View Full Version : Bjorn! Retired Legend is Back!!!!

Hoardseeker
04-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Look!!! Its Bjorn!!!

Hail
04-26-2015, 11:26 AM
whuuuuuuut?

Dalmony
04-26-2015, 03:36 PM
lol:) grimr is there too kinda XD guess they got bored of their day jobs :D

Madnex
04-26-2015, 04:51 PM
Looks like he got tired of those young ones cheating with magic elixirs.

Magegrimm
04-27-2015, 01:25 AM
Looks like he got tired of those young ones cheating with magic elixirs.
Exactly! :)

Hail
04-27-2015, 02:50 AM
Am I the only one who has no idea what this is o,o

ClumsyCactus
04-27-2015, 03:13 AM
Am I the only one who has no idea what this is o,o

Go check beside the tavern in kraag to understand lel

Hail
04-27-2015, 03:28 AM
Go check beside the tavern in kraag to understand lel

Oh lol, that makes so much more sense now

ClumsyCactus
04-27-2015, 04:26 AM
Btw please tell us this is a kinda easter-egg in CoC, the description of Bjorn even says he became a legend at a young age, his tribe is ice and he Stands in kraag, Which has a gate up to the north, it would Only make sense for him to draw back from the north when he retired.
Also, the CoC Bjorn has what looks like one of the vanitys in AL, the minotaur armor thingy, and if he RETURNED to adventuring it would KINDA make sense for him to scrap his ancient armor, and use what the current warriors use.
No matter what anyone says, bjorn is PROOF that AL and CoC is happening in the same world in different Times.

Edit:
"Gobi" a bear, PL confirmed.
"Dalia" a vampire, DL confirmed
"Mackena" a SCI-fi Gun man thing, SL confirmed

nevercan
04-27-2015, 05:47 AM
Btw please tell us this is a kinda easter-egg in CoC, the description of Björn even says he became a legend at amount age, his tribe is ice and he Stands in kraag, Which has a gate up to the north, it would Only make sense for him to draw back from the north when he retired.
Also, the CoC Bjorn has what looks like one of the vanitys in AL, the minotaur armor thingy, and if he RETURNED to adventuring it would KINDA make sense for him to scrap his ancient armor, and use what the current warriors use.
No matter what anyone says, bjorn is PROOF that AL and CoC is happening in the same world in different Times.

Edit:
"Gobi" a bear, PL confirmed.
"Dalia" a vampire, DL confirmed
"Mackena" a SCI-fi Gun man thing, SL confirmed
Whut? That last part doesnt make sense to me.

ClumsyCactus
04-27-2015, 06:58 AM
Whut? That last part doesnt make sense to me.

The last part is potential CoC characters Who fit with the other legend series games.

Remiem
04-27-2015, 03:50 PM
CoC is definitely full of nods to our other games. :) There's another PL one hiding in there somewhere as well. Can you find him?

ClumsyCactus
04-27-2015, 04:10 PM
CoC is definitely full of nods to our other games. :) There's another PL one hiding in there somewhere as well. Can you find him?

Swift the bird, i have been scanning those Champions alot, i know them ;)

Wazakesy
04-27-2015, 08:36 PM
They've brought in almost all of their old legacy games classes too. At least sweet memories are preserved...from my knowledge.

The game looks fun, as seen by Vystirch's and Salty's gameplays. It does look interesting, and at least - we could have a change for AL PvP. I would switch to CoC for PvP, since AL PvP isnt so...Well...I'd say "Boring". And this game is very special, I've been seeing lo of reviews and peolpe are dying to play the game. This game will be another name changer for the studios, by the progress and stuff they're showing, like the partnership with League players and devs, The new smart watch, and the special reviews...

I'd still stick with AL, I like to spend time with my PvE guild, <Enigmatic>. I find alot of fun chatting with Guildies like Aarchane, Candy & Fade <3, Leambow, and everyone. It feels at home, as i find the fun i want, the relationship and the hospitality. Doing PvE is good enough for me. Only thing that bothers me in AL gameplay is that getting rich as compared to the old games..is much tougher...