PDA

View Full Version : for PVP KDR

Aerodude
04-24-2015, 03:36 AM
Why not remove deaths please ONLY DEATHS people judge too much when negative KDR call them noobs always

Hail
04-24-2015, 04:07 AM
I disagree, I believe showing deaths is a good thing, for instance you can tell if a player is a dummy (I mean legit naked character dummy). For my deaths, I am proud of them and will gladly show them off. If you do not have deaths, there is no point showing the kills which would honestly turn so many people off pvp.

Aprove
04-24-2015, 07:16 AM
... Or add 'Noob/Nab/Nub' to the-word-that-will-mute-you list

Twinisland
04-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Bad idea then I won't be able to tell who are kill farmers(12k kills 2kdeaths crazy right?) Or legit endgame pvpers(12k kills 11k deaths)

Aerodude
04-24-2015, 10:35 PM
Then why not reset everything to 0 cause a lot of players JUDGE another just because of KDR

Maunyabastian
04-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Then why not reset everything to 0 cause a lot of players JUDGE another just because of KDR

What's the point of other people's judgements?
Grow up. You play for yourself, don't hear anyone's words. Don't be so selfish, I have been twinking for almost 2 years, and KDR isn't important for most people. Those who judge people by their KDR are trashes.

Aerodude
04-25-2015, 07:28 PM
Why dont you grow up think more if most people think kdr is not important then why judge then? Answer me

Hail
04-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Why dont you grow up think more if most people think kdr is not important then why judge then? Answer me

If you don't ignore them and start retaliating you are just as immature as the person teasing. A mature person would ignore and go on their lives...
-this is hypothetical of course, not basing it at anyone in particular-

Aerodude
04-26-2015, 02:23 AM
Ahemm ignoring things will make them worse you know for example in school if the teacher ignores the class if there noisy theyll get noisier right?

Vixenne
04-26-2015, 05:06 AM
If you don't ignore them and start retaliating you are just as immature as the person teasing. A mature person would ignore and go on their lives...
-this is hypothetical of course, not basing it at anyone in particular-

+1 :) List them on Ignore and don't stoop down to their level.

Aerodude
04-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Oh I just remembered you guys wouldn't really understand in my point of view cause you might have never experienced having an OMEGA NEGATIVE KDR and also may have not experience being farmed and ganged so thts why you don't get me much

Mouly
04-26-2015, 09:22 AM
Wouldn't an unranked PVP mode be better instead of removing the death count?

Maunyabastian
04-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Fine. If you hate your KDR make a new character, because I personally don't get the point of removing people's KDRs because of you. Again, I say don't be so selfish. It's just a game, if you have an "omega negative KDR" then you should blame yourself for it. PvP is a simple world of ganging or being ganged.
I'm not trying to offend you or anything, it's just weird and doesn't make sense to me.

mesalin
04-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Lol kdr lover go twink lvl 1 or buy necro lmao... It's game and nobody have perfect kdr if want have GOOD kdr buy good eq and search good PvP guild and make allies :-)

rustygun
04-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Zzz I would hope New pvp you can challenge someone in town and all could watch lol

Hail
04-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Ahemm ignoring things will make them worse you know for example in school if the teacher ignores the class if there noisy theyll get noisier right?

Well first of all, its a game... Personally muting someone on a game is not "in the same book" as not listening to someone or a group irl. Sure a class may get noisier but unless that person goes and makes a new character on a new account to troll/flame/annoy you, you will not be hearing a peep out of that person, guarenteed.

Tabeer Amin
05-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Delete char/make a new char/improve kdr / or don't pvp until you are properly geared :)

Bellaelda
05-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Haha... Another one of these threads... Here's my thoughts... (although this has been an issue since pvp was introduced and it never seems to be addressed...

We've had sooooo many threads about kdr that I am shocked no changes have been made to date but here's my feeling...

Personally I'd prefer a setup where it said how many matches or games were won or lost!!! It would force people to play games as intended and solve all this stupid behavior!

And as an extra bonus it would award the whole team and not just the one with the most kills!!! So tanks and mages would get credit for being support classes or ignored for all their hard work!

This would solve dummy farmers issues, support classes issues, and award teams for playing games as intended!!!

There also needs to be a system where only even amount of people can enter a map... Something like a one in one out setup to keep teams even!

And also an option for teams being able to host their own games so we can clash or have private matches!

And also as team vote option to boot a player off of said game is needed!!!

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh I just remembered you guys wouldn't really understand in my point of view cause you might have never experienced having an OMEGA NEGATIVE KDR and also may have not experience being farmed and ganged so thts why you don't get me much

I dunno. My kdr was pretty bad before. -1.5k+. Now its +2.6k or so which is still pretty bad if you compare it to someone like zephy's tank - 14k kills 3k deaths, none of them farmed.

Serillia
05-04-2015, 11:14 AM
I dunno. My kdr was pretty bad before. -1.5k+. Now its +2.6k or so which is still pretty bad if you compare it to someone like zephy's tank - 14k kills 3k deaths, none of them farmed.

I notice you refer to this zephy character a lot. Am i sensing a bit of worshipping going on?

Twinisland
05-04-2015, 08:01 PM
I notice you refer to this zephy character a lot. Am i sensing a bit of worshipping going on?
There are some people with kdrs like that in think lv not farmed but an endgame person with an kdr like that just kill farmed and lved or just decided to lv.

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Twice. I have referred to you upward of three dozen times. Doesn't mean I worship you ;)

Serillia
05-05-2015, 02:18 AM
Twice. I have referred to you upward of three dozen times. Doesn't mean I worship you ;)

You dont? Boi you just wanna bweak hearts huh? HUH? I KILL U FOR THIS! I TIE YOU TO A CHAIR AND POP BUBBLE WRAPS INFRONT OF YOU! THERE AINT NUTHIN YOU BE DOING!