PDA

View Full Version : Event

Kyle Holmes
04-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Was any1 else expecting a better event? I was getting all excited thinking it was going to be the goblin event. My hopes have been shattered :(

sent from fritters beak

cami
04-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Yes the noob double super gem can not be called event lol

Candylicks
04-23-2015, 12:27 PM
Hm I was also expecting something different? But eh it is what it is. Hopefully Goblin will hit soon!~

merch_master
04-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Was any1 else expecting a better event? I was getting all excited thinking it was going to be the goblin event. My hopes have been shattered :(

sent from fritters beak
nah, im sure they've got nothing really exciting till goblin, ursoth then hopefully expansion
.ive taken a mini break waiting for an event( they raised the bar too high with the series of interesting events last two months)

Bellaelda
04-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Yup...

We were all thinking that goblin or ursoth or something fun was coming too!... Don't consider double odds an "event"

Ah well :-(

Now I gotta find something fun to do all weekend while my stuff is crafting, lol.

mxzgrawp
04-23-2015, 01:58 PM

sent from fritters beak
Goblin&Ursoth will follow shortly After update,maybe Ursoth before.I've taken a break from game for a while,waiting on test server to be opened to See if it's worth it playing anymore :)

Kyle Holmes
04-23-2015, 05:00 PM
I hope it comes next, never got to play the last one so them events will be new to me

sent from fritters beak

Twinisland
04-23-2015, 07:08 PM
FYI: goblin event came in June last year but it mite come earlier I can bump the thread in announcement if you want.

Kyle Holmes
04-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the information, I didn't know. Yes bump it please I will have a read of what it will involve

sent from fritters beak

Trojan2100
04-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Valintine and easter eggs event was awesome, everybody had fun hope they have something similar event soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twinisland
04-23-2015, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the information, I didn't know. Yes bump it please I will have a read of what it will involve

sent from fritters beak
Goblin thread was locked so bumped ursoth instead.

Kyle Holmes
04-23-2015, 08:43 PM
Goblin thread was locked so bumped ursoth instead.
Cheers matey I'll have a good read and I'll try and find the goblin event

sent from fritters beak

epicrrr
04-24-2015, 01:47 AM
im actually excited about goblin event, has it been a year already? wow

Kyle Holmes
04-24-2015, 03:01 AM
I read up on ursoth event and it seems like it is not an event at all, it is just another way for sets to swindle money out of us. In other games events don't require you to use real money to compete. And before the brown tongers come I said 'compete' not play. Seems like you have to spend a shed load of plat just to hit the lb

sent from fritters beak

mmaachilles211
04-24-2015, 07:22 AM
I read up on ursoth event and it seems like it is not an event at all, it is just another way for sets to swindle money out of us. In other games events don't require you to use real money to compete. And before the brown tongers come I said 'compete' not play. Seems like you have to spend a shed load of plat just to hit the lb

sent from fritters beak

No one cared how much they spent...it was for the glory of sns haha...still mad at that placed 13th on mage lb :(

sarajp
04-24-2015, 07:44 AM
If there can't be a event put up a test server with anything, so players can have a bit of fun untill there is one ^-^

Kyle Holmes
04-24-2015, 12:53 PM
If there can't be a event put up a test server with anything, so players can have a bit of fun untill there is one ^-^
I would love to see this happen. Like if a player made a fan version and made no profit but could get donations to keep it running, I've seen it on PC games and would love this game to have that.

sent from fritters beak

sarajp
11-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Yeah, i mean its not a bad event, but it doesnt really make players wanna run it

Meowtho
11-21-2016, 02:08 AM
Yeah, i mean its not a bad event, but it doesnt really make players wanna run it
:')

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Grump
11-21-2016, 05:36 AM
At least check the date before posting a reply, lol.

Melthyz
11-21-2016, 09:16 AM
Goblin&Ursoth will follow shortly After update,maybe Ursoth before.I've taken a break from game for a while,waiting on test server to be opened to See if it's worth it playing anymore :)

Believe test servers are done with... it's going to be a long wait for you.

Back
11-21-2016, 11:10 AM
Where do people find these old posts?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
11-21-2016, 11:18 PM
Where do people find these old posts?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That good sir is the real question. :confused