PDA

View Full Version : Oh the irony...

Overweightank
04-26-2015, 09:43 PM
A Singe = A light burn / Scorch = A Moderate/Heavy burn

At the end of the day, Singe is stronger than Scorch. But If I'm correct Scorch came out after Singe... Does that mean Scorch was supposed to be better? O.o

* Insert Buff Scorch Quote Here *

Serancha
04-26-2015, 11:09 PM
Singe is Arcane and Scorch is Mythic, ergo Singe > Scorch.

Kakashis
04-27-2015, 02:10 PM
I want to refund my Scorch back into plats

Wazakesy
04-27-2015, 06:37 PM
I want to refund my Scorch back into plats

How bout a scorch to LnL swap? -.-

princesslovess
04-27-2015, 07:27 PM
i doubt scorch was meant to be better then singe since singe is arcane and scorch is mythic

Oursizes
04-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Scorch was meant to be below a common rarity pet, somehow sts "accidently" made it a mythic rarity. My smelly helm is more beneficial than a scorch would be.

Appeltjes
04-28-2015, 01:34 AM
How bout a scorch to LnL swap? -.-

Lol, lnl are barely to be called an improvement.

SacredKnight
04-28-2015, 01:44 AM
Lol, lnl are barely to be called an improvement.

True that, but the stats are better, the AA is clearly been though of for more than a minute and they look cool.

But to be serious, Scorch is indeed useless. I mean 100% useless, I can't find any point of using him in any fight where I could do something else with better effect. STS can we please have a Scorch Buff? Refund? Or even a swap to LnL or any other 250 plat of our choice?

I mean we haven't even heard anything from STS about Scorch, they've thrown is in the deep end with this pet..

Overweightank
05-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Guys I wasn't saying that Scorch was meant to be better. But I'm saying the description of the names.

Scorch = A heavier burn

Singe = A light burn

It's ironic cuz scorch is weaker than singe, yet a Scorch is a stronger burn than a singe.

SacredKnight
05-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Guys I wasn't saying that Scorch was meant to be better. But I'm saying the description of the names.

Scorch = A heavier burn

Singe = A light burn

It's ironic cuz scorch is weaker than singe, yet a Scorch is a stronger burn than a singe.

I think everyone get's it but it's just gone off topic anyway,lol.

Overweightank
05-03-2015, 01:27 AM
I think everyone get's it but it's just gone off topic anyway,lol.

Indeed lol :hopelessness: