PDA

View Full Version : 1 year .

Hayabusaz
03-30-2011, 10:23 AM
It's been now 1 year that my dad died , i was playing pocket legends the day he died .

Thanks again to :

- thelonearcher
- draq
- barrage
- danielrh
- darkevilmage

They were with me .. to help me because i was really sad ..
I'm sad now .. pocket legends remembers me my dad .

Thanks to the devs , because with PL , if i'm feeling bad , i just have to log on and talk with friends .

Thanks to everyone .

- Peace, MC .

Samhayne
03-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi Hayabusaz,

I know how you feel. I'm reminded how precious life is when the anniversary of my Father passing or my Grandmother passing comes around on the calendar. But I know that all good things must come to an end - it's strong motivation to take everything and everyone that comes our way in life and really enjoy!

I'm glad that Pocket Legends could be part of your support network.

All the best to you and your family!

-Samhayne

Hayabusaz
03-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi Hayabusaz,

I know how you feel. I'm reminded how precious life is when the anniversary of my Father passing or my Grandmother passing comes around on the calendar. But I know that all good things must come to an end - it's strong motivation to take everything and everyone that comes our way in life and really enjoy!

I'm glad that Pocket Legends could be part of your support network.

All the best to you and your family!

-Samhayne

You're right .

Thank you very much for your quick post .

And thanks again for this game , it helped me a lot !

Peace ! :)

Klemen
03-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Im really sorry for your loss. I hope that PL can cheer you up, not just bring up bad memories :)

Hayabusaz
03-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Im really sorry for your loss. I hope that PL can cheer you up, not just bring up bad memories :)

PL helps me ! I don't wanna get banned ! Not even 24 hours ! ;)

RedRyder
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
PL helps me ! I don't wanna get banned ! Not even 24 hours ! ;)

Make sure to behave then! Lol Jk, but sorry Mann:( I've lost a lot of family through my years so I know how you feel :\ hit me up when you see me in game. We can do a few runs if you'd like

KingFu
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Prayers out to ya man.

Snakespeare
03-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi Masterchief/Hayabusaz. Do you have any sort of thing you do to commemorate him? I sometimes play my Mom's favorite music on the anniversary of the day she passed away. Sometimes I make her favorite food. It takes more than a year to get over it, as much as three years or more, so it's OK if you're not over it. It's normal. Hang in there, man.

Mathuyama
03-30-2011, 12:30 PM
It's been now 1 year that my dad died , i was playing pocket legends the day he died .

Thanks again to :

- thelonearcher
- draq
- barrage
- danielrh
- darkevilmage

They were with me .. to help me because i was really sad ..
I'm sad now .. pocket legends remembers me my dad .

Thanks to the devs , because with PL , if i'm feeling bad , i just have to log on and talk with friends .

Thanks to everyone .

- Peace, MC .

Hi Yesterday I saw you ingame as I were Cubikon. Why didnīt you say something? I didnīt know you have to live so hard. You can never forget your family members. They are too important. Today I learned something in school.
Tu me plains.
Cubikon
P.S keep up. Think of your happy days with them.^^

Echelong
03-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Well don't remember how he passed away remember how he lived and the moments you had with him. Just take that old album up and share it with your family, the good memories is how you should always remember him.

That is how I am remembering my mom, Love you mom.

romgar1
03-30-2011, 12:53 PM
My Pawpaw just passed on St Patrick's day a couple weeks ago. He was a master cabinet maker. He made me a chest of drawers, I am now refinishing. On the bottom of the fourth drawer he wrote: Built for my first grandson on march 4th 1978. (6 Days after I was born) 3rd John 4 May it always be true. I will take the drawer out and read it each year on march 17. Sorry for your loss masterchief

Hayabusaz
03-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Thank you to all of you guys .

All i hope is to pass a good year in pocket legends .
No fights between each others , no flame wars , no bans , no reports and i want all my players happy !

Love you guys ! <3

- Peace, MC .

Potawto
03-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Sorry man, I know how you feel. If you need someone to talk to and I'm ingame, go for it.

Kossi
03-30-2011, 06:52 PM
dang thats bad...
the good thing for the devs to do is gift you a couple pinks :)