PDA

View Full Version : arcane shard loot

zauilet
04-28-2015, 04:57 AM
I just wanted to know that is arcane shard lootable from elite gold dragon chest?is there any player of al on forums who has done it?
I jst want to be sure
Plz only serious posts ty:)

Wazakesy
04-28-2015, 05:00 AM
it does from lockeds, but it does drop from elite golden dragonscale chests.

mxzgrawp
04-28-2015, 06:39 AM
I just wanted to know that is arcane shard lootable from elite gold dragon chest?is there any player of al on forums who has done it?
I jst want to be sure
Plz only serious posts ty:)

None of what is known.If you're planning on opening them then change your mind,waste of money.Instead open locks,higher rates.

nevercan
04-28-2015, 12:13 PM
None of what is known.If you're planning on opening them then change your mind,waste of money.Instead open locks,higher rates.
Lockeds cost money irl or many free plat offers.

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 12:32 PM
I don't believe that anyone has looted shard from the EGD if that helps, although they are indeed supposedly inside the loot table off them. You are better off saving your gold and just buying a shard if you are not a plat user.

zauilet
04-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Ty all very much for ur replies now I won't open those chests :)

Kriticality
04-28-2015, 01:55 PM
I know of one person that looted from elite golden chest. I'll try and get his permission to post his name here.

Zeus
04-28-2015, 01:57 PM
I don't believe that anyone has looted shard from the EGD if that helps, although they are indeed supposedly inside the loot table off them. You are better off saving your gold and just buying a shard if you are not a plat user.

I know of two people who looted from EGD.

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 02:04 PM
I know of two people who looted from EGD.

Eh I remember someone saying they did but we never saw the SS. You would probably know better. Personally I have never known this to be true 100%. Basically to the OP, don't waste your time opening them the drop rate is very close to zero.

Kakashis
04-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Looting a shard from the chest is rare, but I heard of one person looting it. The rate is obviously low, about as bad as fossil.