PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with the economy?

legendarytelly
04-28-2015, 12:12 AM
There is barely any items in the shop to buy and no one is really selling anything. The pending expansion has the entire economy at a stand still. If you can't release expansion just yet (understandable ), can you at least give more detailed details on gear? I mean everyone is so uncertain that no one is willing to buy or sell. The economy is really at a stand still. Please give more in depth information about expansion so the economy can actually wake up.

Thanks,
Legend

Dragoonclaws
04-28-2015, 12:25 AM
Prices are jjust going down, because they are getting more and more available... and more people selling them.

Wazakesy
04-28-2015, 12:58 AM
There's inflation for the rings&Nekro...and yeah deflation of other items =/

Iinorex
04-28-2015, 02:23 AM
yes....everything is at standstill

Jazzi
04-28-2015, 03:30 AM
I think it is a combination of two things: Many sold their gear in anticipation of the expansion and just don't log in. Many others just don't log in because extremely bored, as currently there really isn't much to do. The result is: there aren't many to post items and even less people to buy them.

It really is the upcoming expansion. I have seen this in other games as well. On the day the expansion hits all prices will skyrocket for a couple of days, unless it takes sooo long to release that people just get into other games and have no time for this one :-)

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 06:33 AM
No one wants to spend gold right now, they are saving for expansion. Who wants to purchase current items that are about to be outdated?

raxaxic
04-28-2015, 06:42 AM
Now is a great time to stock up on locked crates.

Overweightank
04-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Now is a great time to stock up on locked crates.

If you thought of it, then so did 5000+ other people

Fyrce
04-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Normal economy. Happens in anticipation of every new content. Ups or downs are in anticipation of what's to come. It's not all down. There's plenty of activity. Just maybe not where you're looking.

Wutzgood
04-28-2015, 07:14 PM
This is the best time for collectors to buy all the old discontinued gear cheap. I remember the 2 weeks before shuyal came out I spent all my saved gold to fill my collection lol.