PDA

View Full Version : Rogue PvE build & pets

Trikzy
04-27-2015, 11:23 PM
Could anyone give me (probably) the best rogue PvE build for killing mobs, farming, bossing and running events? Also, could anyone make the top 10 pet list for rogue Pve?

ilhanna
04-27-2015, 11:34 PM
If you click my sig it will take you to my guild official thread. The second post there is a build+gear+pet recommendation we wrote for our guild mates with relevant links. Hope that helps.

Trikzy
04-28-2015, 10:51 AM
If you click my sig it will take you to my guild official thread. The second post there is a build+gear+pet recommendation we wrote for our guild mates with relevant links. Hope that helps.
Thanks, there was indeed some useful information, but what about events, is that any different than running event?

Tatman
04-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Events are essentially boss killing, so not much difference from normal pve.

As for top 10 pve pets - first half would be arcane pets. After that, imo, Blinky and Breeze are the best pets available at the moment. Other good pets you can see in Ilhanna's guide. Most of the newer pets, not listed there, are crap imo. Jury is still out on Lemon and Lime, although I find that pet utterly useless for pve purposes for the time being.

Good luck. :)