IWnaBe
03-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Heey Everyone ,
Im New To the Forum but , im pretty alright with PL its self ,
So Yea, Just Thought I Sould say Hey :D

Junside
03-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forums!

You'll find a myriad of useful information on here that you would have never imagined could exist for this game. :D

There is nothing bad about being here at all now that I think about it, (except maybe when the crazies surface). :rolleyes:

If you need help, just ask.

IWnaBe
03-30-2011, 07:43 PM
If you need help, just ask.

Thanks , And I Need A Lil Bit Of Help Already :L .
How Do You Change Your Profile Picture?

Junside
03-30-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks , And I Need A Lil Bit Of Help Already :L .
How Do You Change Your Profile Picture?

Click Settings in the upper right > There will be a control panel on the left now, scroll down to "Edit Avatar". But, you can only choose from the ones the forum listed. You can't post your own image for your profile pic.

*There's a thread to show yourself here* (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1186-People-behind-the-characters!&highlight=people+characters) if that's what you're trying to do.

And other wise, customizing your posts mostly can be done in your signature, which is also located in Settings.

Feel free to add me in-game for help: name is Junside

Major
03-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Hey welcome to the community, as you can see, all you have to do is ask a question and we will do our best to help!!

KingFu
03-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the community:) Feel free to ask any questions needed. We are here to help.

For insistence with bans, reports, account info, or anything else, e-mail support[at]spactimestudios.com replacing "[at]" with "@"

IWnaBe
03-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Thaaanks !! (:

lordspector
03-31-2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome aboard