PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the 2nd Annual Spacetime Studios 8-bit Salute!

Remiem
04-24-2015, 03:43 PM

How long would YOU play for a good cause? Our answer? A whole 24 hours!

Spacetime Games is at it again for the 2nd Annual 8-bit Salute! We'll be partnering with Operation Supply Drop, a charitable organization dedicated to delivering video game filled care packages (supply drops) to members of the Armed Forces conducting humanitarian missions across the globe, and recovering in military hospitals in the states. Their annual event 8-bit Salute is a non-stop 24 hour gaming marathon that raises funds and awareness for their cause.

Spacetime Games is joining the cause this year along with game industry titans Rooster Teeth, Naughty Dog, Machinima and more.

On May 16th members of the Spacetime team will take to Twitch.tv, along with a whole host of special guests, including our newly announced Call of Champions partners Voyboy, Snoopeh and PhantomL0rd. Along with the help and support of our team and community members, we will stream for 24 hours straight. Expect games, shenanigans, and even a mini LIVE Call of Champions tournament.

Starting today, players can join our team on OperationSupplyDrop.org (https://fundraise.operationsupplydrop.org/fundraise/team?ftid=49132) and help the studio hit our fundraising goal of $20,000. Below are the details:

8-Bit Salute LiveStream

Call of Champions Twitch.tv Channel: twitch.tv/callofchampions
Saturday, May 16th, 2014 at 12:00pm CT – Sunday, May 17th 12:00pm CT

In addition to this, a limited time 8-Bit Vanity Banner will be available in Arcane Legends for purchase. All proceeds from the sales of these items will be donated to Operation Supply Drop. More details on this to be announced next week!

Visit the Spacetime Games Operation Supply Drop Page for more information or to do your part and enlist with our team.

Call of Champions Twitch.tv Channel: twitch.tv/callofchampions

If you would like to participate as a team member using your own Twitch or YouTube live stream, please PM Remiem to have your stream URL added to the list! We're glad to have you.

Abelgaval
04-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Nice first! Lol

Erebos
04-28-2015, 02:28 PM
second XD
and cool will be waiting for that

kinzmet
04-28-2015, 02:35 PM
Great!
And good luck on the Call of Champions!

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Donated, thanks for bringing this back again this year!

Remiem
04-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Donated, thanks for bringing this back again this year!

Thanks you Candy! That is so generous. <3 Hope to see you during the stream!

HotttSauce
04-28-2015, 03:24 PM
This is such a GREAT Thing/ Event that STS has. Great job to you all, yet another reason why I luv playing this game so much. Salute!

Kriticality
04-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Donated!!! I need to get a stream setup!! GL on the goal!!!

EDIT, Voyboy is an amazing league of legends player.

srinoy
04-28-2015, 09:36 PM
i cant donate dont have the money actually but if u still take the money first week of june ill donate just send me a message if possible.

Marilyn
04-30-2015, 12:56 AM
This is generous and I'd be happy to participate :)

cami
04-30-2015, 12:52 PM
all is that call of champios :/ EE.UU is a country very rare

Roberto077
04-30-2015, 04:38 PM
all is that call of champios :/ EE.UU is a country very rare

¿Qué? StS están jugando Arcane Legends y otras video juegos.

StS will be playing Arcane Legends and other games.

Soy triste si mi español es mal.

I am sorry if my spanish is bad/poor.

There is absolutely no way they would sit down and stream the same game for 24 hours, especially when more than 99% of the fan base plays their other games.

Aprove
04-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Nice!
I hope I won't miss this :)

Madxnoob
05-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Last 8-bit salute I stayed on a full 24 hr only to recieve a T-shirt, and I donated. Random people log on for half a second n win somethen....not worth my time again if ask me >_> 131960 I still do wear the shirt though -HeHe

angeldawn
05-07-2015, 07:43 AM
It's about being selfless and supporting a good charity. Not what one can gain for themselves.

Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk