PDA

View Full Version : It's a boy!

Redbridge
03-30-2011, 06:06 AM
Baby Joshua arrived 1007hrs (GMT+1) and was 8lbs. Mum and baby well.

Make be giving PL a rest for while.

MITSUISUN
03-30-2011, 06:11 AM
Congrats! Give it a few weeks/months and you might be playing PL with 1 hand heh.

Ellyidol
03-30-2011, 06:16 AM
Congrats!!! :)

Echelong
03-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Congratz Red and welcome to parenthood where we have sleepless nights and back pain for the first 2 years. After that well i am just finding out.

Unless you are already a parent and then you already know anyways enjoy your son, may God bless him.

I played COD with him on my chest while feeding him hehe even managed to learn 1 hand diaper changing.

Corpser
03-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Congratulations

Redbridge
03-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Cheers folks.....

Samhayne
03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Oh wow, if this is your first, get ready for serious lack of sleep! Haha, our baby girl is just now 6 months old and we're still not sleeping through the night /sigh.

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone!

Redbridge
03-30-2011, 02:22 PM
3rd.... 2 girls already aged 14 & 3

Everyone home and well. Missing PL already...

Major
03-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Congrats Redbridge, take as much time away as you need, you will still keep your place in our guild.

Snakespeare
03-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh man, he's going to have two older sisters. He will learn to put the toilet seat down... eventually...

Samhayne
03-30-2011, 02:28 PM
oh man, he's going to have two older sisters. He will learn to put the toilet seat down... Eventually...

lol :d :d :d

Redbridge
03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
Oh man, he's going to have two older sisters. He will learn to put the toilet seat down... eventually...

Hey, snakes. I had to learn very early so he will too...... LOL. Hope you're enjoying the break.....

LADYHADASSA
03-30-2011, 02:33 PM
CONGRATS!!!!! There is no gift as pleasurable, trying and filling as being a parent grats on the best gift life has to offer :)

Echelong
03-30-2011, 02:34 PM

haha Snake worthy of a sig....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-30-2011, 05:27 PM
I played COD with him on my chest while feeding him hehe even managed to learn 1 hand diaper changing.

Lmfao nice XD!

KingFu
03-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Congradulations! I have 2 older sisters, they're 11 and 7 years older so it's a little different, but it's good:) Glad to hear he's healthy and happy:)

Zeus
03-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Congratz Red! Enjoy the baby :D. Might need to start taking concentrated doses of caffeine :D

Echelong
03-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Lmfao nice XD!

Both are important skills to learn :-)

Ladylove
03-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Congratulations! All this baby talk makes me want one of my own lol. Not for a few more years though :)

Zeus
03-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Congratulations! All this baby talk makes me want one of my own lol. Not for a few more years though :)

Careful Brooke :D.

KingFu
03-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Shes already pregnant....

Zeus
03-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Shes already pregnant....

No way! Seriously?

KingFu
03-30-2011, 09:51 PM
No way! Seriously?

Yes! I haven't told you? I've told tons of people...guess I forgot to tell you, sorry.

(jk I luf you Brooke)

Ladylove
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
No way! Seriously?

Oh yeah, I've got a huge baby bump. Morning sickness every day and I'm craving... pickles and ice cream... It was the flying spaghetti monster in my closet. I think I will name him Meatball.

Inching
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
congrats bro....

i have 2 boys 3yrs and 1yrs and i have trained them to watch me play PL.... its funny... they stick their heads in front of the screen and I'm trying not to die...

..... and of course then mom sees this all 3 of us gets yelled at... but hey, its PL training right.

u will have a blast... grats again....

KingFu
03-30-2011, 09:57 PM
congrats bro....

i have 2 boys 3yrs and 1yrs and i have trained them to watch me play PL.... its funny... they stick their heads in front of the screen and I'm trying not to die...

..... and of course then mom sees this all 3 of us gets yelled at... but hey, its PL training right.

u will have a blast... grats again....

Your kids are adorable:p

Inching
03-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Your kids are adorable:p

thanks bro.... but not so much when the older one pushes the younger one to see the screen and then the younger one grabs the phone out of my hands and runs off with it... all the while im in the middle of a game and all hxll breaks lose and thats when mom comes running out and all 3 of us pretend nothing happened... hahahah

boys are the best..... thats until i have a girl

early training is the key~!

KingFu
03-30-2011, 10:03 PM
thanks bro.... but not so much when the older one pushes the younger one to see the screen and then the younger one grabs the phone out of my hands and runs off with it... all the while im in the middle of a game and all hxll breaks lose and thats when mom comes running out and all 3 of us pretend nothing happened... hahahah

boys are the best..... thats until i have a girl

early training is the key~!

Hahaha, are you guys planning for a girl?

Ladylove
03-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Omg you guys I want a baby now. Someone marry me!

KingFu
03-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Omg you guys I want a baby now. Someone marry me!

Gladly:D

/10

Ladylove
03-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Gladly:D

/10

Sweet! We need a sister for meatball... Maybe we can call her Noodles.

Inching
03-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Hahaha, are you guys planning for a girl?

my wife wants a girl.... bad~!!!

My sons are 20 mths aprat so almost twins like....

I got home from work yest and my wife said.. "look at this" and called my younger son "Ashley" and when i saw him he had a clip on his head... I'm like WTF are u doing (not letting the kids hear of course)..... and i told her never to do that again... sigh

Looks like I will be forced into another child v soon... I will have to work for life.

KingFu
03-30-2011, 10:14 PM

I got home from work yest and my wife said.. "look at this" and called my younger son "Ashley" and when i saw him he had a clip on his head... I'm like WTF are u doing (not letting the kids hear of course)..... and i told her never to do that again... sigh

Looks like I will be forced into another child v soon... I will have to work for life.

Lol. Hopefully your son wont remember that:D

Tiliana
03-30-2011, 11:10 PM

LOL! I have 2 sons that are 18 months apart (3.5 and 5 in April). I want one more, but I sure don't want a girl. I will be the only female of my household. I know my daughter would be just like me and I will never be ready for that adventure.

RedBridge- congratulations on many hilarious situations to come! Raising my kids has been nonstop laughter. Cosby had it right, Kids Say (and do) the darndest things! ( for example. My 5 year old got mad at his little brother. He raised his fists to him and said," you want to come to a party! It's not a Birthday party....It's a fight party!". My husband and I fell over laughing. Thankfully our laughing calmed him down.

Inching
03-30-2011, 11:48 PM
LOL! I have 2 sons that are 18 months apart (3.5 and 5 in April). I want one more, but I sure don't want a girl. I will be the only female of my household. I know my daughter would be just like me and I will never be ready for that adventure.

RedBridge- congratulations on many hilarious situations to come! Raising my kids has been nonstop laughter. Cosby had it right, Kids Say (and do) the darndest things! ( for example. My 5 year old got mad at his little brother. He raised his fists to him and said," you want to come to a party! It's not a Birthday party....It's a fight party!". My husband and I fell over laughing. Thankfully our laughing calmed him down.

thats sooooo cute

EpuYue
03-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Wow.. congrats! Hopefully I'll get my turn soon. :P

Wushu
03-31-2011, 10:59 AM
First off, Congratulations!

I am expecting my 4th child in the fall and I want to share my understanding of parenting with a sports analogy:

one child = double coverage
two children = man-on-man coverage
three (or more children) = zone coverage

Every time it seems to get "easy" with the number of children we have...we add another. Go figure.

StompArtist
03-31-2011, 11:00 AM

Are you married to my wife too? lol Same here.