PDA

View Full Version : mythic armor upgrades

azagreoralu
04-23-2015, 09:36 PM
I am concerned that STS will upgrade the mythic armor again. I think that this is a bad idea.

1. Mythic armor has already had it's run and we need new things

2. Is the point of a RPG to have just one armor that you keep upgrading every level cap? The only reason for this is so the people that already have the armor don't have to work to get a new set.

3. What will happen to new players that don't have mythic armor? They will just end up in this never ending loop of not having mythic armor upgrades. A 2nd rd upgrade will just drive away new players because they would have to work forever it get and upgrade it.

4.a game that depends on 1 item for almost every level will just be no fun without different things to use. With mythic armor being the best for everything or almost the best will just make it unbelievably expensive.

My solution for players that have upgraded mythic armor and can't get rid of it.

1. Make a upgrade (ironic i know) to make it into a vanity.

2. Make it so you can put it back into the level 26/31 version.

3. Save it for a twink.

4. Make it so you can sell it to the game for like 200k a piece. (only for mythic armor that was upgraded before the new level cap)

scarysmerf
04-23-2015, 10:50 PM
Its not so much that the fact is they are mythic its mostly the achievement people want But turning them into a vanity will just cause more problems the point of having a mythic is to be able to upgrade it.plus in the April pruducers letter productor said there is two ways of getting the new armors.Im not good at adding links to the post but if you look it up you will see what im trying to say my point is new things become old too and there for the cycle will continue.

Dragoonclaws
04-24-2015, 12:02 AM
1. Don't expect another upgrade for mythic armor

2. The only upgraded armor... is that lvl36 one...

3.Mythic armor will still be available in Elite Golden Pirate Chest/Warchest

4. The gaes doesn't depend on one item. There are some better gear then mythic.

Aprove
04-24-2015, 12:30 AM
4. Make it so you can sell it to the game for like 200k a piece. (only for mythic armor that was upgraded before the new level cap)

That's too cheap...

1. Make a upgrade (ironic i know) to make it into a vanity.
I agree with this

azagreoralu
04-24-2015, 12:58 AM
That's too cheap...

You have to keep in mind that the price will fall after the expansion

raxaxic
04-24-2015, 01:41 AM
Totally agree

Onepiedead
04-24-2015, 05:42 AM
What about salvaging the mythic armor and helmet, and it will become a mythic fragment. With X amount of fragments you can create another mythic item?

Kaliarra
04-24-2015, 06:12 AM
Sadly I doubt they will change their plans on anything when I'm pretty sure they're making this the last AL update so they can focus on their new MOBA

Aprove
04-24-2015, 06:53 AM
You have to keep in mind that the price will fall after the expansion

I know..
The price MIGHT be higher than 200k though,, because the Mythic Set Upgrade quest adds 400 APs unless STG removed it.

Dragoonclaws
04-24-2015, 07:57 AM
I know..
The price MIGHT be higher than 200k though,, because the Mythic Set Upgrade quest adds 400 APs unless STG removed it.

No they won't, it's an achievement, it's part of the Arlor story.

scarysmerf
04-24-2015, 09:05 AM
Sadly I doubt they will change their plans on anything when I'm pretty sure they're making this the last AL update so they can focus on their new MOBA
I disagree arcane legends has alot of updates/expansions to come this isnt they end yet for a long time.

nevercan
04-24-2015, 12:24 PM
So long al gives them (enof) money they wil (try) make the game better.

Kyle Holmes
04-24-2015, 01:04 PM
AL will still be their main money maker, what they really need to do to become bigger as a company is get some more people in so they can have teams working on both games, with the price of plat, the highest I have seen in any mmorpg BTW they could have 2 sets of teams

sent from fritters beak

Dex Scene
04-24-2015, 04:19 PM
I disagree arcane legends has alot of updates/expansions to come this isnt they end yet for a long time.
How can you be so sure?? It takes some mins for rumors to get spread!!

Candylicks
04-24-2015, 04:22 PM
AL will still be their main money maker, what they really need to do to become bigger as a company is get some more people in so they can have teams working on both games, with the price of plat, the highest I have seen in any mmorpg BTW they could have 2 sets of teams

sent from fritters beak
They actually do! There are dedicated employees to both games.

Titanfall
04-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Sts said themselves they still have grand plans for AL

carmine_blade
04-24-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here.. seems our questions about whether mythic will be upgraded have been answered. And I love it!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear&p=2134973#post2134973

Dex Scene
04-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Ugh sorry. Im sleepy and I quoted wrong one.
I meant to reply this

Dex Scene
04-24-2015, 06:22 PM

Oursizes
04-24-2015, 08:38 PM
Grand plans for milking the game to extinction!(for kicks and giggles). On a more serious note, that's what people thought about pl too, and now look what happened to it. Sts is knowingly destroying the games economy so they can make a few hundred or thousand more dollars. After that its gg and onto the new game, and the cycle may as well continue.