PDA

View Full Version : Devs I need your answer

Jimmyvy
03-30-2011, 10:54 PM
If your device got banned from PL , will you be able to play other games from Spacetime Studios? Such as Blackstar

People dont post things like email blah blah blah unless you know the answer cuz I dont need to see it

Ladylove
03-30-2011, 10:56 PM
No, you won't be able to play B*. Once you get banned from one STS game, you get banned from all of them.

Inching
03-31-2011, 03:34 AM
No, you won't be able to play B*. Once you get banned from one STS game, you get banned from all of them.

i believe this is true.

Ellyidol
03-31-2011, 03:44 AM
Agree with Lady.

Let me find a quote from G, I remember him saying so.

Link to full Terms of Service here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rms-of-Service

We tell you the short version every time you log in:

Spacetime Studios wants Pocket Legends to be a fun, safe place for all players!

We ask that you abide by the following rules:

1) Keep all chat clean!
2) Do not ask for another player's account information! And don’t give anyone else your own!
3) Do not do anything that will ruin another user's play experience!

Violations of our Terms of Service can result in suspension of your account or a permanent ban.

Just be cool, and we'll be cool. However, if you are banned in one of our games, you will be banned in all of our games.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
03-31-2011, 04:29 AM
Thats bad..

Necrobane
03-31-2011, 04:37 AM
Perhaps a second chance type deal could be implemented, like you can play the next game, but the minute your reported for anything your banned forever.

Jimmyvy
03-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Your account isn't banned, but your devices are.* Another account used your devices to buy/sell accounts, which is against our Terms of Service.* Those devices will not be unbanned.* You can still play, just not on the banned devices.
-ALS

Who want my account 500k + Green Rarest Items inbox me since they banned me and dont let me play B*

Physiologic
03-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Your account isn't banned, but your devices are.* Another account used your devices to buy/sell accounts, which is against our Terms of Service.* Those devices will not be unbanned.* You can still play, just not on the banned devices.
-ALS

Who want my account 500k + Green Rarest Items inbox me since they banned me and dont let me play B*

Attempting to exploit loopholes by using another account (on the same device) to prevent your main account from being banned pretty much warrants what happened to you. And you're STILL trying to "give away" your account even after the ban, for shame!

StompArtist
03-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Attempting to exploit loopholes by using another account (on the same device) to prevent your main account from being banned pretty much warrants what happened to you. And you're STILL trying to "give away" your account even after the ban, for shame!

I get the image of someone grabbing the bucket of red paint and painting a bullseye on his forehead at the firing range for some reason...