PDA

View Full Version : NEW Song = NEW GIVEAWAY

ign Boss
04-23-2015, 01:33 AM
Hey guys! I just released my new remix of Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (Echorus Remix)!! You guys can use it in your new Pocket Legends Videos!!
youtube.com/watch?v=FWDI3vOeW30

With this new video I will be holding several contests!:

100 likes: 1 mill giveaway
500 likes: 5 mill giveaway
1 mill views: 10 mill giveaway!!
In addition will randomly give away Pvp items!!

The video already has 50 likes and if people keep supporting it it'll easily reach these goals! Sharing/Liking/Subscribing is also a great help. In addition there is a free download in the YouTube description.

Here is the song!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWDI3vOeW30

Thanks for your support guys!
-All Hail / Boss / Lol / ECHORUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ign Boss
04-23-2015, 01:36 AM
Don't forget to tell me what you think of the song! PL has always been one of my biggest supporters and is the reason I am called Echorus today!

synfullmagic_23110
04-23-2015, 01:45 AM
dam dood nice sick beats yo

Giazagilur
04-23-2015, 11:59 AM
I like it, very catchy, and as one of the comments said, very relaxing...you get one like from me :)
You could also try posting it on soundcloud, although I'm sure YouTube is pulling in more listeners.
Also, I like the E

Draoscao
04-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Sick tunes mate! I'd totally dance to this... At home, when no one is home :)

ign Boss
04-23-2015, 01:10 PM
I like it, very catchy, and as one of the comments said, very relaxing...you get one like from me :)
You could also try posting it on soundcloud, although I'm sure YouTube is pulling in more listeners.
Also, I like the E

Thanks! And it's on soundcloud too!

ign Boss
04-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Also, I like the E

Thanks! And it's on soundcloud too!

Reunegade
04-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Wait, you're Echorus?

GTS
04-23-2015, 05:22 PM
Wao.

Just wao.

My new favorite remix. Everyone should check this out.

ign Boss
04-23-2015, 07:26 PM
Wait, you're Echorus?

Yes

Wao.

Just wao.

My new favorite remix. Everyone should check this out.

Thanks! Liking and sharing on facebook helps!

Ign Lol

bosstinytitan
04-23-2015, 07:29 PM
Wow. That was absolutely outstanding. I just sent it out to some friends XD

ign Boss
04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Wow. That was absolutely outstanding. I just sent it out to some friends XD

Thanks dude! Everything helps!

Ign Lol

ign Boss
04-24-2015, 06:18 PM
Going to do 1 mill GIVAWAY at 75 likes! 7 more!

Ign Lol

Promagin
04-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Good job!

Left you a like :)

Everyone'sFavMage
04-25-2015, 08:50 PM
I follow u on sound cloud babe, I don't do you tube. But I follow u on Instagram and liked it there. Does that count? Can I has pvp item pls. On a serious note, stellar Job with this remix. My favorite you have ever done.

John Dexter Trinidad
04-26-2015, 12:20 AM
Hey guys! I just released my new remix of Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (Echorus Remix)!! You guys can use it in your new Pocket Legends Videos!!
youtube.com/watch?v=FWDI3vOeW30

With this new video I will be holding several contests!:

100 likes: 1 mill giveaway
250 likes: 5 mill giveaway
500 likes: 10 mill giveaway!!
In addition will randomly give away Pvp items!!

The video already has 50 likes and if people keep supporting it it'll easily reach these goals! Sharing/Liking/Subscribing is also a great help. In addition there is a free download in the YouTube description.

Here is the song!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWDI3vOeW30

Thanks for your support guys!
-All Hail / Boss / Lol / ECHORUS

Awesome tune dude, You need to work on your mastering tho. Haha, I'm a producer too btw. Except I make trap beats, lol. I just wanna advice putting heavier basslines, it would sound sicker and a bit harder. What Software do you use? FL Studio 11?

ign Boss
04-26-2015, 11:20 AM
Wow! We got it to 100 likes! Going to do the 1 mill giveaway soon, who has a suggestion on how I should do it??

ign Boss
04-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Awesome tune dude, You need to work on your mastering tho. Haha, I'm a producer too btw. Except I make trap beats, lol. I just wanna advice putting heavier basslines, it would sound sicker and a bit harder. What Software do you use? FL Studio 11?

Lol what's wrong with the mastering, and there is already a ton of bass lol. And there's certain amount of bass you're supposed to put even from trap. Too much bass overrides your kick so yeah make sure you don't do that. And yeah fl11. Here is my remix, it's trap. where is your music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChrkJHglMT0

Promagin
04-26-2015, 11:42 AM
Wow! We got it to 100 likes! Going to do the 1 mill giveaway soon, who has a suggestion on how I should do it??

PL Trivia!

I kind of got addicted to your remix.. It's really catchy.

End
04-26-2015, 02:26 PM
RL dancing to the song

ign Boss
04-26-2015, 02:49 PM
PL Trivia!

I kind of got addicted to your remix.. It's really catchy.

Thanks! haha. What type of trivia?

Everyone'sFavMage
04-26-2015, 06:27 PM
You didn't answer me Jacob. :(

ign Boss
04-27-2015, 04:21 AM
I follow u on sound cloud babe, I don't do you tube. But I follow u on Instagram and liked it there. Does that count? Can I has pvp item pls. On a serious note, stellar Job with this remix. My favorite you have ever done.

Course it counts. Ty Ty [emoji7]

-AllHail/Boss/Lol/Echorus
youtube.com/officialechorus

ign Boss
04-27-2015, 11:52 AM
You didn't answer me Jacob. :(

I did pls don't cri

Everyone'sFavMage
04-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Can I has pvp item pls.

Etarbitrev
04-28-2015, 04:42 AM
Eye wan two bee an Docter lick wot m'eye brutha awwr.

ign Boss
04-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Giveaway at FRIDAY 3 pm PDT!!

bosstinytitan
04-28-2015, 05:38 PM
Can you extend it to Saturday please?

Dadamaster
04-28-2015, 05:41 PM
very nicely done

represents
04-28-2015, 07:03 PM
see you again is a good song

Crashy
04-28-2015, 11:10 PM
Hey Jacob! How's everything going?
Your remix is beautiful, it sure made me smile.

Keep up the work!

ign Boss
04-29-2015, 10:34 AM
very nicely done

see you again is a good song

Hey Jacob! How's everything going?
Your remix is beautiful, it sure made me smile.

Keep up the work!

Thanks guys don't forget to like and share so it moves up on the search bar!

ign Boss
04-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Thank this comment for FRIDAY

ign Boss
04-29-2015, 10:56 AM
Thank this comment for SATURDAY

Everyone'sFavMage
04-29-2015, 11:29 PM
Begging for rep moar pls

ign Boss
04-30-2015, 02:05 AM
Begging for rep moar pls

Wot

bosstinytitan
04-30-2015, 07:23 PM
Wot

Forcin me 2 thank you, wow

John Dexter Trinidad
05-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Dam bro, I love this one ^ It's sick af. :) Yeah I know that it overrides it but you can do that in a way that it'll still be clean without the kick fading. Like Hucci's idk if you've heard his tracks. :) I'm not a pro at producing either, just tryna like... give you a help on getting it to sound a better. :) here's my trap song. https://soundcloud.com/dxtroyer/on-my-way I do it just for my own entertainment :) just cause I love the sounds. You produce better tho. Anyway, how do you get the vocals of one song and add your own melody in it? I mean.. I don't get it. I'm trying to figure that out on my own but I can't seem to know how to get the vocals without any sample or beats playing. Can you help me with that? like what you did on your remix of see you again. :)
'

ign Boss
05-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Forcin me 2 thank you, wow

Just going to do it today lol

Ign Lol

ign Boss
05-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Dam bro, I love this one ^ It's sick af. :) Yeah I know that it overrides it but you can do that in a way that it'll still be clean without the kick fading. Like Hucci's idk if you've heard his tracks. :) I'm not a pro at producing either, just tryna like... give you a help on getting it to sound a better. :) here's my trap song. https://soundcloud.com/dxtroyer/on-my-way I do it just for my own entertainment :) just cause I love the sounds. You produce better tho. Anyway, how do you get the vocals of one song and add your own melody in it? I mean.. I don't get it. I'm trying to figure that out on my own but I can't seem to know how to get the vocals without any sample or beats playing. Can you help me with that? like what you did on your remix of see you again. :)
'

The drops have a kick and 808 that don't fade and the other parts fade. You're track is good but needs a lot of work on the composition, the waveform shouldn't look like a sausage the whole time there needs to be some quieter parts for rest, which is like a verse (Intro and chords and stuff) buildup then drop which is like the chorus, then a bridge or something

Ign Lol