PDA

View Full Version : Rogue vs Sorcerer

Trikzy
04-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Rogue vs Sorcerer

So, we all know that both rogue and sorcerer dish out quitesome damage, one is better suited in one area and another in second one. But who is the best? "Well, it all depends on your playstyle and preferances, right?" However, there are some factors that determine which class has the edge.

1)Gameplay.
When playing with either class, both cannot jump right into the fight due to the fact they have significantly less hp and armor than warrior. But when adventuring around the world of Arlor, which one, rogue or sorcerer, levels up faster? Also, which one of those two is more superior from:
A) levels 1-15?
B) levels 16-30?
C) levels 31- cap level (currently 41)?

2) Events.
From time to time, events take place on certain periods of the year. When participating in events, the classical scenario is that you kill several creatutes and head to "boss room", slay it and get some sort of reward. When both classes are playable, which one:
A) is more effective/suited to repeatedly do events?
B) is better at soloing events in case noone shows up in the event run or you are at a dead timezone?

3) Pve and Bossing.
This is self-explainatory for me. Since sorcerer is better at pve (being the AoE type) and rogue being better at slaying bosses (because rogue being good at eliminating single targets). However, sometimes I get this feeling that one class is slightly better overall in both pve and bossing, but maybe it depends on the character build?

4)Farming &Soloing
Again, both classes have their pros and cons, does being an AoE type make sorcerer more suitable farmer than rogue? And when you solo maps, does rogue have bigger chance of survivality than sorcerer?

Trikzy
04-25-2015, 01:11 PM
So I guess that rogue seems to be better than sorcerer