PDA

View Full Version : Nerf nekro thread

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 07:58 AM
Raw gave an excellent post about some pets becoming mandatory to stay competitive but i believe nekro is beyond that. Nekro can give the abillity to inexperienced players to kill experienced players. I find this inacceptable. I think we can all agree that nekro just makes the pvp game too easy for those who have it.

Now i played dota for a long while which everyone knows its a highly competitive game and it has no stun immunity for the whole team. There is no hero in dota or item that grants stun immunity for the whole team because that would be a huge balance issue.

I consider the following argumenys invalid:

Dont nerf nekro because its 50m. It might be that much now but it was cheaper earlier and because you paid that much for it it doesn't mean everyone did. Some got it free in arena chest and some got it before it got buff.

Don't nerf necro because it gives players freedom to explore new strategies and let them move freely around the map. Let me tell you that would be considered hacks in other games, you are basically playing with a legal hack right now.

Don't have nekro because alot of people have it and it is going to be as common as samael soon. That is simply not true and i have noticed that nekro players don't even bother to go against other nekros at least in random tdm matches. Usually if a nekro player is being outmatched by another nekro he will just remap where he is the only one with nekro and he can wipe everyone out.

Strategy is stuns, those who can initiate a fight better and stun at the right time should win. Immunity if any kind and for as long as the nekro offers shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

I think pve nekro should stay the same, i couldn't care less how op someone is against some AI like the mobs and bosses in al but in pvp we ago aginst real people who just had enough of nekro domination.

Before you say i don't know what i am talking about maybe you should think i pvped for longer or more than you. Still not as long as some but i have more than 20k pvp kills as a WARRIOR and all of them in endgame level 36+41.

Nekro just gives some people the luxury of being slow, sloppy or just plain bad and still win the game. We do have some pro nekro users so you can omagine how going against them is then.

Appeltjes
04-25-2015, 08:03 AM
I think or the damage done or the stun on aa should be removed, it makes no sense putting stun immunity, a long stun and a dmg output in one aa.

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 08:10 AM
I think or the damage done or the stun on aa should be removed, it makes no sense putting stun immunity, a long stun and a dmg output in one aa.
It trully is a joke, speedhack and godmode all in one pet.

Dragoonclaws
04-25-2015, 08:54 AM
It trully is a joke, speedhack and godmode all in one pet.

That's why that pet is only obtainable for putting 2 arcane items together. How hard is it get those 2 exact different items? ~0,5% from locked crates

There are about 7 arcane item in locked crates right now. The chances at looting an arcane are really close to 0,5%. Then there is 0,5%/7 chances of looting a shard, idem for fossil (0,07%)

soooo... the chances at looting exactly both fossil and shard are something close to 0,005%... which means you need to unlock over 18k locked crates*15 platinums=270'000 platinums for a 100% certain Nekro.

To counter that, people simply managed to loot 3+ random arcanes, hopefully a shard/fossil, and sell the rest/merch to buy the missing crafteable. That's why Nekro is more abundant then expected.

Edit: was mis informed, you dont need a shard and a fossil.

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 09:16 AM
What? That makes no sense people merching to buy the missing piece? There are as many nekros as fossil drops.

Dragoonclaws
04-25-2015, 09:39 AM
What? That makes no sense people merching to buy the missing piece? There are as many nekros as fossil drops.

yea, player 1 loots a fossil, player 2 loots a shard. Player 1 sells his fossil, and player 2 merch/sell stuff to buy the fossil from player 1. What doesn't make sense?

Madnex
04-25-2015, 09:50 AM
Nekro only needs the recipe, 10 vials and the fossil.

On topic, I agree that Nekro got a huge buff that allows lazy inexperienced players to win no matter what in Pvp. Stun immunity for the whole team would be a pretty huge boon by itself but it also provides 40% damage reduction. It's really taken away any last ounces of skill involved in PvP.

I'm guessing the way things are heading, next arcane pet's AA will have to provide stun immunity and invulnerability on top to be considered better. I'd support the nerf thread if there was any chance of getting somewhere (they refuse to nerf anything now so unless the immense dmg reduction is bugged, there's not gonna be any change). It's kind of sad, really.

Qamr
04-25-2015, 09:54 AM
the story of all red type pets in AL forums.
it's OP Nerf please. one week later it's worthless buff please. one week later it's OP Nerf please. and so on the story keeps rotating until there's a new pet to start it again with different names

Dragoonclaws
04-25-2015, 10:43 AM
My bad, I was miss informed. I was told it needed both shards and fossil. thanks for the info.

Iinorex
04-25-2015, 12:02 PM
That's why that pet is only obtainable for putting 2 arcane items together. How hard is it get those 2 exact different items? ~0,5% from locked crates

There are about 7 arcane item in locked crates right now. The chances at looting an arcane are really close to 0,5%. Then there is 0,5%/7 chances of looting a shard, idem for fossil (0,07%)

soooo... the chances at looting exactly both fossil and shard are something close to 0,005%... which means you need to unlock over 18k locked crates*15 platinums=270'000 platinums for a 100% certain Nekro.

To counter that, people simply managed to loot 3+ random arcanes, hopefully a shard/fossil, and sell the rest/merch to buy the missing crafteable. That's why Nekro is more abundant then expected.

to counter what? buying 270k plat? how is necro more abundant than expected?

azagreoralu
04-25-2015, 12:06 PM
They won't nerf nekro without a nerf on sns. Nekro is the only thing stopping sns from ruling pvp

Iinorex
04-25-2015, 12:07 PM
everyone wanted necro to get buffed but they made is super saiyan

BeoNeo
04-25-2015, 12:09 PM
Just buy violet it will help you for 3seconds(im not a pvper im farmer)

Iinorex
04-25-2015, 12:10 PM
They won't nerf nekro without a nerf on sns. Nekro is the only thing stopping sns from ruling pvp

sns was not a problem...so less people had it...only the players who were good had it...any unskilled player with gold can buy necro n dominate even some skilled player wout nekro...sns is like muscles n strength u get with hard work and necro is like a steroid anyone can buy n get strong

Enterradora
04-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Raw gave an excellent post about some pets becoming mandatory to stay competitive but i believe nekro is beyond that. Nekro can give the abillity to inexperienced players to kill experienced players. I find this inacceptable. I think we can all agree that nekro just makes the pvp game too easy for those who have it.

Now i played dota for a long while which everyone knows its a highly competitive game and it has no stun immunity for the whole team. There is no hero in dota or item that grants stun immunity for the whole team because that would be a huge balance issue.

I consider the following argumenys invalid:

Dont nerf nekro because its 50m. It might be that much now but it was cheaper earlier and because you paid that much for it it doesn't mean everyone did. Some got it free in arena chest and some got it before it got buff.

Don't nerf necro because it gives players freedom to explore new strategies and let them move freely around the map. Let me tell you that would be considered hacks in other games, you are basically playing with a legal hack right now.

Don't have nekro because alot of people have it and it is going to be as common as samael soon. That is simply not true and i have noticed that nekro players don't even bother to go against other nekros at least in random tdm matches. Usually if a nekro player is being outmatched by another nekro he will just remap where he is the only one with nekro and he can wipe everyone out.

Strategy is stuns, those who can initiate a fight better and stun at the right time should win. Immunity if any kind and for as long as the nekro offers shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

I think pve nekro should stay the same, i couldn't care less how op someone is against some AI like the mobs and bosses in al but in pvp we ago aginst real people who just had enough of nekro domination.

Before you say i don't know what i am talking about maybe you should think i pvped for longer or more than you. Still not as long as some but i have more than 20k pvp kills as a WARRIOR and all of them in endgame level 36+41.

Nekro just gives some people the luxury of being slow, sloppy or just plain bad and still win the game. We do have some pro nekro users so you can omagine how going against them is then.

my solution, when i saw a nekro user on pvp i just leave (dont want to feed'em), its ridiculous OP

twoxc
04-25-2015, 12:28 PM
which is bigger? pve or pvp? I don't care if nekro is nerfed back to the way it is for pvp as long it doesn't effect pve. players always looking for something better for pve as it financially support their game play. People actually farm earn things and put them to good use to earn more things.

What exactly does pvp got to gain? being weak and over power in pvp does it profit you in anyway to earn you more gold to actually buy you newer things when they come out? Most players will say they are happy without pvp. You can't compare an RPGMMO which require playing and building your toons and upgrading stuff to MOBA which is designed to be equal fair play and of course its a straight up PVP arena with no exploration or quests.

PVP in Arcane Legend is just a bonus to kill time when game is down friends/guild aren't active and too many people take it way too seriously lol. On the contrary MOBA game has tournament which pay out REAL CASH PRIZE which run up to thousands of dollars. Unless PVP in arcane legend does that lol there no reason to get all too serious and work up about it, so skills isn't required. You don't actually win anything anyways lol.

Appeltjes
04-25-2015, 12:32 PM
everyone wanted necro to get buffed but they made is super saiyan

Everyone? Funny guy ^^

Iinorex
04-25-2015, 02:35 PM
which is bigger? pve or pvp? I don't care if nekro is nerfed back to the way it is for pvp as long it doesn't effect pve. players always looking for something better for pve as it financially support their game play. People actually farm earn things and put them to good use to earn more things.

What exactly does pvp got to gain? being weak and over power in pvp does it profit you in anyway to earn you more gold to actually buy you newer things when they come out? Most players will say they are happy without pvp. You can't compare an RPGMMO which require playing and building your toons and upgrading stuff to MOBA which is designed to be equal fair play and of course its a straight up PVP arena with no exploration or quests.

PVP in Arcane Legend is just a bonus to kill time when game is down friends/guild aren't active and too many people take it way too seriously lol. On the contrary MOBA game has tournament which pay out REAL CASH PRIZE which run up to thousands of dollars. Unless PVP in arcane legend does that lol there no reason to get all too serious and work up about it, so skills isn't required. You don't actually win anything anyways lol.

they shouldmake some changes to necro in pvp like rogues get nerfed in pvp

Zeus
04-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Wow, first time I'm seeing people wanting to go back to the SNS days.

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 02:47 PM
Wow, first time I'm seeing people wanting to go back to the SNS days.
It's not really like that. Sns was already nerfed and nekro doesn't help you against sns if you don't have one anyway.

Zeus
04-25-2015, 03:02 PM
It's not really like that. Sns was already nerfed and nekro doesn't help you against sns if you don't have one anyway.

SNS's nerf was a mere 5-10 damage reduction per tick. It was more to get people to simmer down, I think.

Nekro's AA reduces SNS damage & prevents you from getting stunned over the pools so it does help against SNS. The pools damage is not really noticeable to me when I have Nekro's shield.

Zeus
04-25-2015, 03:04 PM
Now imagine if SNS was in locked crates and Nekro didn't exist...same issue that players are currently experiencing with the abundance of Nekro users.

See why it was a good idea for SNS to be exclusive?

Iinorex
04-25-2015, 03:10 PM
Now imagine if SNS was in locked crates and Nekro didn't exist...same issue that players are currently experiencing with the abundance of Nekro users.

See why it was a good idea for SNS to be exclusive?

SNS is sooo rare so if it is strong then it is ok....but necro is a bit stronger for its rarity
give an honest answer, Do you think nekro was made too strong than what it should be?
dont be biased on the answer because u have a nekro...u cant say u dont have coz i saw u with a necro

Kriticality
04-25-2015, 03:18 PM
SNS is sooo rare so if it is strong then it is ok....but necro is a bit stronger for its rarity
give an honest answer, Do you think nekro was made too strong than what it should be?
dont be biased on the answer because u have a nekro...u cant say u dont have coz i saw u with a necro

No lol. Everyone knew. This was worked out between devs and community. I'm too lazy to search the thread but it was definitely interactive. I enjoy playing against Nekro so that clashes are more exciting and last longer.

Haligali
04-25-2015, 03:24 PM
SNS's nerf was a mere 5-10 damage reduction per tick. It was more to get people to simmer down, I think.

Nekro's AA reduces SNS damage & prevents you from getting stunned over the pools so it does help against SNS. The pools damage is not really noticeable to me when I have Nekro's shield.

Nekro shield doesn't help you against SnS pools, it was just a not achieved idea by carapace.

No nerf please.

Zeus
04-25-2015, 03:25 PM

I have both Nekro and SNS. It makes no difference to me if one is stronger than the other. I think that both are powerful pets that each have their own specific uses.

Nekro shield doesn't help you against SnS pools, it was just a not achieved idea by carapace.

It does in the sense that the damage is reduced by the 40% damage reduction on shield. So as long as the shield is up, the damage of pools is reduced.

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 03:58 PM
I don't have a problem with nekro being a perfect sns counter i have a problem with it being a perfect counter for everything.

Madnex
04-25-2015, 04:35 PM
The problem is that you can win against one or two SNS in a clash or 1v1 without your team using one by tactics and timed stuns. It's hard but not impossible.

Against Nekro, any player/team that goes against it without one is destroyed with the minimum amount of skill required. So the pet basically wins 90% of the fight for you. Isn't that the definition of pay to win?

There's no way this goes by any sort of balance, the owners just enjoy being ridiculously OP.

Zeus
04-25-2015, 04:57 PM
The problem is that you can win against one or two SNS in a clash or 1v1 without your team using one by tactics and timed stuns. It's hard but not impossible.

Against Nekro, any player/team that goes against it without one is destroyed with the minimum amount of skill required. So the pet basically wins 90% of the fight for you. Isn't that the definition of pay to win?

There's no way this goes by any sort of balance, the owners just enjoy being ridiculously OP.

I highly doubt they're going to nerf it now.

Trojan2100
04-25-2015, 05:27 PM

I wrote similar comment before , don't nerf anymore pet or gears . Who cares if these whiners getting owned by nekro in pvp . Nerf has heavy effect on pve as it is . I don't own a nekro yet but those that do let them enjoy it . Pvp players don't care about anything else expect themselves . Pve is hard enough as it is we don't need anymore nerf on anything . Can't remember who posted " anyone can buy nekro" Really ? Anyone ? I don't have one or know anyone who has one . I didn't realize it was that easy and simple to get a nekro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trojan2100
04-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Didn't mean to post another one .

Madnex
04-25-2015, 05:49 PM
I highly doubt they're going to nerf it now.
Maybe not an outright nerf but there's been a history of bugs in stuff that are OP by mistake. If it's a bug or unintended, it has a good chance of being adjusted if someone addresses the issue properly. This and limiting the maximum amount of active SnS pools would go a long way in bringing back some balance in PvP clashes for the majority. PvE can stay as is, of course.

Kujimasun
04-25-2015, 06:20 PM

Maybe this game shouldn't be called Arcane Legends anymore...

Visiting
04-25-2015, 06:25 PM

Maybe this game shouldn't be called Arcane Legends anymore...

Plat farmed pet? :>
Out of the thousands of arena chests opened approximately 8-14 fossils have been looted, out of all the Nekros in game I highly doubt there's more than 1 or 2 if any that looted a fossil from arena and proceeded to craft a Nekro

Kujimasun
04-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Out of the thousands of arena chests opened approximately 8-14 fossils have been looted, out of all the Nekros in game I highly doubt there's more than 1 or 2 if any that looted a fossil from arena and proceeded to craft a Nekro

Plat is irrelevant to my statement. None of the other Arcane pets are farmable; Sam, Singe, Maridos, etc. By your logic anyone who has the best gear is obviously a plat farmer. It's not good to paint with such a broad brush.

Arpluvial
04-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Hey guys!

We always appreciate feedback, but let's make sure to keep the posts constructive. :)

Visiting
04-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Plat is irrelevant to my statement. None of the other Arcane pets are farmable; Sam, Singe, Maridos, etc. By your logic anyone who has the best gear is obviously a plat farmer. It's not good to paint with such a broad brush.

No where did I imply that top gear equated to plat farming, I was stating that if you're looking to get a Nekro within this century, that farming arena probably isn't the way to go...

Avaree
04-25-2015, 06:41 PM

I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc. That's 6 loots in under three weeks that I am aware of.

Visiting
04-25-2015, 06:45 PM
I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc.

But, were you farming specifically to loot a fossil to make a Nekro? Or, were you there for the recipe drop and got a pleasant surprise?

Serancha
04-25-2015, 06:53 PM
I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc. That's 6 loots in under three weeks that I am aware of.

Yes, which is 6x more than in the previous 6 months combined. How do we know when the code will "accidentally" revert to the original drop rate? As nice as it is to finally hear that it's dropping, there's understandably not much faith these days.

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 06:59 PM
Nekro can stay the way it is for pve but it really needs a pvp adjustment.

Picking between arcane pets should also be like picking between legendary or mythics, they all offer a bonus but there is none that sticks out so much that you will use it every single time in any situation.

Nekro owners usually have another arcane pet but i never seen a nekro player use that because there really is not any situation they would benefit more from using it.

I kind of find it funny we have a pet that is used in elite where bosses one hit and also in pvp. Elite bosses do more damage than any player, why is a shield designed for pve being used in pvp?

Kujimasun
04-25-2015, 07:03 PM
No where did I imply that top gear equated to plat farming, I was stating that if you're looking to get a Nekro within this century, that farming arena probably isn't the way to go...

Point taken. I wasn't personally saying YOU, I was just referring to that logic. It's a common theme more and more often that if someone has good items it's from plat farming, which in some cases it is true.

Nogaf warning:

I'm not sure how Sts or Nekro owners can win with this.... when Nekro was released there were complaints about getting Singe for the recipe..
Then there were complaints about fossil and vials and crafting elements...
Then the complaints about it being too strong...
Then the complaints about it being too weak...
And here we are again that it's too strong....

Avaree
04-25-2015, 07:03 PM
But, were you farming specifically to loot a fossil to make a Nekro? Or, were you there for the recipe drop and got a pleasant surprise?

:hopelessness: ?does it matter what I was farming for? :hopelessness:

That morning I had not been to the arena yet. I carried a few arena master chests over from the previous day. TBH I was only hoping to loot a rein blood as they were selling for around 200k that morning :) When I farm the arena I am there for the fun and who's going to loot. For me (I don't look at it as an "I" thing) it's about a fun team & environment, the drops are just a bonus!!

I like to enjoy the game in a positive way :)

Svvords
04-25-2015, 07:18 PM
if this buff/nerf cycle continues, i dont really see any point in playing this game anymore, the cycle is so vicious that its not amusing anymore, why not nerf/buff pets starting from guapo til it reaches sns power level, then everyone will be content, and everything is right again, and happiness is restored to planet earth.

will0
04-25-2015, 07:24 PM
another nerf thread this game is getting boring people have paid serious gold for this pet ... is more on if you can afford it..

This game i guess is if you have gold and plat you can have all you want

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 07:28 PM
if this buff/nerf cycle continues, i dont really see any point in playing this game anymore, the cycle is so vicious that its not amusing anymore, why not nerf/buff pets starting from guapo til it reaches sns power level, then everyone will be content, and everything is right again, and happiness is restored to planet earth.
Arcane legends is pretty slow to buff and nerf stuff actually. There are other games where they do it every week in order to balance the game as much as possible. If you can't resist a few tweaks on a pet then you really wouldn't resist more than a few days in other games especially in the more competitive ones.

Or maybe you are just a nekro user and you enjoy your speed hacks and godmode way too much and don't want to see it go away not even by 20-30% nerf as it needs.

If people can't resist some tweaks on a pet how do others resist playing against it? You don't see me threatening to leave the game but raise valid concerns.

Svvords
04-25-2015, 07:33 PM
maybe you should try telling that to yourself, afterall youre the one who started this whine thread, if you cant adapt to the changes sts does to counter effects ingame, does it automatically become my problem? and have you tried clashing against a breeze stack? you know how annoying that one is? yes breeze, the pet thats supposed to have been tamed down?......its not, it still wreaks havoc.

and FYI. I dont play the game anymore, and yes, I have a nekro, I could care less, Its just annoying to see buff/nerf threads everytime someone thinks something is op.

Arcane legends is pretty slow to buff and nerf stuff actually. There are other games where they do it every week in order to balance the game as much as possible. If you can't resist a few tweaks on a pet then you really wouldn't resist more than a few days in other games especially in the more competitive ones.

Or maybe you are just a nekro user and you enjoy your speed hacks and godmode way too much and don't want to see it go away not even by 20-30% nerf as it needs.

If people can't resist some tweaks on a pet how do others resist playing against it? You don't see me threatening to leave the game but raise valid concerns.

CouchPass
04-25-2015, 07:39 PM
It is clear now that you guys will not be satisfied with whatever changes StS brings to the game.

gumball3000
04-25-2015, 07:41 PM
It is clear now that you guys will not be satisfied with whatever changes StS brings to the game.
Do you even pvp bro?

Kujimasun
04-25-2015, 08:05 PM

I'll readily admit I'm a Nekro user. [emoji1] I do like the Arcane ability, but I'm not invincible. Arcane pets are not about balance, they are about brute force and wow factor. They make farming/ crate opening/ saving worth it. AND I still get my butt kicked by other people.

Why don't we address the elephant in the room shall we?

This is'nt about the Arcane ability. This is about not being able to obtain what others have, yeah I said it. Otherwise these types of threads would not exist.

Wazakesy
04-25-2015, 08:09 PM

Avaree mentioned in one of her posts that when she had completed the Recipe quest for nekro, she opened a few arena chests and recieved a fossil on the 2nd chest. Soon she had a lv12 nekro when she had posted.

Avaree
04-25-2015, 09:15 PM
Avaree mentioned in one of her posts that when she had completed the Recipe quest for nekro, she opened a few arena chests and recieved a fossil on the 2nd chest. Soon she had a lv12 nekro when she had posted.

Below is the original post :)

After a very long time, I finally finished my Nekro quest today my second Arena Master's Chest I opened today tossed me a fossil.

I do agree with what I quoted you on ! (I was so excited I looted I forgot to say I agree with the above) lol...

Fiasaria
04-25-2015, 09:23 PM
pvp should be divide in categories

PROS

SEMI-PROS

REGULAR

NOOB

AND THEN ME :v

Oursizes
04-25-2015, 09:38 PM
I'll readily admit I'm a Nekro user. [emoji1] I do like the Arcane ability, but I'm not invincible. Arcane pets are not about balance, they are about brute force and wow factor. They make farming/ crate opening/ saving worth it. AND I still get my butt kicked by other people.

Why don't we address the elephant in the room shall we?

This is'nt about the Arcane ability. This is about not being able to obtain what others have, yeah I said it. Otherwise these types of threads would not exist.

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.. This IS about nekros arcane ability. If your took a second to actually read, you'd understand it too. And since you're a nekro user, I wouldn't be surprised if you're being biased, which you more than likely are. 40% damage reduction is 40% god mode, I hope you understand that. Let's not forget the extreme speed, as well as the stun on aa. If you have nekro and you're getting farmed by non nekro users, then your lack of "skill" in this game is just enormous. And therefore you don't even deserve a nekro if you can't even PvP properly. Maybe you're just saying that it's not about the aa because you can't tap an extra button? I don't know. But don't be biased toward it, we all know that its about the aa.
I doubt sts will nerf nekro even though its needed. They will create another pet with -60% damage and then 0 damage for 12 seconds, etc and keep milking the game like they do. I don't see how people can't see through this smokescreen.

regizakirs.rs
04-25-2015, 10:53 PM
In this case of the have and the have not's let me give my worthless opinion on this matter. SnS is very rare it should be OP and Neckro is should be also. Before I go any further I do not own either of these pets. I've basically given up on them. I just stick to pve. Common sense tells me that if I go in a room with SnS and Neckro then I just simply leave cause I know it's unbalanced. In this pay to win game I tip my hat to those who can afford to waste a lot of money on a good game. And to those who can't just deal with it. It's not meant for everyone to have these particular pets just a fact of life.

Masked
04-25-2015, 11:05 PM

Congratulations to all those who have looted the fossil from the arena chest and the planar recipe ...GJ!

Yes, which is 6x more than in the previous 6 months combined. How do we know when the code will "accidentally" revert to the original drop rate? As nice as it is to finally hear that it's dropping, there's understandably not much faith these days.

^^^.....always making a negative out of something positive.....^^^

Zeus
04-26-2015, 12:05 AM
Sorry but your breeze can't be op forever. Time to move on

I chuckled at this.

@Arrowz
You called him not skilled. A sorcerer with Nekro is still a dead sorcerer when fighting warriors. They just die slower than other sorcerers.

Kingofninjas
04-26-2015, 12:16 AM
Nekro replaced skill in PvP. Against a team without nekro, a nekro team will dominate 99% of the time. Now I do not expect to be able to win 50% of the time with a slag, but I do want to have a chance to win, regardless of how slight. Against nekro, the only way a slag team will win is if 2 or more enemy players start pinging out. Against sns, chances of winning were slight, as they should be, but with a timely stun and a coordinated rush, a win was very possible. Against a nekro, a rush is certain death, and hiding from the speed boost is an option. Not only that, the enemy team is allowed to make mistakes and get away with it due to the 40% damage reduction.

Nekro was a huge mistake IMO, but needing it now would be unfair to the people who paid millions for it. What is going to happen is a continued cycle of making stupider and stupider pets till it gets to the point where pets banish and provide complete immunity from damage and all other harmful effects. What we really need is a viable way to break the shield. Please don't say that we can break it with damage because we really cannot do so without dying. I personally have emptied 2-3 full combos (with exped bow) into a rogue with nekro shield and ended up getting 1 hit.

Wazakesy
04-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Below is the original post :)

Thanks Avaree!

I couldnt find the post, but now i have :)

Arrowz
04-26-2015, 12:34 AM
I chuckled at this.

@Arrowz
You called him not skilled. A sorcerer with Nekro is still a dead sorcerer when fighting warriors. They just die slower than other sorcerers.

I never called him not skilled. Once again, just like on another thread tonight, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN PEOPLES MOUTHS

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 12:37 AM
I wrote similar comment before , don't nerf anymore pet or gears . Who cares if these whiners getting owned by nekro in pvp . Nerf has heavy effect on pve as it is . I don't own a nekro yet but those that do let them enjoy it . Pvp players don't care about anything else expect themselves . Pve is hard enough as it is we don't need anymore nerf on anything . Can't remember who posted " anyone can buy nekro" Really ? Anyone ? I don't have one or know anyone who has one . I didn't realize it was that easy and simple to get a nekro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they can nerf nekro the way rogues get nerfed when they enter pvp

Madxnoob
04-26-2015, 12:43 AM
People are correct when they say an inexperienced player could use this pet an kill everyone not using it, also whatever team using Nekro will have a greater chance to win.
::Simple solution is to lower the shield abit more to balance it out::
Also, the community sets the price's of items, not the system itself. So if anyone loses gold, well its not your first time and wont be your last. <3

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 12:44 AM

man 6 fossil drops from aren in three weeks is a lot of fossil....some farmers are just..no words

Madxnoob
04-26-2015, 12:48 AM
man 6 fossil drops from aren in three weeks is a lot of fossil....some farmers are just..no words

If this is true, let the keep coming. Maybe we can get Nekro down to 8m.

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 01:11 AM

a buff nerf cycle is neccesary to make things balanced...its same as testing new builds with respec scrolls before getting a solid build

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 01:20 AM
Come on shiny and haligali, you can't possibly say you need nekro to survive against breeze. Breeze is only a threat in twink levels where rogues don't use razor shield and warriors don't use juggernaut.

Stop making it sound like breeze is some op pet because it isn't.

And i would rather see more opinions than close this thread, insulting posts can be cleaned out.

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 01:26 AM
some say "people whine about something when they cant get it for themselves" or similar things
it is wrong
breeze was OP too and everyone(PVP) could even get it but it still had lots of nerf threads..it got nerfed but it is still strong and we see on or two post about it time to time
now some will say breeze is legendary n nekro is arcane
ok make nekro strong but not as strong as an exclusice rare pet which is not obtainable again

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 01:28 AM
the truth is nekro is possesed by the elite small percentage of the game and they dont want to be stripped of their god status with nekro

Svvords
04-26-2015, 02:37 AM
the truth is nekro is possesed by the elite small percentage of the game and they dont want to be stripped of their god status with nekro

Isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? people buy an arcane ring not to stand around towns and look cool, they buy arcane ring to have an edge over those who use legendary and mythic rings. what about imbued sets? do you think people buy that to look cool wearing a violet armor set? they buy that to have an edge over those who use legendary and upgraded mythic sets. what about amulets? do you think people buy a planar pendant to have a cool proc effect? they buy that to give themselves and their team an edge. Same story for arcane pets. Now tell me, isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? AL was never going to be balanced from the get-go if you will follow the natural progression this game has undertaken.

P.S I hear dota game starts from zero equips for all players, might wanna check that one out, its more balanced if you ask me.

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 03:12 AM
Isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? people buy an arcane ring not to stand around towns and look cool, they buy arcane ring to have an edge over those who use legendary and mythic rings. what about imbued sets? do you think people buy that to look cool wearing a violet armor set? they buy that to have an edge over those who use legendary and upgraded mythic sets. what about amulets? do you think people buy a planar pendant to have a cool proc effect? they buy that to give themselves and their team an edge. Same story for arcane pets. Now tell me, isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? AL was never going to be balanced from the get-go if you will follow the natural progression this game has undertaken.

P.S I hear dota game starts from zero equips for all players, might wanna check that one out, its more balanced if you ask me.

Do you mean there is no room to nerf nekro and still have an edge over other players? I think there is plenty of room there. Arcane pets should be good but do they have to win games 99% of the time?

Froxanthar
04-26-2015, 03:31 AM
What if Nekro AA gives the user reduce incoming damage by 40% but at the same time that shield also reduce their user damage by 40%( or 20%) too?

This only applies in PvP.

twoxc
04-26-2015, 03:51 AM
Nekro allow to win 99% of the time is such an exaggeration. Oh incase no one noticed. Nekro is a party pet, it's arcane skill work on the whole team. You don't actually need one. A team mate with one is fine. If anything warrior benefit the most from Nekro shield which allow them to chase enemy faster and hold off on using jugg plus with all the skill buff they got recently tanks are deadly in pvp.

Like Zeus said. Mage with a Nekro basically just prolong their life against a tank lol they still squishy. Two tank on same team in pvp is quite deadly. Even if the other team has a Nekro.

Just saying lol if Nekro is nerfed again just for pvp. Then go ahead give rogue back its 10% damage reduction in both pvp arena. See how that plays out.

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 04:04 AM

if nekro simply gave the users and edge over the no nekro players then there would no have been so much debate....nekro gives more than just an edge..what nekro does is like you have an arcane ring but when u enter a pvp map all ur team gets the stat boost of the arcane ring

Svvords
04-26-2015, 04:05 AM
Do you mean there is no room to nerf nekro and still have an edge over other players? I think there is plenty of room there. Arcane pets should be good but do they have to win games 99% of the time?

nekro wins 99% of the games single-handedly? really? you dont take into account gears/gems of the opposing team? nekro is just part of the equation, him winning 99% of the time is just a baseless claim.

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 04:08 AM
Nekro allow to win 99% of the time is such an exaggeration. Oh incase no one noticed. Nekro is a party pet, it's arcane skill work on the whole team. You don't actually need one. A team mate with one is fine. If anything warrior benefit the most from Nekro shield which allow them to chase enemy faster and hold off on using jugg plus with all the skill buff they got recently tanks are deadly in pvp.

Like Zeus said. Mage with a Nekro basically just prolong their life against a tank lol they still squishy. Two tank on same team in pvp is quite deadly. Even if the other team has a Nekro.

Just saying lol if Nekro is nerfed again just for pvp. Then go ahead give rogue back its 10% damage reduction in both pvp arena. See how that plays out.

rogues were nerfed in pvp because their damage n small cd between attacks was deadly....some people want nekro to be nerfed coz it is a game changer in pvp
what u said didnot make any sense

Svvords
04-26-2015, 04:16 AM
if nekro simply gave the users and edge over the no nekro players then there would no have been so much debate....nekro gives more than just an edge..what nekro does is like you have an arcane ring but when u enter a pvp map all ur team gets the stat boost of the arcane ring

nekro gives stat boost? really?

SacredKnight
04-26-2015, 04:25 AM
I feel like we need a new Arcane Pet. Let's call it....

Nerf:The Shadow Demon pet

Nerf takes the appearance of a larger, expanded wraith pet with a ball of swirling energy that it holds infront of it.

Its stats are:

15% DMG, +18 to all stats, +10% Dodge and Crit, +200 HP, +80 Armour.

It's passive at level 40:
Debuff Bite: Does DMG to a single target inflicting burn,poison,bleed,armour debuff, dmg debuff, crit and doge debuff.

AA: Moral Crusher!

Reduces ALL stats (Health is exempt to this) of ALL enemies in range by 85% for 4.5 seconds. (CD: 20 seconds).

:P

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 04:32 AM
nekro gives stat boost? really?

i am giving an example...it does not give stat boost but it does give god mode to the whole team for some time

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 04:35 AM
nekro wins 99% of the games single-handedly? really? you dont take into account gears/gems of the opposing team? nekro is just part of the equation, him winning 99% of the time is just baseless claims.
If we are taking random games into consideration yes it is. Arranged matches where everyone can gather its team not all of them but still a good amount. Then again, if its an arranged game, the team with nekro will also get some good players on the side to top it off.

Svvords
04-26-2015, 04:59 AM
i am giving an example...it does not give stat boost but it does give god mode to the whole team for some time

i like how loosely you use the term "god-mode", and i particularly like how far-off you get when giving an example/analogy. Anyways, look into the far future, there will come another pet where everyone will be whining about and nekro will just be another speck of dust in its presence, but until then, you wont see me complaining about that pet either, id simply just farm/merch if need be to get that pet and go on having fun playing AL.

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 05:03 AM
Svvords, i don't know if you have nekro or not but i know you are in a guild who has plenty.

I am pretty sure that when you go against nekro on the other side you will call one of your own and it will arrive within seconds. Maybe this nekro doesn't affect you as much but it doesn't mean that everyone has so many nekros at their disposal or that they should have.

Svvords
04-26-2015, 05:08 AM
Svvords, i don't know if you have nekro or not but i know you are in a guild who has plenty.

I am pretty sure that when you go against nekro on the other side you will call one of your own and it will arrive within seconds. Maybe this nekro doesn't affect you as much but it doesn't mean that everyone has so many nekros at their disposal or that they should have.

Ive had my fair share of goin up against zeus' team when i was still playing endgame, and never once did i complain about them having better gear/pet, if anything, they inspired me to improve my gears/pets to augment my skills. And i came from being a slag tank to getting sam and eventually nekro thru farm/merching coz i knew then that sam wouldnt be best pet for a long time, hence my decision to save up for nekro.

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 05:16 AM
Ive had my fair share of goin up against zeus' team when i was still playing endgame, and never once did i complain about them having better gear/pet, if anything, they inspired me to improve my gears/pets to augment my skills. And i came from being a slag tank to getting sam and eventually nekro thru farm/merching coz i knew then that sam wouldnt be best pet for a long time, hence my decision to save up for nekro.
So how does nerfing nekro would actually affect you cause i really want to know. If it got nerfed you would still have your other gear which is above average and those skills you are talking about.

And it is not like nekro would become worthless if it gets nerfed a bit.

twoxc
04-26-2015, 05:38 AM

As long as it's just for PVP lol I could careless. But you know people say "if it ain't the best and it ain't being use. It's useless" who doesn't want the best of the best if given the opportunity to have it. Such as fossil being in arena chest. That's an opportunity. Plus mythic ancient recipe. Find and sell enough of those can buy fossil. So Go go go go.

Svvords
04-26-2015, 05:39 AM
So how does nerfing nekro would actually affect you cause i really want to know. If it got nerfed you would still have your other gear which is above average and those skills you are talking about.

its not about that at all, its about the conscious decision that people make when they purchase a particular gear/pet, they pay for it with the belief that its gonna function as it is. would you not be flabbergasted if you bought an arcane ring and the day after sts tells you, "oh wait, we made a mistake, it only gives +35 to all stats", its the cycle of nerf/buff that im against here, if sts releases something, then let it be like that for the duration of its life span, people will buy it based on how its advertised. at some point, this buff/nerf cycle has got to stop, it already affected individual players economy a whole lot. the recent buff for nekro was what made people save up for it, and that poor pet got nerfed prematurely due to the whining it got prior to its actual release and ample testing was done. so dont blame us who bought that pet, ask sts how they test these things and maybe youll get a clear picture.

Kyle Holmes
04-26-2015, 05:49 AM
its not about that at all, its about the conscious decision that people make when they purchase a particular gear/pet, they pay for it with the belief that its gonna function as it is. would you not be flabbergasted if you bought an arcane ring and the day after sts tells you, "oh wait, we made a mistake, it only gives +35 to all stats", its the cycle of nerf/buff that im against here, if sts releases something, then let it be like that for the duration of its life span, people will buy it based on how its advertised. at some point, this buff/nerf cycle has got to stop, it already affected individual players economy a whole lot. the recent buff for nekro was what made people save up for it, and that poor pet got nerfed prematurely due to the whining it got prior to its actual release and ample testing was done. so dont blame us who bought that pet, ask sts how they test these things and maybe youll get a clear picture.
Every single game has changes during the course of it life span. Maybe they should leave pets exactly how they brought them out, then LnL will be a broken pet and a complete waste of money. I don't PvP to compete in AL because it takes next to no skill, I saw that you mentioned dota. You should try it and see how PvP is truly meant to be played.

sent from fritters beak

Svvords
04-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Every single game has changes during the course of it life span. Maybe they should leave pets exactly how they brought them out, then LnL will be a broken pet and a complete waste of money. I don't PvP to compete in AL because it takes next to no skill, I saw that you mentioned dota. You should try it and see how PvP is truly meant to be played.

sent from fritters beak

i play dota as well, fyi, and im not gonna repeat what i said about my stand here, go ahead and read up, find them marbles. and the reason they fixed lnl is because its bugged, nerf/buff was never equal to a bug fix, it simply means they fixed the skill according to what its supposed to be doing and thats a 15% armor debuff for 25secs in lnls case irregardless of any additional armor debuff

rstilzchen
04-26-2015, 07:17 AM
Tend to agree, necro does'nt allow to win 99% of the near to equal fights. Of course they should win at least 4/5, but even this rarely happens.

The problem I see, is when necro will become more common (what already beginning to happen), pvp will become such a chaos and just pressing buttons without any thoughts and skills required (ikr, some of nekro users always played this way).

Instead of fast fix this pet, when it was possible, the things just stayed as they were, and now we got miniversion of necro (ugly spider), what easy available for everyone, but again, the problem is not that people who hasnt necro just jealous, problem that we see better how fight dependent of necro presence

Any OP team can be defeated by undergeared but right designed team, so even aginst 2+ necros, value of individual and team skills is not zero, but chances to win are significantly different if play without necros.

Pet can't be nerfed now, when so much players paid for it and stuck it to get easy wins (in pve necro not even best, that just one more proof to my words). Mistake was made when some godlike forumers and rich people who can allow everything before price announced just asked more, more and MORE necro improvements from devs, who dont seriously test and dont play their game. And no one at the earth could stop it.

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 07:23 AM
This is a game balance issue the fact that you paid the amount you did for it is insignificant compared to the damage it does in pvp and you cannot expect everyone to have a nekro or every team to have one.

Even if you got it for gold or spent thousands of platinum it doesn't change the fact that some got it in arena or opened one lock and looted fossil.

Your opinion is stronly influenced by how much you paid for it therefor your opinion cannot be trusted.

Svvords
04-26-2015, 07:28 AM
This is a game balance issue the fact that you paid the amount you did for it is insignificant compared to the damage it does in pvp and you cannot expect everyone to have a nekro or every team to have one.

Even if you got it for gold or spent thousands of platinum it doesn't change the fact that some got it in arena or opened one lock and looted fossil.

Your opinion is stronly influenced by how much you paid for it therefor your opinion cannot be trusted.

hence why i said you should be asking the developers how they test these things before releasing it as such, maybe you can find answers there instead of asking for a straight up nerf just coz you cant deal with it with your pet breeze or sam. And regarding that monetary perspective, try telling that to the other nekro users who bought that pet with the same premise as myself when it got buffed, if one of them agrees with that being insignificant, then youre onto something with this crusade youre trying to get goin here.

Wutzgood
04-26-2015, 07:29 AM
First Samuel, then sns, then breeze and now nekro. Just wait a few months when the new expansion comes and a new pet can be complained about. Then we will be hearing buff/nerf threads about that one.

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 07:40 AM
making fossils only available from arena will fix this problem

rstilzchen
04-26-2015, 07:42 AM
First Samuel, then sns, then breeze and now nekro. Just wait a few months when the new expansion comes and a new pet can be complained about. Then we will be hearing buff/nerf threads about that one.

When test team does buff/nerf during test period, till thing becomes balanced, that is normal. When doesnt, sure thing someone will "complain" or "correct" if something unreasonably unfair.

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 07:58 AM
How can you say there's a balance issue when you play warrior? Ever since I've know you, you have been heavily under geared. I always wondered why you spend so much time in pvp and less in pve. Well, now you've created a gap for yourself and your solution is asking for a nerf, rather than obtaining better equipment . You still don't have a 41 Bonesaw, right?

I think the real issue isn't nekro but the fact that everyone who owns nekro has maxed equipment. So you're matching up against a 100m toon with 2m toon and all you see is Nekro because everyone covers their gear with a vanity.

There's multiple people in your guild who have nekro now. Why don't you play with one of them so you can enjoy the benefits of nekro, rather than making this thread to ask STS to make Nekro useless again.

My name is no longer ravenousxd and i am not in magnum sorry if my sig still says that. And when did you see me last time to make those assumptions?

I don't get why nekro users take this thread as an attack to them. I am not asking to make it useless, just tweak it a little bit.

epicrrr
04-26-2015, 08:10 AM
My name is no longer ravenousxd and i am not in magnum sorry if my sig still says that. And when did you see me last time to make those assumptions?

I don't get why nekro users take this thread as an attack to them. I am not asking to make it useless, just tweak it a little bit.

Its valued at 50m, they will literally tear you limb from limb if it get nerfed.

Lets look at breeze again shall we? LMAO! :banana: :D

gumball3000
04-26-2015, 09:10 AM
How can you say there's a balance issue when you play warrior? Ever since I've know you, you have been heavily under geared. I always wondered why you spend so much time in pvp and less in pve. Well, now you've created a gap for yourself and your solution is asking for a nerf, rather than obtaining better equipment . You still don't have a 41 Bonesaw, right?

I think the real issue isn't nekro but the fact that everyone who owns nekro has maxed equipment. So you're matching up against a 100m toon with 2m toon and all you see is Nekro because everyone covers their gear with a vanity.

There's multiple people in your guild who have nekro now. Why don't you play with one of them so you can enjoy the benefits of nekro, rather than making this thread to ask STS to make Nekro useless again.
Just because you got lucky a few times in arena and because you have a friend you split buy your arcane ring with doesn't mean you can bash other people for their gear or disregard their opinions.

For reference these are my stats now:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/26/e9b2a5a2302cfcdc19da4bc211d6a383.jpg

They are not the best but not the worst either.

Alhuntrazeck
04-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Simple. Introduce a pet whose AA prevents opponents in range from getting buffed for x seconds. Range should be as big as nekro's.

Alternatively, remove the speed boost in pvp and reduce damage reduction to 20-30%. 40% is Blinky/mage shield. If I were STS, I'd think twice before giving a rogue with 1.7k armor a mage's shield. :o

Twinisland
04-26-2015, 09:41 AM
"If it anit broke don't fix it"

Visiting
04-26-2015, 10:22 AM
#ZeusPutAllYourThoughtsInOnePostNextTime ;P

Zeus
04-26-2015, 10:25 AM
#ZeusPutAllYourThoughtsInOnePostNextTime ;P

I was in the process of doing that. Post 3, copy/paste into one, delete post.

Kujimasun
04-26-2015, 11:41 AM
I'm going to say this in the most neutral, polite way as possible.

Take the emotions and put them to the side, at some point folks will have to be honest with themselves and realize you need better gear/ pets for endgame pvp. That's not a put down or a bash, I want to make that clear. I had this light-bulb moment when the cap was 26, my kills were about 140 and my deaths were about 2000. I got some advice from some people who bottom lined things for me: I needed better gear. I stayed out of pvp until I was finally on the same page.

We all know there's only a few ways to do it; pop crates/ events/ farm elite and save your gold. It's not easy, it's not supposed to be easy that's just the nature of the beast. This is an RPG after all.....

Be honest in the fact that if you had these items/pets you would never make this thread. Again not a bash, just be realistic. How about putting the shoe on the other foot? How would you feel if you farmed 4-5 hours a day for months and finally saved up for that item, only for it to be nerfed/ replaced? What about if you didn't have time to farm (work, school, family, etc) and the only way you could get these items is to spend your hard earned money on Plat and then that happens?

You would be (and should be) Furious.

Zeus
04-26-2015, 12:00 PM

Take the emotions and put them to the side, at some point folks will have to be honest with themselves and realize you need better gear/ pets for endgame pvp. That's not a put down or a bash, I want to make that clear. I had this light-bulb moment when the cap was 26, my kills were about 140 and my deaths were about 2000. I got some advice from some people who bottom lined things for me: I needed better gear. I stayed out of pvp until I was finally on the same page.

We all know there's only a few ways to do it; pop crates/ events/ farm elite and save your gold. It's not easy, it's not supposed to be easy that's just the nature of the beast. This is an RPG after all.....

Be honest in the fact that if you had these items/pets you would never make this thread. Again not a bash, just be realistic. How about putting the shoe on the other foot? How would you feel if you farmed 4-5 hours a day for months and finally saved up for that item, only for it to be nerfed/ replaced? What about if you didn't have time to farm (work, school, family, etc) and the only way you could get these items is to spend your hard earned money on Plat and then that happens?

Extremely level headed despite what has been said to you! Much respect. :)

mesalin
04-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Zeus I have question how much DMG absorb shield of necro?

Zeus
04-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Zeus I have question how much DMG absorb shield of necro?

40% of DMG until the max level of DMG absorption is reached or the timer on shield is reached. At this point, the shield breaks.

mesalin
04-26-2015, 12:04 PM
OK thanks for info:-)

rustygun
04-26-2015, 12:16 PM
I don't have necro and I don't want it nerfed... All I'd want is for sts to look into Juggernaut skill getting stunned while on jug sucks.. For 45 sec Cd it should be better.. Also horn renew seems to have a bug I notice a variation in radius it has gotten smaller too :-(

rustygun
04-26-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm sure pple complaining would want a necro Sts need to see the amount off effort it take to farm a necro I can't even loot one vial I've been trying for that pet from the start I only got 1 parchment.. I would appreciate YOU <-- STS leave necro alone even if it kills me I don't care... Put your foot down and say no to nerf necro!!!!

JohnnyHardcore
04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Politics, religion, and Arcane Legend pets. Subjects to discuss if you are looking for a heated debate.

supersyan
04-26-2015, 01:10 PM
40% of DMG until the max level of DMG absorption is reached or the timer on shield is reached. At this point, the shield breaks.

Max level of DMG absorption increase with pet lvl?

Zeus
04-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Max level of DMG absorption increase with pet lvl?

Yes but not by that much.

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 01:17 PM
ugh i made some useless posts...i never wennt against a nekro player...i dont even know what a nekro power is

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 01:20 PM

see...nekro will already get weak next level cap...players damage will increase with farmable mythic but damage absorbtio will not increase that much...means their shield will break sooner

HotttSauce
04-26-2015, 01:20 PM

Well Said Shinytoy. If this warrior making this nerf comment is undergeared to begin with attempting to pvp at endgame, it wouldn't honestly matter what pet was used. People worked hard, however it may be to obtain nekro and If you choose not to step up your quality of gear and your base stats are far below other warriors, don't complain that its all due to a pet that made it like that. Arcane rings, high end Mythic weapons with Grand Gems, Mythic Amulets, Planar armor etc are what seems like separates you from the rest of many end game pvp'ers.
***Not necessarily the pets***

supersyan
04-26-2015, 01:21 PM

Is there a way to know Max level of DMG absorption at lvl 41?

see...nekro will already get weak next level cap...players damage will increase with farmable mythic but damage absorbtio will not increase that much...means their shield will break sooner

And this is true?

Iinorex
04-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Is there a way to know Max level of DMG absorption at lvl 41?

And this is true?

yes...at low level it is impossible almost to break nekro shield...but at lv41 possible....at lv46 it will be even more possible

HotttSauce
04-26-2015, 01:30 PM

This point exactly. WORK HARD to gain a pet vs. complaining and wanting a nerf because you lack the dedication to put in the effort by farming, merching, opening locks etc to gain this pet. Just like in life, I'm sure everyone wants something exotic.. be it a expensive car Ferrari/Bugati ,huge house, huge boat etc; but you have to WORK HARD to get these things. They aren't usually just handed to you.

supersyan
04-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Interesting...

HotttSauce
04-26-2015, 01:41 PM

PERFECT. Couldn't of said it better myself... *drops microphone*

Bellaelda
04-26-2015, 01:42 PM
Yeah this pet is op... but it's obtainable at least!!! ... I'll keep saving my pennies and popping arena chests and hope that one day I find one. No need nerf

Enterradora
04-26-2015, 01:56 PM
nekro wins 99% of the games single-handedly? really? you dont take into account gears/gems of the opposing team? nekro is just part of the equation, him winning 99% of the time is just a baseless claim.

few days ago i saw a rogue whit nekro killed 4 ganger rogues (3 whit mythic weapon) at same time, 2 rounds!, then the rogues leave.

Tell me a pet that can do the same and 'find the equation'

Madnex
04-26-2015, 02:03 PM
This is a pretty one-sided debate. Let's not rush in locking this topic yet, even if the devs have to fish through spam and flamewars to find the feedback.

Speaking as much objectively as possible, the issue is that there's no counter for this pet if you don't have one. If your opponent has one and you don't, he wins. That's never been the case with any of the previous arcane pets. Stuns are no longer a strategic part of the PvP game and that's made winning solely a matter of gear. And that is ultimately wrong and unhealthy for the game's progression. Plain and simple.

There's no need to nerf the pet itself, just release a pet whose ability cleanses any sort of buffs active for the opponents in range, including Nekro's shield (without affecting invulnerability shields for warriors and sorcerers). That'll leave just the team stun immunity which although still very potent, at least is not impossible to win against.

raw
04-26-2015, 02:04 PM
This thread is TL;DR, but from my brief skim what I've noticed is the same people who have benefitted from Nekro by either owning one, or looting one, are defending it. And those who don't have one, generally, are actually hearing what Ravenousxd are saying.

It's truly pitiful that a single pet has decimated pvp more than SnS ever was capable of, and what's even more sad is that after voicing complaints on forums and directly to mods, nothing has been done.

Really drives people to the edge of quitting. And don't go ahead and say "you gotta keep up" because honestly I'm not spending tens of thousands of plat to purchase one; I have better things to do with my money. And I'm not running arena non-stop with the hope that I turn a profit, or win the lottery by looted a fossil, because I have better things to do with my time.

What it takes to be competitive in this game is either of the two things i mentioned above, which i can guarantee 99.9% of people in AL don't have.

When these so-called influential people on the forums (not all...) can learn to be objective then things will start changing. Until then, the same people will continue posting on forums, supporting eachother, all to benefit themselves. Truly a shame.

Seoratrek
04-26-2015, 02:13 PM
Hi there!

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm sending a note to the devs so that they can take a look. Remember, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they 'are stupid'. Please remember to be respectful when debating and leave out the insults. It's no fun for anyone to read those. If you have any specific concerns you can always PM me. Thanks!