PDA

View Full Version : Next Event

Trikzy
04-26-2015, 04:13 AM
A quick question, which events are the next 3 events and please explain them briefly :)

Zylx
04-26-2015, 04:22 AM
Only goblin event is confirmed right now. I don't think any details are released yet

carmine_blade
04-26-2015, 04:29 AM
I think Ursoth is confirmed too, but not when.

Deathdor
04-26-2015, 04:36 AM
Default April Producer Letter for Arcane Legends

Hello Folks,
The past month has been a busy one for us here on the Arcane Legends Team. Since I last wrote we have all had the chance to enjoy several events including a super challenging Gauntlet 2, a chance to find the elusive Leprechoblin, the option to fill our stables with new pets including old favorites, and a hunt for eggs all over Arlor that were full of gold and other treasures. This has been a furious pace for us in studio, and we wholeheartedly hope that you have enjoyed the events from our team.

We’re also busily working our way through expansion content (including Elite content), the Goblin event, Ursoth and another unannounced event!

The Goblin event is not too terribly far off. Carapace has made a couple of tweaks to how that event runs that we think you’ll enjoy!
We’re hard at work on the content for the next expansion: we have shared the new pet, some new armors and this week we’ll be showcasing a new way to get certain gear!
The feedback from folks excited to see expansion previews has been great. To those who are asking for a date, all I can say is that it’s always a good sign to see more and more completed content. That said, we won’t be commenting on a specific date until we’re very close to release.
We will be running this expansion on our Public Test Server for a limited time.
In a previous expansion preview we saw an image of a gnome holding a Jewel. I wonder what the gnomish mastery of Jewels will offer our players.
Some folks have talked a bit about seeing a mysterious four-legged creature appear in some zones, but it doesn't stay for long - very curious.
As always, please continue the conversation with Remiem in her Weekly Community Update threads. Many of you have made suggestions and brought up bugs that have resulted in direct action from Carapace and our team! Thank you for the constructive feedback, keep it coming.

As ever, I’m looking forward to sharing more with you about the expansion. Remiem will have something new to show every Friday for the next several weeks as we make our way toward release!

Much Obliged,
Adrian "Productor" Glover

Thread can be found in the AL Announcements section

Kyle Holmes
04-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Next so called event will be 3x gem. Can't believe they can call this 2x gem an event

sent from fritters beak

coldheart
04-26-2015, 08:33 AM
While goblin event is not live I can only think of respec/xp event.lol

mesalin
04-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Probably June come event

Kyle Holmes
04-26-2015, 04:15 PM
While goblin event is not live I can only think of respec/xp event.lol
They should have done the exp event this weekend instead of gem

sent from fritters beak

coldheart
04-26-2015, 04:26 PM
They should have done the exp event this weekend instead of gem

sent from fritters beak

Yup but I think everyone was disappointed with the last one..or maybe its just me.:))

Kyle Holmes
04-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Yup but I think everyone was disappointed with the last one..or maybe its just me.:))
I've only been around near the end of Lovecraft event so all these are new too me. I just can't wait for goblin event it looks awesome

sent from fritters beak