PDA

View Full Version : More crafting please!

Zoomers
03-31-2011, 12:39 PM
I have played through Pocket Legends two times now to level 56 and I wondered why both times I was only able to craft three USEFUL weapon/armors, and that included the early quest earned helm/cap.

My point is this game would be SO much better if we could craft more.

Thoughts?

StompArtist
03-31-2011, 12:40 PM
I agree entirely. Crafting is a great idea but a little underwhelming...

Lovenus
04-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Well, Zoomers, I believe the developers are working on that. It takes time though. Good things are worth the wait. I'm waiting for guild and I believe many players are waiting excitedly for that too. ^^

All the best, Pocket Legends!

Redbridge
04-01-2011, 09:56 AM
My top two wants/needs..... Guilds and Crafting......

Patience is a virtue, apparently.....

Echelong
04-01-2011, 10:11 AM
The bad thing I see with crafting is that devs didn't intend to make an item better just different. For example Mega Mage is for mages and enchanted version is better for magic bears. They seem like a very different style of gear rather than an upgrade. Fury is now for paladins and the crafted version looks like its made for warbirds.

This is all IMO but I don't think developers wanted to make crafting an upgrade and rather a conversion. I am not saying it doesn't suck because it does in my eyes it is useless as the majority on the forums have expressed so. Only a very few and limited group like crafted versions and the only one that seems like its good to craft is the dex set.

Physiologic
04-02-2011, 02:55 AM
There will be plenty of in-between level crafting (not just limited to Forest Haven and Balefort Sewers) appearing in the near future, so no worries.

Lovenus
04-02-2011, 08:10 AM
There will be plenty of in-between level crafting (not just limited to Forest Haven and Balefort Sewers) appearing in the near future, so no worries.

Yes Physiologic. That's the fact. We just need to wait for the good stuffs. Yay!

Zoomers
04-03-2011, 03:53 PM
This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to hear that there will be refinement in the crafting process within the game. (pun intended):D