View Full Version : 55/56 pvp

Protank
03-30-2011, 03:28 PM
after weeks and weeks of putting it off I've decided to lvl one of my 50s to 55. I really miss the high end pvp & seeing sts post about Christina's pvp tourney on facebook did 'me in.

sooo I have one question.

Q#1
Bear, Bird or Mage.
I know how it was at 50 but have things changed much for 55/56?

any info on any of this would help alot.

thx sts community!

Mikeylito
04-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Birds can one combo all classes. Also they do amazing damage with high end gear. So yea i suggest bird :)

PhreEkGarden
04-01-2011, 04:20 PM
With the global cooldown coming soon no one is going to be instakilling anyone.

PhreEkGarden
04-01-2011, 04:23 PM
With the CD, I don't see how mages could lose with healing and mana shield.... birds and bears just won't be able to do enough damage output to compete. That is my initial thoughts on it anyway. A Pally especially will be able to keep himself healed while wearing the others down.

Zeus
04-01-2011, 04:41 PM
With the CD, I don't see how mages could lose with healing and mana shield.... birds and bears just won't be able to do enough damage output to compete. That is my initial thoughts on it anyway. A Pally especially will be able to keep himself healed while wearing the others down.

Birds High Crit and kiting.

Otukura
04-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Bear... you'll see. They tank my combo's 1/2 the time, due to insane dodge. (on a bird normally)

xuz
04-01-2011, 07:19 PM
atm id say bear if you can afford the amazing gear, it offers good dodge as well as amazing armour and damage.
With the newly release combo of beckon + stomp you can literally kill almost any class if your fast enough with this combo .

As for birds, if you get the raid roach auto bow set you have good damage, amazing crit and a long distance to kite and pick up some extra kills.

Finally mages, these squisy things have become amazing strong but the Mega mage set equally expensive. They have extreme damage and survivabily with a good build.

Overall up to you in your favour class and range of gold available

hope this helped :)

Faryia
04-11-2011, 06:07 PM
If you have a Lvl 55/56 Pally and have a clever mind, you can be a good threat. Lots of birds can one hit combo all class but a Pally is the hardest for them. Whatever you choose, just be mindful that your as good as you want to be =-)