PDA

View Full Version : Soul leech proc

jiroununu
03-30-2011, 03:38 AM
I have noticed a few times while I'm the only sword bear in team and the rest either bow bird or wand mage. When we are in the boss fight, soul leech keeps poping out and heals me. But I'm using a bellow's gemstone sword, not a sunblessed scimitar.
Does anyone notice this as well or have any clue on this?

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 03:46 AM
i think the spell drain life for mages is soul leech? if not then maybe o.O

Necrobane
03-30-2011, 04:00 AM
All I can say is: 3 56's....wow.

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 04:05 AM
All I can say is: 3 56's....wow.

LOL just what i was thinking XD

joeychandler
03-30-2011, 05:42 AM
I have noticed a few times while I'm the only sword bear in team and the rest either bow bird or wand mage. When we are in the boss fight, soul leech keeps poping out and heals me. But I'm using a bellow's gemstone sword, not a sunblessed scimitar.

I get the exact same thing as a warbird with bellows sword, pretty useful :D

Ellyidol
03-30-2011, 05:44 AM
It seems that anything that looks like the Scimitar (1H Sword which has looks like the Scimitar) has Soul Leech proc - chance of healing your HP per attack, I think.

I've never paid much attention to it because it either doesn't proc that often, or when it does, its not noticeable at all. I think HS may be even better than the proc.

Beez
03-30-2011, 06:02 AM

I have noticed this on my bear as well. the proc is very low so it kinda hard to notice... maybe once or twice in a map

Sky../
03-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Just notice this last night on my bodyguard gemstone sword. First enemy, i was the only one that attacked cause we were still waiting for full party, and soul leech proc'd.