PDA

View Full Version : All black ops players i need a recomendation

Mothwing
04-01-2011, 12:19 AM
What is a good custom class to use? What do u guys use? Im level....36 or 37 maybe even 38 im not sure...getting tired of the old ak74u lol o and btw if u want to have a lot of fun playing multiplayer against recruit...(by yourself) make a western class like i did. It consists of the olympia, python, sleight of hand, marathon, and harcore

Mothwing
04-01-2011, 12:19 AM
The new class is for multiplayer online btw

giayuan
04-01-2011, 12:41 AM
well.. just cuz its me, i personally go for all sniper classes and one assault rifle just in case someone needs mowing down. But yeah, i quickscope, even in black ops, so here my favorite custom:
Primary: L96A1 (or whatever the 3rd sniper rifles called) variable zoom attachment
Secondary: Python Dual wield
Perk 1: Sleight of hand pro
perk 2: ghost
perk 3: i forget lol
Tomahawk

Mothwing
04-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Yea great tip i use the L96A1 and RPG for long range inta-kills lol. I keep forgeting to change my perks cause well i still hsave marathon and warlord i need to change that. Ill do that over spring break. I HAVE 2 WEEKS OFF IM SO HAPPY!!!

Frenzyn
04-01-2011, 01:49 AM
what i use:
ak-47u (rapid fire: $3000 + 1500 base fee)
Tomahawk (always seems to save my life)
stun
Dual pythons

^ ownage class :)
perks: i forgot? :s sorry... probably if i remembered would be something like inc accuracy or hardline

Corpser
04-01-2011, 02:36 AM
here is what i use

Ak47U rapid fire with reflex sight and the start off launcher (to shoot down thos evil spy planes)
perks Hardline
warlord
and the first green one
grenade= frag or sometimes i tomahawk

MoarPewPew
04-01-2011, 09:35 AM
I would use...

Famas extended mag (I love extended Mag)

Flatjacket on objective games other wise use ghost for CTF/ search. For rushing use Hardline.

Sight of hand pro is a must always.

Then use hacker if you are not useing flatjacket.(you will be safe to run through claymores with flatjacket) If u are useing
flatjacket use marathon.

Also use a frag, concussion , and claymore.

Kill streaks depend on how well I last. If you can get a blackbird set it as a killssteak.

Right now I am 12th prestige with a 1.62 k/d I highly recommend what I just said.

Mothwing
04-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Yea i like the flak jacket cause i get killed by explosives the most. Is it also immune to grenades?

giayuan
04-01-2011, 06:10 PM
O_O immune?! no matter what you wear youll die if your close enough to an explosive -_-

xuz
04-01-2011, 07:07 PM
EVERYONE KNOWS USE THE M16!!!
not sure which perks etc ^^^^
but the gun is amazing

Mothwing
04-02-2011, 02:46 PM
-.- 1) immune is not what i meant if youre stupid enough not to get what im saying, well thats sad.
2) the m16 is the first gun u get and its a 3 round burst which i hate.

giayuan
04-02-2011, 03:17 PM
-.- 1) immune is not what i meant if youre stupid enough not to get what im saying, well thats sad.
2) the m16 is the first gun u get and its a 3 round burst which i hate.

1) heey.. im not offended, but try not flaming k?
2) and its not all about you LOL.. SOME people like m16 k? its just need better aim and reflexes, while some people enjoy spraying with some lmg or something

Mothwing
04-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Whatever theres better guns out there like the ak47 or commando. I just got the ak today and love it. I also looooove the aug

Frenzyn
04-03-2011, 01:14 AM
EVERYONE KNOWS USE THE M16!!!
not sure which perks etc ^^^^
but the gun is amazing

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HomerFacepalm_3982.jpg

Slush
04-03-2011, 01:14 AM
im in my 7th prestige, almost 8th, and i can tell you that this class will not fail you
famas-red dot
python-speed reloader
ghost pro
sleight of hand pro
hacker pro
frag
concussion
motion sensor

add me on xbl- slushie50

Mothwing
04-03-2011, 02:24 AM
im in my 7th prestige, almost 8th, and i can tell you that this class will not fail you
famas-red dot
python-speed reloader
ghost pro
sleight of hand pro
hacker pro
frag
concussion
motion sensor
add me on xbl- slushie50
By xbl do u mean pl? Or black ops? Im confuzzeled

Mothwing
04-03-2011, 02:25 AM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HomerFacepalm_3982.jpg

What does this mean im also again confuzzeled. I HATE THE M16 SO YEA i picked one up today off the ground and couldnt even get one kill lol

Corpser
04-03-2011, 02:28 AM
What does this mean im also again confuzzeled. I HATE THE M16 SO YEA i picked one up today off the ground and couldnt even get one kill lol

the pic shows homer face palming lol

Mothwing
04-03-2011, 02:36 AM
What are u angling it twords

Frenzyn
04-03-2011, 02:41 AM
What are u angling it twords

did you not see my quote above it?
He is saying the m16 is a GOOD GUN.

Mothwing
04-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Oooooo so u agree with me

TheArmedFerret
05-06-2011, 01:59 PM
I like playing stealth because I would rather sneak up on someone from behind than to have a head to head gun battle.

Primary: Either the Famas or Endfield with suppressor attached

Secondary: Either Anti Aircraft missle or ASP

Perk1: Ghost Pro. Awsome to have...dont have to worry about sentry guns or choppers. Only way you can be seen is blackbird.

Perk2: Sleight of Hand Pro - Fast reload and quick to bring up your sights

Perk3: Ninja Pro - I use to use hacker because I hate getting caught with claymores but ninja pro makes your footsteps silent and everyone elses louder. If you have a good gaming headset, I use the Tritton Ax Pro, you can ear everything. I just try to be careful entering doorways.

Killstreaks

Spy Plane - Counter Spy plane - blackbird

These are awsome for helping you hunt down people and keeping them blind to where your team is. The counter is more of a help your team thing since you are stealth...but if someone throws up a black bird...you can counter with a spy plane

If you normally can get 8 kills then I would suggest

Blackbird - Chopper Gunner - Dogs

Blackbird will help you to get your remaining 3 kills to complete your kill streak. Then you use the dogs and gunner at the same time so if they run in the building the dogs get them...they come out..your gunner gets them. YOu get this combo and you are easily over 30 kills...unless they shoot you down fast.

Also try changing your button layout to tactical....it switches the crouch button with the knife button. It makes it easier to drop shot. There have been many times where Ive been surprised and accidentally pressed the knife button and now I cant shoot. So when I switched it I would drop shot them and still get the kill. It will take some getting use to but is worth it in the long run.

TheArmedFerret
05-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Better aim??? the M16 is one of the most accurate gun in the game.... with an acog or even a red dot....you can practically snipe with it. I can get 20 kills on nuketown easy by just camping in the garage with it. Only reason I like it more than the G-11 is cause its stealth...and I am a stealth guy. I normally dont camp...except on nuketown....because everyone is out running around and it makes it easy. I get a couple kills...then switch my camp.

TheArmedFerret
05-06-2011, 02:06 PM
I dont really like either of those guns....but I would rather have the commando over the Ak....the recoil is too much for me. Endfield has practically no recoil...its just less powerful. But its great for stealth and dropshotting.

TheArmedFerret
05-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Whatever theres better guns out there like the ak47 or commando. I just got the ak today and love it. I also looooove the aug

I dont really like either of those guns....but I would rather have the commando over the Ak....the recoil is too much for me. Endfield has practically no recoil...its just less powerful. But its great for stealth and dropshotting

IGIVENOMERCY
05-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Well I play on the wii but I use AUG with red dot and extended mag and camo usually tiger
Then as secondary I use strela 3 to shoot down helicopters o get 400+ xp everyone and save alot of people from dying on my team and I just love seeing somethib blow up
Perk 1 forgot the name but it make u get 1 less kill for killstreaks
Perk 2 Hacker
Perk 3 Warlord Pro
I think those are in the right order it's somethin I'm just tryin out I usually go stealth and use Warlord pro ghost and ninja

KaotiicxDream
05-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I got some epic classes lol.. My K/D is 1,89... I normally play Wager Match.. GUN GAME hehe! I win like 9 out of 10 and the last one I get number 2 :D

I suggest:

Famas/AUG/Galil/AK 47/Commando w/ Silencer.

Python w/ Speed Reloader.

Perk 1: Ghost
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand
perk 3: Ninja

Semtex, Claymore and Stun grenade.

Hmm... That's my class setup.. "Meet me, and I beat you!"

Wicked Caccavari
05-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Use what your comfortable with. There isn't a "best" class.

Mothwing
05-07-2011, 11:58 AM
I got some epic classes lol.. My K/D is 1,89... I normally play Wager Match.. GUN GAME hehe! I win like 9 out of 10 and the last one I get number 2 :D

I suggest:

Famas/AUG/Galil/AK 47/Commando w/ Silencer.

Python w/ Speed Reloader.

Perk 1: Ghost
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand
perk 3: Ninja

Semtex, Claymore and Stun grenade.

Hmm... That's my class setup.. "Meet me, and I beat you!"

Haha i just prestiged. I WAS using AK47 silencer and dual mag, china lake, frag, concussion, marathon, and well i forgot the other 2. OR i was really in love with FAMAS same perks but i had again dual mag and reflex scope and i also loved G11 it was so fun to use.

Wicked Caccavari
05-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Better aim??? the M16 is one of the most accurate gun in the game.... with an acog or even a red dot....you can practically snipe with it. I can get 20 kills on nuketown easy by just camping in the garage with it. Only reason I like it more than the G-11 is cause its stealth...and I am a stealth guy. I normally dont camp...except on nuketown....because everyone is out running around and it makes it easy. I get a couple kills...then switch my camp.

Use a sniper instead. I go prone in the garage or crouch in the trailer and easily get all my killsteaks 3+ times per game. 50+ kills in a single game with less than 5 deaths usually.