PDA

View Full Version : <Enigmatic> I Dream of Genie

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 09:04 AM
Enigmatic
I Dream of Genie

The Enigmaticians have discovered a rare genie lamp in the guild hall! The Rage of Ren'gol is nearing and they continue to tap any magical sources available in Arlor. Inside the lamp a sleeping Maridos lies waiting for a new master to bring it back to life. This creature will fight alongside its chosen one with rapid dual wielding forces and giving amazing extra health and crit to his owner. Will YOU be the lucky one to command this Maridos?

General Guidelines

Must be a member, recruiter, or officer of Enigmatic during the entire length of the contest, and must already be in the guild as of 4/29/2015 for the Mari raffle
You must be able to post a SS to the forums
This contest will run the same time as the Goblin event
Anyone that joins the guild after 4/29/2015 is eligible for prizes 2nd-10th place

How to win Maridos

The Maridos egg will be awarded based on a random number generator. You will have your name thrown in the virtual hat depending on your performance and participation in the Goblin event in Arlor. Everyone who reaches plat tier will have a shot at the egg, and you can earn extra slots in the raffle by running leaderboard OR multiple toons to plat. Everyone has a shot, the luckiest one will win!

The random number drawing will be recorded and posted on YouTube so everyone can see this contest is fair.

Contest Rules:

For every GUILDED toon that reaches GOLD Tier: 1x entry in the Maridos drawing. Please note, because it's so easy to run a toon to Gold we have decided to place a cap on how many you can do. Your maximum number of gold toons is 5.

You can run a max of 5 toons to gold tier including twinks.
They must all be <Enigmatic> during the entire contest
You will have to submit a SS of your Gold Tier status for each toon. Please indicate who your main is as you submit your SS.
I will make a separate thread for the Gold Tier screen shots
Example: I will run my mage, rogue, and a lvl 15 twink. My name will be put in the drawing 3 times for the egg.

Leaderboard runners will also earn multiple entries into the contest:

Top 25 Leaderboard winners: 3x entry into the Maridos drawing
Top 10 Leaderboard winners: 4X entry into the Maridos drawing
Top 5 Leaderboard winners: 5x entry into the Maridos drawing

Prizes:

Grand Prize: Maridos Egg
2nd -10th Prizes: Eggs including Dova, Grimm, Blinky, Yowie, Abaddon..... We have many many donated eggs for contests. I will random them all off and you will keep your same number of entries.

Note: You can't win more than one egg.

Prizes and rules are subject to change. If you have any suggestions to the contest, please make them now! We can modify before the event gets rolling!!!

Wazakesy
04-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Not sure if i will win the maridos...but im definitely looking forward for dat girl o.O

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Not sure if i will win the maridos...but im definitely looking forward for dat girl o.O

Well we haven't done a contest like this before. I think will be fun and give everyone a shot to win!

Wazakesy
04-28-2015, 09:10 AM
Well we haven't done a contest like this before. I think will be fun and give everyone a shot to win!

yesh,

here's what i prepared (which is all a joke :p)

Macro -> Check
Account sharing -> check
Fooling people systems -> check

Candylicks
04-28-2015, 09:13 AM
yesh,

here's what i prepared (which is all a joke :p)

Macro -> Check
Account sharing -> check
Fooling people systems -> check

Yeah people cheated last Goblin no doubt, but we don't do that in our guild. Even playing against the stacked parties with 4 SnS who can run quicker Ral, Tipsy, and I all got LB and even ended up in the top 10 before. Cheating is what it is, but just ignore and play for fun. The cheaters won't affect this contest at all, and I think running to plat tier is something that everyone can do at least once with the craftable energy system in place.

notfaded1
04-28-2015, 09:31 AM
This is a big deal... we've done some arcane prizes before but this is the best yet!!!

Mithrandir
04-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Awesome contest! Great idea and what is even better everyone will have the chance to win maridos ( other eggs are pretty good too). Can't wait for the goblin invasion!! :))

Arazaanikl
04-28-2015, 02:29 PM
Hey guys in wanna join enigmatic...can I please get an set run please for today ....ty guys....ign arazanikl...lvl 41 warr

ColdMints
04-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Abaddon :3
XDDD go wazakesy :3

Wazakesy
04-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Abaddon :3
XDDD go wazakesy :3

Yesh yesh i am going C:

Dashie
04-28-2015, 08:04 PM
Best wishes for contest guys from Trinity Knights! May the best player win :)

merch_master
04-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Wow my first event in enigmatic and its a BIG one [emoji54]
I mostly wont win but the anticipation will be fun [emoji14]

Squeezable
04-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Maaan, the day I join enigmatic will be such an achievement. Such an ace, friendly guild full of such nice people.

xynm
04-30-2015, 12:26 AM
Thanks candy can't wait :-)

aneshsinghblu
04-30-2015, 06:01 AM
nice contest. . but its not completely fair. . . . plat user and rich have better chance at getting onto leader board. .

Fightbeast
04-30-2015, 07:13 AM
I like this guild. There is always a huge amount of excitement and participation during the multiple contests and events this guild holds. :)
Best of luck to the participants. May the best Aladdin win ;) cheers

Amo Re Medina
05-04-2015, 05:59 AM
Can i join ur guild? ;)

Candylicks
05-04-2015, 01:10 PM
nice contest. . but its not completely fair. . . . plat user and rich have better chance at getting onto leader board. .

I think that because we can farm and craft energy it should give everyone a fair shot at the egg. I tried to make this as fun as possible for everyone and encourage you to run to plat at least once! Me and Fade as always will be helping to give out as much energy as we can during Goblin to assist those who need.

Terminhater
05-04-2015, 01:24 PM

I don't know what you're moaning about, you left the guild, or one of your toons did, grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Everyone in guild is given a chance to win Maridos egg!!!! Just reach plat tier in event, so simple.

No other guild has given prizes away like mythic pendant recipe, singe and now Maridos. Be grateful for the generosity shown by the GM.

Your post is utterly negative. Please read the first page on how to be an Enigmatic.

Candylicks
05-05-2015, 09:45 AM
AHHHHHH Goblin won't be this week. I am so itching to run this darn event it slays me lol.

killajamila
05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
what starts on thursday? Referring to motd

Sakurahb
05-05-2015, 01:53 PM
what starts on thursday? Referring to motd
Another event that we are still planning , check our guild thread (:

killajamila
05-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Another event that we are still planning , check our guild thread (:

Thank ya kindly, Sakurahb :)

natedog16
05-05-2015, 09:21 PM
I have no idea how to upload a picture

Azemen
05-06-2015, 03:43 AM
So if I am planning to run for LB, we can't use the multiple guided toons method right? Only one or the other right?

I'm confused between "you can earn extra slots in the raffle by running leaderboard OR multiple toons to plat" and "For every GUILDED toon that reaches Plat Tier: 1x entry in the Maridos drawing...Leaderboard runners will also earn multiple entries into the contest".

aneshsinghblu
05-07-2015, 10:31 AM
I don't know what you're moaning about, you left the guild, or one of your toons did, grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Everyone in guild is given a chance to win Maridos egg!!!! Just reach plat tier in event, so simple.

No other guild has given prizes away like mythic pendant recipe, singe and now Maridos. Be grateful for the generosity shown by the GM.

Your post is utterly negative. Please read the first page on how to be an Enigmatic.

sorry. . I was not trying to be negative. . I was just stating the facts. how is having one entry in a raffle and another person five entries Fair?
and yes I was a member of enigmatic. . . a very very proud member too. .
Sorry Candy. . farming essence and crafting energy is not the same as buying energy
giving out energy is not really practical. . thousands of energy will be needed for all your members to get onto leaderboard

Candylicks
05-07-2015, 11:27 AM
So if I am planning to run for LB, we can't use the multiple guided toons method right? Only one or the other right?

I'm confused between "you can earn extra slots in the raffle by running leaderboard OR multiple toons to plat" and "For every GUILDED toon that reaches Plat Tier: 1x entry in the Maridos drawing...Leaderboard runners will also earn multiple entries into the contest".

Both. If you get on LB I will include those slots in the raffle. If you also run multiple toons to plat those will go in as well. Does that answer your question? I see how my wording did seem confusing thx for pointing that out to me. PM me if you need further explanation.

Everyone is pumped for this and Remi said Goblin will be coming at the end of this month!!!

merch_master
05-07-2015, 11:45 AM
I hope end of this month doesnt mean the last three days or something [emoji14]
I hope it comes next week or the next , the wait is killing me :(
Btw the 2-10 prizes are also by raffle or to max entries in raffle

Justno
05-07-2015, 01:41 PM
If we have a twink, can they join the guild? Cus if i get to plat on my twink and it's not in the guild it doesnt count so...

merch_master
05-07-2015, 02:11 PM
If we have a twink, can they join the guild? Cus if i get to plat on my twink and it's not in the guild it doesnt count so...
Yes they can, alts are allowed; just contact a recruiter

Visiting
05-07-2015, 02:13 PM
sorry. . I was not trying to be negative. . I was just stating the facts. how is having one entry in a raffle and another person five entries Fair?
and yes I was a member of enigmatic. . . a very very proud member too. .
Sorry Candy. . farming essence and crafting energy is not the same as buying energy
giving out energy is not really practical. . thousands of energy will be needed for all your members to get onto leaderboard
While people who run more, which probably means they spend more money, will have more chances at a the prize(s), that aren't guranteed the prize seeing as its all based on chance! Everyone that runs to plat tier will have at least one chance at the prize! So no need to complain at an easy chance at a great prize imo..

merch_master
05-07-2015, 02:17 PM
While people who run more, which probably means they spend more money, will have more chances at a the prize(s), that aren't guranteed the prize seeing as its all based on chance! Everyone that runs to plat tier will have at least one chance at the prize! So no need to complain at an easy chance at a great prize imo..
+100 ( no thanks left to give [emoji14] )
When just reaching plat tier can give you an arcane pet, why whine! And the 2-10 pets are no less awesome
Keeping in mind, we would already be looting stuff and being awarded stuff till we reach plat tier and still have a random chance at an arcane ( on complete courtesy of the guild) then whats the problem?

Terminhater
05-07-2015, 02:34 PM
+100 ( no thanks left to give [emoji14] )
When just reaching plat tier can give you an arcane pet, why whine! And the 2-10 pets are no less awesome
Keeping in mind, we would already be looting stuff and being awarded stuff till we reach plat tier and still have a random chance at an arcane ( on complete courtesy of the guild) then whats the problem?

Exactly! You have a better chance of getting an awesome arcane pet by just participating in an event and reaching plat tier. Better odds than opening locked crates that's for sure.

Candylicks
05-07-2015, 02:37 PM
The random number generator will work like this: I plug in all of the names and then it will randomize them and spit them out numbered. So all we will have to do is just run down the list and award the prizes.

External
05-16-2015, 12:38 AM
IGN:Externalboy
Tell me if it is not valid
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/15/5d02a9b257ee176f16caea37d992c7e1.jpg

merch_master
05-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Where and how do i post my gold tier guys?

Hexiozu
05-20-2015, 09:56 PM
IGN: ozuteuary(Gold)

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/ddda49013ab08339aaf08449a67b83af.jpg
I'm at 10k points:)
I joined 20/05/2015
(Through officer sakurab)
This is my main:Ozuteuary
My twink is chargeeee lvl30
(Sadly not a part of enigmatic)

Short poem
Gold is and old story.