PDA

View Full Version : Paracelsus gem

diimitrii
04-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Hye guys,
i wonder what happens to the paracelsus gem in next expansion?I read some new upgrade comes so i think it's for mythic armor, if i'm right i really hope you guys can do like return the gem untradeable in inventory/stash or keep it in it when upgraded. Or maybe he returns in one of upcoming events. i really like this gem for damage and the cool look so i really hop i can keep. Don't we all want that?

Mimmay
04-23-2015, 02:46 PM
Nope. Thats unfair :/ You should have known the risks before gemming to the mythic set. :(

azagreoralu
04-23-2015, 06:31 PM
The most you can do with that parda on the mythic is use it for a twink. Being able to take gems of mythic armor would be unfair. Why should mythic be different then other armors? Every armor gets worse after a new level cap. I think there is no reason that you should be able to ungem just because of a new level cap. When getting good gear you should always remember that in the next level cap there will be better gear

Twinisland
04-23-2015, 07:04 PM
It's unfair to upgrade the mythic armor then nobody will have to farm/buy any new set.

azagreoralu
04-23-2015, 09:15 PM
It's unfair it the upgrade the mythic armor then nobody will have to farm/buy any new set.

Off topic: having a 3nd upgrade to mythic armor is a bad idea. Having just one armor set that is the best and just keeps upgrading is a horrible idea. It will only benefit players that already have mythic armor. Leaving any new players to have to spend forever getting and upgrading the mythic armor

On topic: I'm pretty sure that when you upgrade armor it loses it's gems anyways and won't keep the parda

diimitrii
04-25-2015, 07:15 AM
I undersand all of you guys, then i hope they make a new gem or something that makes that kind of extra look/aura. Sorry for this useless thread then haha.

Wutzgood
04-25-2015, 07:27 PM
Yeah unsocketing gems is a terrible idea. You get one shot per gem. There would be no good reason to switch that. Wait till Halloween event to get more hopefully.

Although this was why I put one para in a leprechaun amulet. Any character I have can wear the effect whenever they want.

Zolatoy
04-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Yeah unsocketing gems is a terrible idea. You get one shot per gem. There would be no good reason to switch that. Wait till Halloween event to get more hopefully.

Although this was why I put one para in a leprechaun amulet. Any character I have can wear the effect whenever they want.that us horrorble step put para in lep :-)

Wutzgood
04-26-2015, 06:29 AM
that us horrorble step put para in lep :-)

Not for twinks lol. It's still the best amulet at low levels. Plus like I said anyone I have can have a para effect at any time. It's one of 3 things I have with a para. The others are a perfect blood ruby and a level 10 dev bow for my goblin ring rogue.

The leprechaun one is mainly for show and for my low level twinks. Putting a para in a level 41 legendary weapon or armor (besides imbued) was a much worse idea and I've seen many of those not selling in auction.