PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the new mythic armor set

Titanfall
04-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Just a few questions
-Will it be tradeable? (Please say it won't and that its account bound so lazy plat farmers actually have to play the game for once)
-Will the drop rates be same as recipe? (If so half the player base can give up)

But seriously I'm excited for this, you guys listened to our feedback and delivered. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Spell
04-24-2015, 09:48 PM
+1 yes agree With u on the bound armors

Im looking forward to grinding for some new gears :D

Titanfall
04-24-2015, 09:55 PM
+1 yes agree With u on the bound armors

Im looking forward to grinding for some new gears :D
Plot twist: Drop rate is lower than fossil from arena chest

Zeus
04-24-2015, 10:36 PM
Plot twist: Drop rate is lower than fossil from arena chest

It's not a plot twist if that is already expected. ;)

carmine_blade
04-24-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm in two minds about whether it should be tradeable or not. I'm tending towards it being tradeable so we have something to farm, especially once we've gotten our own set, or else what would be the point in re-doing the maps?

I also hope the set is craftbale via guaranteed drops, e.g. 500/1000 x orc boss essence, nomerite ingot being like dragonite bar obtained by trading NPC for farmable components like dragkin teeth, etc. Not something that relies on a drop like planar recipe.

Candylicks
04-24-2015, 11:30 PM
Omg tradeable. We don't all have Uber time to farm for it. I will be paying prime gold for this if I can.

Serancha
04-24-2015, 11:40 PM
if the season is a year long again, there will be plenty of time to farm. Wouldn't want everyone getting bored. However, if it's luck based then it has to be tradable.

I'd happily do a quest for 500 runs/ingredient, but doing endless runs and watching everyone else loot stuff while getting nothing to show for all the effort is bogus.

Madnex
04-25-2015, 05:00 AM
It would be nice if the mythic sets or a specific ingredient of them were not tradeable, so that everyone has to do some significant part of the upgrade by themselves (buying the ingredients and finding the NPC doesn't count).

The legendary ones should be tradeable though because not everyone is going to walk in the new expansion with full imbued. So the lucky ones that do and replace their imbued with orcslayer and then by the new mythics should then be able to sell their orcslayer directly. That'd make farming much more fun because it'd be affordable for many more players.

Titanfall
04-25-2015, 05:45 AM
Omg tradeable. We don't all have Uber time to farm for it. I will be paying prime gold for this if I can.
Id say make the ingredients tradeable, armor bound

Titanfall
04-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Whatever STS do, I hope that the RNG system does leave Arlor. Its just sad and demotivating to see someone run 3 times get the drops and someone to run over 9000 times and get the drops.

justhell
04-25-2015, 06:34 AM
Prefer for all content (ingridient and gears set) to be tradeable,let players decide wanna keep or sell they thing. Majority players (including me) is in mid - low economy which is wanna try good gears at least for once,and when we in need of gold situation we still have option to sell this new gears set.

This will prevent from what happen to lv 36 mythic armor set,many people now asking to make mythic set lv 36 to be tradeable or asking what should we do with lv 36 mythic set. For rich players they don't have any problem at all,but for mid - low players yes it is.

Dex Scene
04-25-2015, 01:11 PM
Whatever STS do, I hope that the RNG system does leave Arlor. Its just sad and demotivating to see someone run 3 times get the drops and someone to run over 9000 times and get the drops.
^
iam happy to see it's not only me who hate these RNG systems!!

nevercan
04-26-2015, 01:10 AM
^
iam happy to see it's not only me who hate these RNG systems!!

Start explaning what rng system is pls c:

Titanfall
04-26-2015, 06:18 AM
Start explaning what rng system is pls c:
Random number generator
Eg. 1 = arcane
Roll a number from 1-1000000
If it hits 1 you get an arcane