PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Violet...

Sorcerie
04-24-2015, 07:20 AM
So this pet is pretty neat and stuff, but here's a couple of suggestions to make it a little more impressive.

1) The speed boost is hardly noticeable, not sure if it's bugged or what, but it doesn't feel like the speed boost is happening. Perhaps the classic speed boost visual cue (like the one on Gale) should be added so that we can see when it's in effect.

2) I noticed that when the AA goes off the DoT does take place (marked by purple puffs?), but you can't really see how many targets it's effecting unless you're really looking or have the camera zoomed in. It would be much appreciated if we could see this a bit more clearly as well. Maybe give it the same effects as Wurmtounge's poison clouds on the enemy? Only instead of green have it be purple?

Just a couple of thoughts that could really make this pet stand out.

Thanks~

epicrrr
04-24-2015, 10:13 PM
its bugged atm.

In addition please add for freeze immunity and make the duration from 3 to 4 sec. Compared to cooldown time its really short.

Sorcerie
04-24-2015, 11:33 PM
Ah, I thought as much.

I also thought that for the DoT if doing the poison cloud thing isn't the best idea, what about using the red effect that appears on your toon when you use Shadowlurk's AA, but have that effect appear on the enemy mobs in purple. Just as a consistency thing, so it doesn't infringe on the visual appeal of Wurmtounges ability and uniqueness.