PDA

View Full Version : Quitting

aquascaper
04-25-2015, 11:40 PM
Hi everyone,

Since 2015 started, I've been playing a lot less AL. The game has just gotten repetitive to me. I tried starting as a brand new character with a friend from irl, but it still was meh. In the last few months, I've been a number of times that I can count on one hand. I will log on a few more times to pay of a debt and say my goodbyes, but I'm pretty much quitting AL now.

Thank you for all the good memories! I love you, AL community, especially, <Elite Runners>, the Arcane Santa Participants, and my friends: Lonelywolfe, Peomage (I still owe you pm me or email me), Justhell, Entity, Pyrogenie, Ladynifft, and everyone else (sorry if I forgot you - I haven't been on in awhile)!

Goodbye AL,
aquascaper (you can reach me @ operationarcanesanta@gmail.com. I have enabled forwarding to my primary email so I will receive your emails unless they go to spam)

PS
I'm aware that this belongs in a the sunsets and happy trails forum, but I put it here so that a few people will see it before it gets moved. Mods, if you are reading this, feel free to move it.

regizakirs.rs
04-25-2015, 11:46 PM
Hi everyone,

Since 2015 started, I've been playing a lot less AL. The game has just gotten repetitive to me. I tried starting as a brand new character with a friend from irl, but it still was meh. In the last few months, I've been a number of times that I can count on one hand. I will log on a few more times to pay of a debt and say my goodbyes, but I'm pretty much quitting AL now.

Thank you for all the good memories! I love you, AL community, especially, <Elite Runners>, the Arcane Santa Participants, and my friends: Lonelywolfe, Peomage (I still owe you pm me or email me), Justhell, Entity, Pyrogenie, Ladynifft, and everyone else (sorry if I forgot you - I haven't been on in awhile)!

Goodbye AL,
aquascaper (you can reach me @ operationarcanesanta@gmail.com. I have enabled forwarding to my primary email so I will receive your emails unless they go to spam)

PS
I'm aware that this belongs in a the sunsets and happy trails forum, but I put it here so that a few people will see it before it gets moved. Mods, if you are reading this, feel free to move it.
First
Hey Aqua
it's me nifft I hate to see you go but I understand bro. I wish you well in your future endeavors. It's been fun old friend.

aquascaper
04-26-2015, 12:40 AM
First
Hey Aqua
it's me nifft I hate to see you go but I understand bro. I wish you well in your future endeavors. It's been fun old friend.

Hey! Gonna miss you a lot, I'm sad to be leaving. Thanks for all the good times!

regizakirs.rs
04-26-2015, 12:43 AM
I know I'll keep in touch with you bro.

Goldeneye83
04-26-2015, 01:20 AM
I wish you the same sentiment as glendame - I'm a complete stranger, but I wish you good luck in your future endeavors! I've played and quit many games in the past and always have fun finding new ones!

Zylx
04-26-2015, 01:23 AM
Good luck Aqua! See ya in a few months! ;)

siddhant
04-26-2015, 05:37 AM
Gl irl maybe come back for the next expansion :)

Arachnophobik
04-26-2015, 05:47 AM
Havent seen you since arcane santa :'( cya aqua, best wishes and wish you the best in rl

Wutzgood
04-26-2015, 06:14 AM
Hey Aqua just keep your account. You may be bored now but most likely will come back. It's rare anyone ever leaves for good in this game.

In fact I know quite a few that have made numerous quitting topics and still return to play again.

epicrrr
04-26-2015, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone,

Goodbye AL,

PS

what game isnt repetitive? heck I find eating repetitive. lol

Darkoptiic
04-26-2015, 08:15 AM
Wish you the best luck in the future old friend.

Squeezable
04-26-2015, 08:18 AM
Don't know you but don't blame you! At the minute the list of bugs is unreal and is getting extremely boring... Paying 250 platinum for a pets who AA doesn't even work. Looting a Violet, opening it, the AA is also bugged. The list goes on..

Good luck for wherever you go dude. x

Dex Scene
04-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Take care mate.
We will miss you.
Come back at new cap :)

Ent
04-26-2015, 02:31 PM
We will really miss you Aqua! Be sure to hop on when new cap comes!
Sad kitty to make you regret leaving and come back soon:

radagan
05-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Maybe you should do something new on Al..everybody just gets bored on it
Good luck truly aqua

nevercan
05-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Maybe you should do something new on Al..everybody just gets bored on it
Good luck truly aqua
Rada!!!!!!!!

radagan
05-03-2015, 08:43 AM