PDA

View Full Version : About KDR

Aerodude
04-23-2015, 09:16 PM
I just wanna ask how come people judge other through here? Jusr wondering cause a rogue has 4k kils but 11k deaths and judges her? Why?

Aprove
04-24-2015, 12:25 AM
Maybe because most people think that people that has a bad KDR is a dummy.

Aerodude
04-24-2015, 12:32 AM
True that's what many think lol my mage and rogue don't even have mythic but can kill some mythic ones

hesx
04-24-2015, 01:46 AM
I just wanna ask how come people judge other through here? Jusr wondering cause a rogue has 4k kils but 11k deaths and judges her? Why?

if you play endgame its not an issue but still having positive kdr is still good...but in twinks its a big deal having negative kdr.

Aerodude
04-24-2015, 03:09 AM
First I dun twink cause too expensive its all about endgame too many judgy peope there tbh

Hail
04-24-2015, 04:00 AM
First I dun twink cause too expensive its all about endgame too many judgy peope there tbh

Yes cos 4-5m for a max geared twink is more expensive than +100m for a max geared end game...

About the topic, some where along the way people began to think that a players kdr determines their skill.

hesx
04-24-2015, 04:44 AM

no twinks gear much more expensive than endgame items...

twinks is all about kdr..vs..gw..gang.. im a twink player i cant tell my self that im a dummy user with my kdr 14k kills 3k death. not iether kdr lover if u ganged by 5 players with blocks u dont need to stay long inside the room, just simply quit.

Hail
04-24-2015, 05:36 AM

twinks is all about kdr..vs..gw..gang.. im a twink player i cant tell my self that im a dummy user with my kdr 14k kills 3k death. not iether kdr lover if u ganged by 5 players with blocks u dont need to stay long inside the room, just simply quit.

Max endgame you need mythic weapon, imbued set, arcane ring, new mythic amulet... how does that compare to low level legendary sets..

Arrowz
04-24-2015, 07:09 AM

LOOOOLLLL
Allright lets compare prices for a lvl 16-17 rogue to an endgame rogue
Weapon:
Lurid bow of brut 2 para = 4m
Mythic bow with para = 10m

Armor+helm:
Icescale set = 600-800k
Imbued set = i dont even know how much but a lot

Ring:
New mythic ring = 1.3-1.5m
Arcane ring = 50m+

Amulet:
Mythic pendant recipe = 9m
Tarlok heart of potency = 600k

Why yes, twink items are indeed more expensive than endgame loool

Iinorex
04-24-2015, 07:12 AM
most people at twink levels have a very good kdr even if they dont dummy farm because many new players enter pvp which are easy to kill...you may see many many players with more than a psitive kdr but they dont actually fight...they only kill the new comers

hesx
04-24-2015, 08:55 PM
LOOOOLLLL
Weapon:

Armor+helm:
Icescale set = 600-800k

Ring:
Arcane ring = 50m+

Amulet:

did u read correctly? "no twinks gear much more expensive than endgame items..."

hesx
04-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Max endgame you need mythic weapon, imbued set, arcane ring, new mythic amulet... how does that compare to low level legendary sets..

aerodude:
Quote Originally Posted by Aerodude View Post

thats why i told "Aerodude" better go to twinks coz twinks item its cheaper than what he want to endgame.. and yes twinks only legendary thats why i stay twinks.

Aerodude
04-24-2015, 09:46 PM
I don't think cause its too expensive which is why I'm pure legendary in endgame get it? Legendary in endgame that means no mythic arcane whatsoever so my items are like 20-30k only so that's why I also say twibks are too expensive for me get it?

hesx
04-24-2015, 09:51 PM
I don't think cause its too expensive which is why I'm pure legendary in endgame get it? Legendary in endgame that means no mythic arcane whatsoever so my items are like 20-30k only so that's why I also say twibks are too expensive for me get it?

20-30k? sorry bro. tbh even twinks cant have a gear like ur budget, try more farm in endgame first and if you have enough average budget then go pvp.

Aerodude
04-24-2015, 10:00 PM
You dont really get it i meant my gears in endgame cost 20-30k all in all and tbh even if im pure legendary i can still kill some mythic people people never undersrand what i say

Dragoonclaws
04-25-2015, 11:09 AM
no, twinks gear much more expensive than endgame items...

did u read correctly? "no twinks gear much more expensive than endgame items..."

I guess Arrowz, like me, thought there was a typo and our mind added a commas right there. Next time, write it this way:

Twink gear is not more expensive then endgame items (and don't use "much" because you'll be saying that there is no big gap...)

Keep it cool guys.

Arachnophobik
04-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Its because a negative kdr accompanied with bad skill is often judged. Somewhere along the way you'll learn to use your skills before you hit 7k negative kdr gap. Im on pink gear purely (spmetimes accompanied with myth helm), had to learn my skills from scratch since s6 but when i got fully used of my skills i maintained it on -700 gap where i sometimes bump it to -600 on good days and back dpwn to -700 on bad days. The thing is, i never get passed that -700. Cuz once you learn you learn for good. No reason to repeat the same mistake twice. If they are not playing fair or the gear gap is too high, leave, no reason to stay, no matter how skilled you are, you have the disadvantage, not them.

Aerodude
04-25-2015, 07:26 PM
Ahemmm I may not be very skilled but I can kill some mythic folks but still judges me call me noob cause of bad KDR I mean what can these KDR prove to us anyway? Good reputation? Dummy farmers? Noobs? For me TBH KDR only proves how many kills and deaths you make

Tinyblvz
04-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Hope u understand :)

Arrowz
04-25-2015, 09:28 PM
I guess Arrowz, like me, thought there was a typo and our mind added a commas right there. Next time, write it this way:

Twink gear is not more expensive then endgame items (and don't use "much" because you'll be saying that there is no big gap...)

Keep it cool guys.

This. And to hesx, sorry I misinterpreted your poor grammar

Aerodude
04-25-2015, 09:30 PM
First off I never said I had 10k kills and 2k deaths second I never said I was pro(cause I'll never be) third I never said that I was a dummy so don't be stupid about this

Tinyblvz
04-26-2015, 12:36 AM
Is just a example lol

carmine_blade
04-26-2015, 02:10 AM
First off I never said I had 10k kills and 2k deaths second I never said I was pro(cause I'll never be) third I never said that I was a dummy so don't be stupid about this

Tinyblvs is just making a joke against ppl with really "good" KDR, cos many with "good" KDR are dummy farmers :)

Aerodude
04-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Sorry cause i kinda took it seriously cause of some JUDGY people

carmine_blade
04-26-2015, 02:37 AM
It's ok I think we understand where you're coming from; anyone who hassles someone else for their KDR is a loser, with no life. lol.

Aerodude
04-26-2015, 04:18 AM
So true :/ feel sad for them

hesx
04-27-2015, 12:30 AM
This. And to hesx, sorry I misinterpreted your poor grammar

sorry for my poor grammar. nextime pls. read carefully before you OVER REACT..LOOOOLLL PEACE OUT MAN.

Dex Scene
04-27-2015, 07:41 AM
People who carefully play and maintain a good kdr become labelled as dummy-farmer and kdr lover.

He plays very carefully!! He is not a dummy farmer. Right?http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/27/dab9b1ceba8eae64719be553bc58d196.jpg

Excuses
04-27-2015, 08:27 AM
I have 10k kill / 2k death, and NEVER done any dummy farming. I did kill some noobs when they hit me, but I usually don't farm them because I'm too lazy to compete with rogues.
I mean, good kdr can be earned if you know how to play. It doesn't require dummy farming always.

I know and yes, there are so many dummy farmers in game for ap and lb. Just wanted to say not every good kdr is from dummy farming.

And I think mainly twinks check kdr before they invite guild because it shows that they are not a new player.

Maunyabastian
04-27-2015, 08:28 AM
He plays very carefully!! He is not a dummy farmer. Right?http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/27/dab9b1ceba8eae64719be553bc58d196.jpg

Nooo, he's one of STS' money sources!
And, is using dummy illegal? (Silly question, don't even mind.)

Dex Scene
04-27-2015, 08:52 AM
Dummy farming isn't legal but it can't be stopped.
cuz, if you do twink pvp (lower levels, its better for farming stats), you join good guild and you will mostly farming stats ganging, blocking and killing Foods (foods are directed to the new people who come in Pvp wondering what is it, they wear noob gears and basically you kill them over and over.)

You join a twink pvp arena, eat foods. If you see some good geared twink like you, you will ignore him and he will ignore you. He won't event fight you unless he is from an enemy guild.
If its enemy guild, you will call "J J"
He will also do "/g j j"
blocking ganging dramas untill one guild leave then arguing and thrash talking in town for an hour!!

So basically twink (low level good guild pvp people) will have great stats. The great kills come from dummy farming, some dummy farming+ killing foods, some only from killing foods.
(Very less percentage kills and most death comes from fighting against those enemies I talked about!!)
Now problem is to identify them.
But if someone has unrealistic stats like i posted in above image,
its only farming foods and dummies!!!

That's why you can see some average geared endgame people with pro pvp stats. They farm kills at twink level and then level up to endgame!!

Sundar Moorthi
04-27-2015, 09:42 AM
LOOOOLLLL
Weapon:

Armor+helm:
Icescale set = 600-800k

Ring:
Arcane ring = 50m+

Amulet:

comparison a legendry gear to a mythic gear

Arrowz
04-27-2015, 11:10 AM
comparison a legendry gear to a mythic gear

Its actually comparing a twink to endgame player. I clearly stated it so idk how you missed that

Rubana
04-27-2015, 11:54 AM
cuz, if you do twink pvp (lower levels, its better for farming stats), you join good guild and you will mostly farming stats ganging, blocking and killing Foods (foods are directed to the new people who come in Pvp wondering what is it, they wear noob gears and basically you kill them over and over.)

You join a twink pvp arena, eat foods. If you see some good geared twink like you, you will ignore him and he will ignore you. He won't event fight you unless he is from an enemy guild.
He will also do "/g j j"
blocking ganging dramas untill one guild leave then arguing and thrash talking in town for an hour!!

So basically twink (low level good guild pvp people) will have great stats. The great kills come from dummy farming, some dummy farming+ killing foods, some only from killing foods.
(Very less percentage kills and most death comes from fighting against those enemies I talked about!!)

That's why you can see some average geared endgame people with pro pvp stats. They farm kills at twink level and then level up to endgame!!

*Thank you GIF to be inserted here...
Exactly what it is :)

kinzmet
04-27-2015, 12:31 PM

He will also do "/g j j"

Dummy farming IS LEGAL, there are no rules preventing it. And posting a screen shot of someone showing there IGN IS ILLEGAL. Please remove the picture or cover the name. Further more, you actually dont have evidence to show that the guy in the picture did dummy farming. You only judge by over-pro PvP KDR, but if you look at his stat, thats really an OP stat that almost unkillable in level6.

Dex Scene
04-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Dummy farming IS LEGAL, there are no rules preventing it. And posting a screen shot of someone showing there IGN IS ILLEGAL. Please remove the picture or cover the name. Further more, you actually dont have evidence to show that the guy in the picture did dummy farming. You only judge by over-pro PvP KDR, but if you look at his stat, thats really an OP stat that almost unkillable in level6.
Dummy farming isn't LEGAL.…
Posting pic of someone showing their IGN isn't ILLEGAL . Its illegal when its accusing someone for scam.
Read well when did I say He did farm dummy?
I take your post as a troll.. move away please!

Iinorex
04-27-2015, 01:00 PM

this kind of kdr is achievable by
1. dummy farming
2. only killing noobs n fighting no one else

Iinorex
04-27-2015, 01:20 PM

but its 76208 kills vs 373 death...that kdr is almost 200:1

Haligali
04-27-2015, 01:37 PM

Dummy farming may not an auto ban thing, but it is sure what moderators dont like to see often. They banned characters/reseted pvp kill count in the past many time.

nevercan
04-27-2015, 02:16 PM

He will also do "/g j j"

Thats whqt i always hated of pvp ans started not showing my title i ended up solo c: but i made good frends at that lvl who woud help me always when i see a enemy (unles when u see in endgame a arcane ring i run away if im not already dead) i try fighting fear but otger people dont when u win in a fair 4v4 but 2 ppl of enemy are 1 lvl higher + al arcane pet, para gem(s) and your own team got 2 arcane pets and 2 para gemmed people the enemy (someone in particular to bad i cant share his name here) start trash talking in towns and let al frends do when i had a toon in his guild i heard him say "when u see nevercan (my twink by then) kil him" with other words youl get ganged .-.

Iinorex
04-27-2015, 02:27 PM
pvp at twink level is like gang wars...u see enemy just kill....i dont see the point of staying in a pvp guild if you dont have to call to fight

Hail
04-28-2015, 04:01 AM

If he did not dummy farm, how does he manage to get thousands of kills within a VERY short amount of time (couple of days)...

Iinorex
04-28-2015, 04:41 AM
If he did not dummy farm, how does he manage to get thousands of kills within a VERY short amount of time (couple of days)...

how did u know he did that in a couple of days?
if he did that he will have to play for 24/7

nevercan
04-28-2015, 09:36 AM

In lvl 6.... there many newbies if u hunt them and only them....... u can get many many many kils im a day (6hours playing)

Hail
04-28-2015, 10:51 AM

Ive seen his kdr one day, next day he had +2k kills.... It takes me like 3/4 months to get 2k kills and I pvp daily at level 9...

Serancha
04-28-2015, 01:32 PM

It could be stopped if STS was willing to put resources into actually monitoring gameplay, instead of relying on players ratting on each other as the sole method of policing the community.

If they put as much effort into enforcing rules in game as they did on the forums, problems like dummy farming would be extremely limited, if not eliminated completely. It may be a small company, but the amount of money players pay out for development surely justifies some actual game master presence. This does not mean moderators randomly showing up in towns to do PR. I mean actually monitoring the game on a regular basis to eliminate issues like this.

kinzmet
04-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Dummy farming isn't LEGAL.…
Posting pic of someone showing their IGN isn't ILLEGAL . Its illegal when its accusing someone for scam.
Read well when did I say He did farm dummy?
I take your post as a troll.. move away please!

First time I was called being troll, just because the content I posted was opposed to your opinion.

Ok, let rationalize here. You saying that dummy farming is ILLEGAL, yet you posted a picture of a toon implying (you didnt mention but your implying) that he dummy farmed his KDR.
If dummy farming is illegal and you posted it, then you violate ToS :

Images which are: sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; obscene or contain vulgar language; images that illustrate/show illegal activity.

I bolded the part you did. Thats why I told you that you need to take the picture out.

Dex Scene
04-28-2015, 01:41 PM
First time I was called being troll, just because the content I posted was opposed to your opinion.

Ok, let rationalize here. You saying that dummy farming is ILLEGAL, yet you posted a picture of a toon implying (you didnt mention but your implying) that he dummy farmed his KDR.
If dummy farming is illegal and you posted it, then you violate ToS :

Images which are: sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; obscene or contain vulgar language; images that illustrate/show illegal activity.

I bolded the part you did. Thats why I told you that you need to take the picture out.

First, It was not because you opposed my opinion!!
Secondly, read the TOS well and I don't think I need to take the image off. Its not first time someone posted a pic of someone's stats!!

Btw, Iam sure, my image don't have these bla bla Images which are: sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; obscene or contain vulgar language; images that illustrate/show illegal activity.

And FYI, I can read Tos. You don't need to quote it for me.
Please move away wanna be mod and say if you have something to say about the topic, if not, spare me and move ahead! Thank you!

Dex Scene
04-28-2015, 01:44 PM
It could be stopped if STS was willing to put resources into actually monitoring gameplay, instead of relying on players ratting on each other as the sole method of policing the community.

If they put as much effort into enforcing rules in game as they did on the forums, problems like dummy farming would be extremely limited, if not eliminated completely. It may be a small company, but the amount of money players pay out for development surely justifies some actual game master presence. This does not mean moderators randomly showing up in towns to do PR. I mean actually monitoring the game on a regular basis to eliminate issues like this.
True!! I agree!! Sts need to play their game more and know what's going on and be as strict in game as they are in forum!

kinzmet
04-28-2015, 01:48 PM
First, It was not because you opposed my opinion!!
Secondly, read the TOS well and I don't think I need to take the image off. Its not first time someone posted a pic of someone's stats!!

Btw, Iam sure, my image don't have these bla bla Images which are: sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; obscene or contain vulgar language; images that illustrate/show illegal activity.

And FYI, I can read Tos. You don't need to quote it for me.
Please move away wanna be mod and say if you have something to say about the topic, if not, spare me and move ahead! Thank you!

If your that closed minded about it then I'll leave you to it. BTW calling me troll and mod wannabe is also offensive.
This is my last reply on you, good luck.

kinzmet
04-28-2015, 01:50 PM
In lvl 6.... there many newbies if u hunt them and only them....... u can get many many many kils im a day (6hours playing)

^
This is what I'm saying all along. In level 5-6 a lots of new players enter the PvP rooms, enough for a maxed out level 6 toon to farm and be branded as dummy farmer because of the KDR.

Dex Scene
04-28-2015, 01:52 PM
If your that closed minded about it then I'll leave you to it. BTW calling me troll and mod wannabe is also offensive.
This is my last reply on you, good luck.

Going off topic in a thread is not appreciated aswel. I didn't call you troll I called your first post was one. Seems like you need to calm down and read well, you been assuming too much since very first!
thank you good luck!

Dex Scene
04-28-2015, 02:00 PM
^
This is what I'm saying all along. In level 5-6 a lots of new players enter the PvP rooms, enough for a maxed out level 6 toon to farm and be branded as dummy farmer because of the KDR.

if you do twink pvp (lower levels, its better for farming stats), you join good guild and you will mostly farming stats ganging, blocking and killing Foods (foods are directed to the new people who come in Pvp wondering what is it, they wear noob gears and basically you kill them over and over.)

He will also do "/g j j"

!!

That's what I said. I never said its pure dummy farming.
Some farm dummies.
some farm foods+ dummies.
Some farm only foods.

If there's like some guy with 30k kills and 100 deaths, I wont believe he just did farm foods. There isn't only 1 guy who's strong/op! There are others too. I believe level 6 has quite good op players aswel.
no way one can get 30k kills and 100 death by fighting random people!!

kinzmet
04-28-2015, 02:23 PM

We will never know. When I still PvP at level5 I got 10K kills and less than 100 deaths, I was called dummy farmer even though I didn't. It was so bad experience that whenever I afk at towns or just checking out auction using my twink someone would PM me "dummy farmer" or "<insert swear here> dummy farmer". I just wanted a good KDR and the warmonger AP before going to max level, that time the devs were banning accounts with screen shots being posted at forums with extreme KDR. I was scared that my account/IP address/mobile would be banned just because I had extreme KDR which I worked hard for, be posted here in forums and branded as dummy farmer. I deleted that toon with samael as main PvP pet, until I was shocked when a mod confirmed that dummy farming dont violate rules and they will stop from banning accounts because of it. It was horrible experience, now whenever I see someone post a stat page of a players with extreme KDR and branded as dummy famer I defend them. People just accuse without proof.

To answer your question Hail, He may or may not dummy farmed. But I will stood that he didn't seeing how OP his stat for a level 6.

Arrowz
04-28-2015, 07:54 PM
^

Accept that guy is a well known dummy farmer and was punished for it before but he did it again

Iinorex
04-28-2015, 11:58 PM
i dont get it....if people have to farm only foods and not play with actual twinks why do they bother buying so op gear and pet

kinzmet
04-29-2015, 10:45 AM
i dont get it....if people have to farm only foods and not play with actual twinks why do they bother buying so op gear and pet

Human nature? To dominate over others.

Twinisland
04-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Because they are rich and being undergeared is being a noob to them idc for kill farmers they get no respect from anybody so they can where those lb banners not gonna stop me from calling them a noob [emoji14]

Maunyabastian
04-30-2015, 06:43 AM
Then new players at L5-6 should have a "PvP tutorial", and a moderator should qualify if their gears are enough to join PvP because at this bracket, twinks only kill noobs even when in different teams. When they're ganged, they leave.

PvP is a simple world of ganging or being ganged. Get the fudge over it.

Twinisland
04-30-2015, 03:27 PM
Come see me I got that 2.0 kdr on call of duty lol

Elder
05-04-2015, 08:56 PM
I've been playing at lvl7 for a couple months and have around 1.6k kills....I could have more but Ive been quite busy

As a player who comes from lvl7, I'd like to point out his stats aren't op, actually they're quite average

As for the idea of earning 2k kills in a day: not going to happen.
There simply isn't enough other players or food to earn that much, and if you defy all odds and achieve that in a day, it is imposible to average that on a day to day basis.

And just to end further speculation on the topic, I've seen him dummy first hand.

hpmyname
05-07-2015, 02:37 AM
still nice to view having good kdr than negative

Iinorex
05-07-2015, 01:07 PM
i have a same incident....i learnt to 1v1 warriors from one of the best 1v1 fighters in lv13 and lv14 acemamaw and dwellz....then i thought to level up the warrior to 41 but i made a stop at lv15 pvp just to see how it is...so i entered a room and i got ganged 5v1 by grins....then i asked the warrior coffeejunkie for vs....he use singe and para storm sword...i said no heal not pet...but he say very badly to me that he dont vs poor and to buy a pet first....i had hellish armour, conqueror pot n lv13 ring n amulet..i had abbadon so i ask him to vs with pet then when he about to die he healed and left ctf
i thank both my masters for teaching me to 1v1

Sundar Moorthi
05-08-2015, 03:12 AM
i have a same incident....i learnt to 1v1 warriors from one of the best 1v1 fighters in lv13 and lv14 acemamaw and dwellz....then i thought to level up the warrior to 41 but i made a stop at lv15 pvp just to see how it is...so i entered a room and i got ganged 5v1 by grins....then i asked the warrior coffeejunkie for vs....he use singe and para storm sword...i said no heal not pet...but he say very badly to me that he dont vs poor and to buy a pet first....i had hellish armour, conqueror pot n lv13 ring n amulet..i had abbadon so i ask him to vs with pet then when he about to die he healed and left ctf
i thank both my masters for teaching me to 1v1

its happen to me too many time at lvl 16 i missed that old day wish to play back twink again

kurd4ever
05-08-2015, 08:18 PM

unkillable? my lvl 3 wich is killable has close stats as a lvl 6 without buffs and i can clearly say thandaoz is dummy farmer couse some of his deaths came from me while he did most of his dummy farming at lvl 3 and ps my kdr not from dummys its just so many nubs at this lvl dies in 2 hits 132076

Iinorex
05-10-2015, 11:05 PM

look at that...i found this picture...he doesnt look lv39...the trade and give button is still red

Hail
05-11-2015, 02:33 AM

look at that...i found this picture...he doesnt look lv39...the trade and give button is still red

Maybe your character is under lv5 when you take the ss?

mesalin
05-12-2015, 04:21 AM
Yes yes more dummys hahahaha idc kdr lovers

e'dria♡
05-12-2015, 08:19 AM
LOOOOLLLL
Weapon:

Armor+helm:
Icescale set = 600-800k

Ring:
Arcane ring = 50m+

Amulet:

this is partly true, however being a twink has no proper investment and source of gold. Still, the twink gears keeps improving like endgame but endgame has alternative cheaper gears than what you have posted and can still run well in pvp.

I did went to twink once because of the cheaper gears however twink became more and more expensive - pets does matter now as well and nothing is returned on you because you cant farm.

With that reason, I'd rather go endgame. There is much more things to do there and has better sources of gold.

kurd4ever
05-12-2015, 10:20 AM
if the kdr is not important for somebody else, what if you see this in windmore fulled gear with good pet but worst KDR, what do you think? a dummy? a noob player? or what? 132291
i would say an dummy seller who got his payment and geared up his account

Axesam
05-12-2015, 12:44 PM
if the kdr is not important for somebody else, what if you see this in windmore fulled gear with good pet but worst KDR, what do you think? a dummy? a noob player? or what? 132291

I call it worst photoshop editor

Kostral
05-13-2015, 10:38 AM
i would say an dummy seller who got his payment and geared up his account
Well that guy got also banned last season when his acc name was "themasterctf" coz of insulting &farming dummy...
Also same act continue like it, made new acc and continue to play and i wonder how there s not any staff who can say stop to this bud who approve in that pic that he farm dummy ...
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/13/eefe75de467d4eecafcf6601626fcf93.jpg

So all we can do is ignorin or waitin that a golden finger take an act on that acc...

raw
05-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Well that guy got also banned last season when his acc name was "themasterctf" coz of insulting &farming dummy...
Also same act continue like it, made new acc and continue to play and i wonder how there s not any staff who can say stop to this bud who approve in that pic that he farm dummy ...
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/13/eefe75de467d4eecafcf6601626fcf93.jpg

So all we can do is ignorin or waitin that a golden finger take an act on that acc...

Actually he sold his account - which is why it was leveled from 11 to 23 - and that guy got banned. The original Thanh had already made his new account and dummy farmed.

Regardless, the point is: STG doesn't care. Which is why I haven't stepped foot in CTF in months, and have no plans on ever returning.

xXx_SampleText_xXx
05-13-2015, 02:56 PM
What is the point of making a thread like this?

Sts won't listen to any of this.

I have seen people in guild list/friend list who are botting with quite a few characters in brackenridge, 24/7.

Dummy farmers also won't stop to get that banner.

Well, no one likes these people who are playing unfair and we can do nothin to stop them.

*Any computer is a laptop if you are brave enough*

Alejandros
05-13-2015, 06:57 PM
I think that if you see a toon with over 10k kills and les than 1-2k deaths doesn't means they dummy i personally have a lv 7 twink with 6k kills and 300deaths since i used to play twink back in season 2 where tdm wasn't created

evanb_333
05-14-2015, 12:19 AM
So i skimmed the cliff notes here, here is what i think. There is not one pvp player who DOESNT care about their kdr, those who say they dont care, 95% of the time have poor kdr. I used to be that guy. I played lev15 first, didnt have the right equip, and it took me forever to get back to a 50% ratio. But as soon as i started getting better, i started checking that number more and more. Now im running a lvl3 mage, and my kdr is 366-166. Not fancy, and YES, a good amount were NOOBS, not dummys. But i will NEVER not kill a player who keeps fighting. They have to learn somehow. I will take armor off and stable pet just to try and even it out......sometimes. I bet Aarowz never shyed away from killing a player two levls lower than him, same principle. Also, lev3 pvp is getting better, much better. I think its time STS set up a tourny for us. Would draw ppl down here where REAL TWINKING is.

HAPPY HUNTING

Aiden Ryan
05-21-2015, 05:39 AM
Odd in twinks at a low level is a big deal, not as much as end game even though the gear costs a lot more

Neutrone
05-22-2015, 10:47 AM
So i skimmed the cliff notes here, here is what i think. There is not one pvp player who DOESNT care about their kdr, those who say they dont care, 95% of the time have poor kdr. I used to be that guy. I played lev15 first, didnt have the right equip, and it took me forever to get back to a 50% ratio. But as soon as i started getting better, i started checking that number more and more. Now im running a lvl3 mage, and my kdr is 366-166. Not fancy, and YES, a good amount were NOOBS, not dummys. But i will NEVER not kill a player who keeps fighting. They have to learn somehow. I will take armor off and stable pet just to try and even it out......sometimes. I bet Aarowz never shyed away from killing a player two levls lower than him, same principle. Also, lev3 pvp is getting better, much better. I think its time STS set up a tourny for us. Would draw ppl down here where REAL TWINKING is.

HAPPY HUNTING
Never not kill????

Twinisland
05-22-2015, 07:43 PM
Forget complaining about kdr I just want pvp to not be gear based anymore but my dream will never come true

evanb_333
06-05-2015, 11:48 PM
If not gear based, then what? A cookie cutter toon for all and the most boring even fights ever? Or buy extra skill points.......would have to be a craft able skill point or use plat. Either way, gonna need time and money. I enjoy my gear, and the uniqueness it gives me.

HAPPY HUNTING

BottleNexz
06-16-2015, 10:19 AM

He will also do "/g j j"

loooolzzz nailed it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Kostral
06-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Well

Yesterday we enjoyed a lot whit few friends on watchin a "Pro" dummier ...we have all just checked and updated lb and saw an awesome result made by a player called ****
I just uploaded a 1 min kill farmin who had a result of 100 kills...
Here is the vid;

https://youtu.be/0ERijBF1H9U

So Sad guys , even proven that dummier to the staffs so funny to not seen any action taken...

I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...

Neutrone
06-27-2015, 09:22 AM
There are three reasons people farm dummies the first is for the APs, the second is to reach LB (this one is bad) and the third is to have a good kdr before entering a more challenging Lvl where they probably aren't that good or are just likely to get farmed a lot.

Justsomebody
06-30-2015, 08:14 AM
You can't blame 1 person for "dummy farming" if you don't blame the others, JUST SAYING look at the LB carefully
I see many familiar names who practically boost their kills and nothing is said about them and now you stalk LBS for one person because you don't wanna lose a spot. Get over yourself. if you wanna report one person report yourself and the rest of the people on that leaderboard then!

(my ign doesn't matter)

Amvulpix
06-30-2015, 11:56 AM
You can't blame 1 person for "dummy farming" if you don't blame the others, JUST SAYING look at the LB carefully
I see many familiar names who practically boost their kills and nothing is said about them and now you stalk LBS for one person because you don't wanna lose a spot. Get over yourself. if you wanna report one person report yourself and the rest of the people on that leaderboard then!

(my ign doesn't matter)

I agree with you, I'm going to keep it real here, blaming 1 person just means that the person blaming that one person is special in some type of way, the whole lb does this every class every name, and it is true just because he don't want to loose his spot he attacks the next threat and probably trying to even get other banned. The fact that sadb was stalked really means it's probably his ex or something but I'm not sure why he didn't report the rest of the names that does this. If 1 is reported for what everyone els is doing and only one becomes penalized then that's not right.

Amvulpix
06-30-2015, 12:01 PM
Well

Yesterday we enjoyed a lot whit few friends on watchin a "Pro" dummier ...we have all just checked and updated lb and saw an awesome result made by a player called ****
Here is the vid;

So Sad guys , even proven that dummier to the staffs so funny to not seen any action taken...

I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...

" pro dummy farmer "
Since when does a dummy farmer becomes proffersional,
" I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...."
The space time games rules said nothing about this being a rule , a kill is a kill and it sounds as if you are begging the staff to actually remove 1 person out of many who do this including your self.
This sounds like a personal request , why didn't you say something about this before why choose now? And your video could of been edit screen shots post together, how about the staffs remove everyone from the lb then, every lb has kill farmers even the pve there is bots.

Amvulpix
06-30-2015, 12:17 PM
At the end of Season #1 of the Leaderboards, vanity banner prizes were only granted to the #1 leaderboard position holder. Our plan is to increase the rewards to be all of the leaderboard (or even more - the team is still looking at options) to thereby reduce competition and the desire to kill farm. Our hope is that people just play and have fun and if they play avidly, they'll probably make it on the expanded leaderboard.

While we reserve the right to ban for any reason, we are not currently closing accounts for kill farming.
Why does this still exist on the forum ,

It said " our hope is that people play and have fun "
I wonder if sts still notices this.
People shouldn't be crying about something they also do.
Why don't sts investigate all the accounts they have the power to so I'm not sure why they don't do that, instead of listening to the voice of 1 person listen to all.

Titanium
06-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Well

Here is the vid;

Good catch , Ruth !

I have no idea who is that person but i have seen a well-known forumer who dummy farmed 2 seasons ago to get in top 25.

Top 3 represents the true CTF killers + 2 others who are legit killers since ctf was released. I have doubts about others though.

Shackler
06-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Why does this still exist on the forum ,

It said " our hope is that people play and have fun "
I wonder if sts still notices this.
People shouldn't be crying about something they also do.
Why don't sts investigate all the accounts they have the power to so I'm not sure why they don't do that, instead of listening to the voice of 1 person listen to all.

Arent you the guy who was not on lb 1 month ago, and farmed from 30k to 110k in only a few days? and you are still crying on forums? Being on lb will never make you a pro lol. We all know you are a hard dummy farmer and a talentless "player". But i dont know what you are still trying to prove. So please dont cry on forums, i know you are afraid of losing your position on lb or your acc. I'm repeating this for last time; if you think you are pro, bring your team for 5v5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amvulpix
06-30-2015, 02:35 PM
Arent you the guy who was not on lb 1 month ago, and farmed from 30k to 110k in only a few days? and you are still crying on forums? Being on lb will never make you a pro lol. We all know you are a hard dummy farmer and a talentless "player". But i dont know what you are still trying to prove. So please dont cry on forums, i know you are afraid of losing your position on lb or your acc. I'm repeating this for last time; if you think you are pro, bring your team for 5v5.

Correction * I don't play al anymore. If you don't know anything you shouldn't be typing nonsense , Lol I have nothing to cry about I'm just surfing through forums. Trying to earn surf points but plesase be my guest I have nothing els to do #sarcasm , Lol look at the way your typing I'm not even mad I'm not trying to prove a thing the fact that you came here to type shows that you have no life but I'm also typing too , it's just a game and correction again I don't play so don't mistake me for someone's because of my signature.

Amvulpix
06-30-2015, 02:40 PM
if you think you are pro, bring your team for 5v5.

Your obviously looking for someone to waste your time with , playing 5v5 cuz you obviously have nothing better in life to do than sit around and play al and become fat. I don't have time to 5v5 with you because my time is precious. ;) but I'll reply here tho xD this is like Facebook I look like dislike and comment , I play AL forum not AL. Freemdom of speech , freedom of boasting, even if we're to make a Lvl 1 all over to Lvl up just to beat you I wouldn't, because that's also freedom of mauturity xD where one wins regardless of the situation he / she is put in , I'm an egoist.

Shackler
06-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Your obviously looking for someone to waste your time with , playing 5v5 cuz you obviously have nothing better in life to do than sit around and play al and become fat. I don't have time to 5v5 with you because my time is precious. ;) but I'll reply here tho xD this is like Facebook I look like dislike and comment , I play AL forum not AL. Freemdom of speech , freedom of boasting, even if we're to make a Lvl 1 all over to Lvl up just to beat you I wouldn't, because that's also freedom of mauturity xD where one wins regardless of the situation he / she is put in , I'm an egoist.

if you are not playing AL anymore, then why you are crying like a baby? And yes i am an egoist. But at least i am not a dummy farmer noob, lier or a baby that cries a lot. Do you have a problem with this?

Shackler
06-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Nvm it why am i talkin with someone who has approved that all that he can do is dummy farming in a thread which arpluvial has cleaned...

Well sry and wish u gl in real life...

Amvulpix
06-30-2015, 03:12 PM
if you are not playing AL anymore, then why you are crying like a baby? And yes i am an egoist. But at least i am not a dummy farmer noob, lier or a baby that cries a lot. Do you have a problem with this?

Poor shackler, babe if I wanna cry I cry , freedom of tears , if I wana lie , I'll lie , freedom of lies and the fact that your calling me baby out on forum , let's keep the flirting in pm please , I don't have any problems. You have a problem with me not playing Al because you can have the opportunity to lay your bonesaw into me, well too bad and why you even wana do this with 5v5?

Justsomebody
06-30-2015, 05:39 PM
" pro dummy farmer "
Since when does a dummy farmer becomes proffersional,
" I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...."
The space time games rules said nothing about this being a rule , a kill is a kill and it sounds as if you are begging the staff to actually remove 1 person out of many who do this including your self.
This sounds like a personal request , why didn't you say something about this before why choose now? And your video could of been edit screen shots post together, how about the staffs remove everyone from the lb then, every lb has kill farmers even the pve there is bots.

You're exactly right, that video could've been edited! You took a video so what? (There are so many Pro video editing software out there let me just say) That video shows a refreshment every so often and sometimes the kills stayed the same...until he shows "HARDCORE PROOF"(which is no such thing because of a lot of pro editors out there) you're accusations are invalid!

Innocent until proven guilty hands down

P.S (PLEASE EXPOSE THE OTHER DUMMY FARMERS THAT WAS FARMING SINCE SEASONS AGO)

Sweetkitty
07-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Ahhhh stopbullying dummy farmers...everyone can do it if they choose so get over it

Shackler
07-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Ahhhh stopbullying dummy farmers...everyone can do it if they choose so get over it

ahhhhh it seems another dummy farmer is afraid of losing his position on lb bc sadb is not on lb anymore. Pathetic

Earlingstad
07-03-2015, 03:43 AM
Here is the vid;

Its nice you caught the dummy farmer in action in this video.To begin with that LB for kills is ridiculous and should have been reset long ago. The reason is that when pvp started, capped toons used to play in ctf rooms with low levels. Lvl 21s played with lvl 10s. The veterans accumulated most or half of their kills in this flawed system, which is why these LB farmers are dummy-killing to catch up. The whole Leaderboard itself should be reset every season, ideally.

susu
07-05-2015, 04:40 PM
there is a lot of people who doesn't care about KDR, mostly pro player