
Thanks for your attention

Bloodcurler
04-22-2015, 02:29 PM
1) rogue
2) blinky
3) up to you
4) wt4 / kt4 (24/7) w/ abaddon and exp bonus elixir.

D.AL
04-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Hey,

1) Rogue n sorcerer r diferent, it depends off your style of game.

2) Blinky is better for both classes.

3) Join one good pve guild.

4) If u wanna cap fast, go to watchers tomb 4. Stay there, u ll reach 41 in few hours, if u can, afford XP lix.

Good luck.

Clickbangboom
04-22-2015, 02:37 PM
1. Rogue
2. blinky good
3. Join a guild (Creating and managing your own takes a lot of time and money) (Consider <The stone> to help you with leveling and learning builds and such)
4. If you join a guild then ppl can help you level up, for leveling fast wt4 and kt4 as said in above post. Run those with ppl of similar level imo.

Dragoonclaws
04-22-2015, 03:03 PM
4. Do watcher tomb 4 only first group of mobs from left and right side it gives u 100 xp without elixir , no need to run all the room , this way is faster

I don't get it... Do you mean that the other mobs give less exp? From my experience in Legends game, the further you go in a map, the stronger the mobs become and the better exp they give.

Kyle Holmes
04-22-2015, 03:32 PM
You are killing more mobs in wt4 within 5-7 mins and I'm sure the mobs stay close to your lvl

sent from fritters beak

azagreoralu
04-22-2015, 03:41 PM
1) in my opinion mage plays better then rogue so I'd say go with mage
2)blinky
3)try some pve guilds that let any level join
4) wt4 is best as long as you have a decent pt

Magegrimm
04-22-2015, 03:42 PM
I don't get it... Do you mean that the other mobs give less exp? From my experience in Legends game, the further you go in a map, the stronger the mobs become and the better exp they give.
What? I thought they all gave 1 xp in case if it's blue dot near enemy's health bar....

JohnnyHardcore
04-22-2015, 03:51 PM
1 - Depends on playstyle. Rogue, boss damage max, faster mob damage than warrior, slower to level than mage and use mana pos constantly. Mage, lower boss damage, massive mob damage in nukes and damage over time. Fastest levelling and better pot management. (You'll end up using less HP pots than rogue mana pots by a large Margin.

2 - blinky for rogue or mage. He is a well rounded pet and his nuke/DoT AA is handy.

3 - Do some research and join a PVE guild for awhile. Take part in contests, end game build advice from people already at cap, party members to run levelling groups with. Once you are at level cap, have some personal reputation and some good in game friends start your own guild if you're so inclined.

4 - Level grind in Watchers Tomb 4. Over half of our 400 members hit 41 in about 3 days grinding there. You get ??xp for every mob killed, so the more the better.

For the other posters in the thread. In WT4 I believe its 2xp per kill base rate without elixir up to level 41. Once you are clearing the zone in 4-7 minutes it is much faster to do whole zone than part of it as with elixir and 15% passive xp gain, if you tack abaddon on top, you bring in approximately 1000xp per run. Faster to hit it the whole way around than load in and out constantly.

azagreoralu
04-22-2015, 03:52 PM
What? I thought they all gave 1 xp in case if it's blue dot near enemy's health bar....

For the most part they give 1 xp or 1/2 xp

Magegrimm
04-22-2015, 03:52 PM
For the most part they give 1 xp or 1/2 xp
Or more, depending on which mobs you kill, what level are you and if you have any xp boosts...

azagreoralu
04-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Or more, depending on which mobs you kill, what level are you and if you have any xp boosts...

In my experience you only get 2xp a kill when your pt is 5+ levels above you or with a elix/xp pet

Trikzy
04-22-2015, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, but in the long term, which class will be the most useful?

carmine_blade
04-23-2015, 12:27 AM
1. Consensus is that rogue is the most popular class at the moment (most likely to be invited to party even without best gears).

2. Blinky.

3. Definitely join a guild, esp. while levelling. Any friendly helpful guild will do, check the guild section for one that will suit.

4. Personally I find endlessly running tombs really boring, so I mixed Kraag Tombs 4 with running the highest levels I could (everything up til the boss, which wastes potions and time once you've killed him the first time). As soon as you can once you hit Nordr (lvl 23+), do the Olde Yodeler's daily quests- the two that give 300xp each.

Good luck and have fun!

Fyrce
04-23-2015, 12:54 AM
It doesn't take long to get character slots. Get both.

Trikzy
04-23-2015, 08:15 AM
It doesn't take long to get character slots. Get both.
But focusing on 2 characters will be bothersome and takes alot of time to concentrate :(

Bloodcurler
04-23-2015, 09:21 AM
But focusing on 2 characters will be bothersome and takes alot of time to concentrate :(

And gold too. If you are playing a rogue class, gear and weapon for a medium and high end rogue aren't cheap. For example (at level 41) Mythic Bow 7-13 million, helm and armor upgraded mythic (if you go that route) 1 mil plus and lets not talk about imbued gear, ring and amulet ranging from 300k - 3 mil and a good pet 500k - 1mil, arcane pet (singe/samael/maridos etc... 9 mil plus). So basically you are looking around 10 millions in gold to have a decent rogue minus a great pet.

Some people will argue and tell you that you don't need mythic bow and just get the expedition bow... well most PUGs for Arena and Tombs wouldn't even talk to you if you are using that. They won't invite you if your damage is less than 600 and HP is less than 3900.

It is worst right now since the economy in AL are really bad now. Gold are really hard to come by unless you buy platinum from STS.

ClumsyCactus
04-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Play a rogue, get blinky, join a pve guild, and do TONS of runs in wt4 or kt3

PhoenixPrime
04-23-2015, 09:47 AM
If you have a little cash to spend, the Adventurer Pack might be handy to have too. It's a one time cash expense ($2.99 or $3.99 US I think?), but the 15% exp bonus is supposed to be permanent and doesn't have a time limit like an elixir and you don't need your pet summoned like Abadon. Plus it is supposed to be stackable, so you can still use it with the elixirs and Abadon if you want. (Just maxed out my Mage and Rogue and used all of the above options to speed the process up some).

As for Rogue versus Mage. I guess it really depends on if you like frying a bunch of small guys with a fireball, or nailing bosses with arrows. Both give you a nice feeling of destructive satisfaction that you just don't get with the warrior, 8^).

Trojan2100
04-23-2015, 11:05 AM
If you have a little cash to spend, the Adventurer Pack might be handy to have too. It's a one time cash expense ($2.99 or $3.99 US I think?), but the 15% exp bonus is supposed to be permanent and doesn't have a time limit like an elixir and you don't need your pet summoned like Abadon. Plus it is supposed to be stackable, so you can still use it with the elixirs and Abadon if you want. (Just maxed out my Mage and Rogue and used all of the above options to speed the process up some).

As for Rogue versus Mage. I guess it really depends on if you like frying a bunch of small guys with a fireball, or nailing bosses with arrows. Both give you a nice feeling of destructive satisfaction that you just don't get with the warrior, 8^).

He answered all your question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trikzy
04-23-2015, 01:38 PM
And gold too. If you are playing a rogue class, gear and weapon for a medium and high end rogue aren't cheap. For example (at level 41) Mythic Bow 7-13 million, helm and armor upgraded mythic (if you go that route) 1 mil plus and lets not talk about imbued gear, ring and amulet ranging from 300k - 3 mil and a good pet 500k - 1mil, arcane pet (singe/samael/maridos etc... 9 mil plus). So basically you are looking around 10 millions in gold to have a decent rogue minus a great pet.

Some people will argue and tell you that you don't need mythic bow and just get the expedition bow... well most PUGs for Arena and Tombs wouldn't even talk to you if you are using that. They won't invite you if your damage is less than 600 and HP is less than 3900.

It is worst right now since the economy in AL are really bad now. Gold are really hard to come by unless you buy platinum from STS.

So rogue isnt cheap, but what about sorcerer?