PDA

View Full Version : Important improvement.

Appeltjes
04-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Sts can you please just implement some sort of system which makes it that if your team has 5 players (or 4 in team death match) nobody from your guild or friendlist can join your game anymore. I'm getting sick of seeing the entire game filled up with 8 people from 1 guild and 2 from mine, I hope you could consider this thank you.

Cursebaby
04-24-2015, 08:39 PM
Yes that would be nice venom

~Carried

Theillist1
04-25-2015, 12:37 PM
The fix is simple buddy... But sts refuses to make this PvP situation fair. This is the fix.... Remove name & title u don't know who is who also removing cross team talk would stop ALL of this. Also what u said... Remove the Join Button for PvP. This would EXPONENTIALLY improve the PvP inviroment!

Fiasaria
04-25-2015, 01:47 PM
if they delete join button from pvp w wont see more horror vs magnum videos :v

RIP
05-05-2015, 01:47 AM
if they delete join button from pvp w wont see more horror vs magnum videos :v

There is a simpler solution, when getting ganged leave the map .

Iinorex
05-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Sts can you please just implement some sort of system which makes it that if your team has 5 players (or 4 in team death match) nobody from your guild or friendlist can join your game anymore. I'm getting sick of seeing the entire game filled up with 8 people from 1 guild and 2 from mine, I hope you could consider this thank you.

that should never happen...when you get ganged there are four things you can do -
1. Leave the map
2. Fight back but ur chances of winning will be small
3. Take a mind note of their names and gang them back later when you have the advantage
4. Stay dead untile some of their block leaves and quickly call ur team and fight