PDA

View Full Version : planar pendant will best necklace after lvl 46?

oagrafr
04-23-2015, 01:22 PM
Sts i want to know (and other people i think) if planar pendant will the best pendant after lvl 46? I hope because more guys (and me) have spend golds for buy this recipe so...

Sorcerie
04-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Well, look at how long lunar, doom, and fang lasted. I'd say you'll be set for quite a while, lol.

Still waiting for a mythic ring for all classes to replace the Blood Ruby though...

oagrafr
04-23-2015, 01:29 PM
Yes i want another mythic ring for replace blood... arlorian ring are bad..

Kakashis
04-23-2015, 01:55 PM
They won't tell you until it comes. You want my honest opinion? Mythic 46 ring and ammy will probably come as well as Arcane Amulet! I can't see them going any other way

Twinisland
04-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Arcane ammy plus arcane ring plus some myths going around saying they are upgrading mythic armor and new mythic or arcane weapons will make the game worst.

Oursizes
04-23-2015, 09:30 PM
Idk. My guess is that l46 is the last cap expansion we will be seeing. Sts will probably bring out arcane everything to give the game one more nice milking, and then shut it just like they did to pl, and "focus" their attention on call of champions. This is just my viewpoint however, seeing how this game is headed.

Wutzgood
04-24-2015, 12:44 AM
Idk. My guess is that l46 is the last cap expansion we will be seeing. Sts will probably bring out arcane everything to give the game one more nice milking, and then shut it just like they did to pl, and "focus" their attention on call of champions. This is just my viewpoint however, seeing how this game is headed.

The same thing was said when battle dragons and the other game like it was being worked on. Like call of champions they are different types of games and won't be competition with al. I would expect sts to keep this game going for a few more years at least. They are still making too much money from it not to.

Pl, Dl and sl were competition and they decided to just stick with the best of the 4 legends games and drop the other 3. That decision made perfect sense when you have 4 games similar and were competing with each other.

raxaxic
04-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Arcane legends isn't going anywhere guys this game has too many players. Why would STS shutdown such a powerhouse of a game?

Twinisland
04-24-2015, 03:24 PM
The same thing was said when battle dragons and the other game like it was being worked on. Like call of champions they are different types of games and won't be competition with al. I would expect sts to keep this game going for a few more years at least. They are still making too much money from it not to.

Pl, Dl and sl were competition and they decided to just stick with the best of the 4 legends games and drop the other 3. That decision made perfect sense when you have 4 games similar and were competing with each other.
PL was the best out of the 4 but more people played AL not that much people play now probably just a couple thousand or hundred active accounts. If you think a couple mil that's just how many downloads they had.

Zeus
04-24-2015, 07:30 PM
Well, look at how long lunar, doom, and fang lasted. I'd say you'll be set for quite a while, lol.

Still waiting for a mythic ring for all classes to replace the Blood Ruby though...

New L46 pendant...GG.

Avaree
04-24-2015, 08:00 PM
They won't tell you until it comes. You want my honest opinion? Mythic 46 ring and ammy will probably come as well as Arcane Amulet! I can't see them going any other way

Hmmm.. This would be interesting, arcane amulet .

twoxc
04-24-2015, 08:09 PM
Hmmm.. This would be interesting, arcane amulet .

indeed interesting lol, very juicy. Thus making 46 mythic ring and pendant still the underdog xD. and the so call BIG GAP of gears still exist.