PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild?

Gtlax09
05-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a good, promising guild. I feel that being part of a guild will provide a more reliable, rewarding, and fun PvP experience.

Now here's too reasons why guilds may not accept me:
- I am only level 11... almost 12
- I am only 13 years old, however, if you look at my other posts, and behavior on the forums, then you will most likely see that I am very mature for my age.

P.S. I'm on and increasing my level everyday.

Thanks,
Gtlax09 AKA WarElf

Sayishere
05-24-2010, 04:09 AM
leveling isnt that hard so that shouldnt be a issue, will take you a few days probably to level up if you invest time

Guitarlon
05-24-2010, 08:34 AM
uh n00b question - How are guilds being formed "unofficially" at the moment?

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 10:42 AM
They are just making websites, and finding common forms of communication. Then when guilds come out in-game. They will be able to formally unite.

Gtlax09
05-24-2010, 04:34 PM
uh n00b question - How are guilds being formed "unofficially" at the moment?

Websites... uh n00b answer

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 04:51 PM
- I am only 13 years old, however, if you look at my other posts, and behavior on the forums, then you will most likely see that I am very mature for my age.

Websites... uh n00b answer

Where is the maturity in n00b answer? With the O's being spelled with 0's especially considering your 13? Just curious?

Flamin
05-24-2010, 05:02 PM
We will be happy to have you in our guild, click on Legendary Alliance Website in my signature to go to the website and get more info about our guild. You are low level now... but some low levels become well respected high levels. So you might want to consider joining, and I will see how you do in our guild.

jjjjaaaakkkke
06-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Join AEO bro

Pvpdexbear
07-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a good, promising guild. I feel that being part of a guild will provide a more reliable, rewarding, and fun PvP experience.

Now here's too reasons why guilds may not accept me:
- I am only level 11... almost 12

P.S. I'm on and increasing my level everyday.

Thanks,
Gtlax09 AKA WarElfwell if u have a lvl 2 you can join the PVE2 guild but first join my group on my page