PDA

View Full Version : New Vanity Item -- Big Fool

Doubletime
04-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Has anyone else gotten the new vanity item for April 1st called "Big Fool". I wasn't sure about buying it for 15 Plat, but I am glad I did now. It has some great effects and looks good too. It is a giant "dunce hat" when equiped and looks sweet.

Some of the in-game effects are particularly helpful. They include:

--Automatically boots any player that equips shamrocks so that Big Luck can't steal your drop.

--Prevents the use of a mana shield by any mage against the Keeper so that he won't steal their shields and use it against you.

--Only allows you to kill the Badit King first, since everyone knows you get better loot this way from the Queen.

--Creates an automatic skill combo that makes all bears immediately stomp mobs all over the room after any beckon.

--Lets you unequip all items and go naked for boss fights leading to pinks.

--Sets off any fire trap the second any other party member tries to cross one.

--Prevents you from targeting the Goblin King totem since no one knows what that thing does anyway.

--Allows you to eat the garbage cans while fighting Cockroach to gain super-crit powers.

And this was just from my experimentation with Big Fool this morning. I can't wait to play with it some more and find out other uses. Man, I hope the devs make this one a permanent item and tradeable. I can think of lots of people that I have played with that I would like to give the Big Fool dunce hat. :)

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Lol that was fun to read. Thanks! :)

Echelong
04-01-2011, 10:23 AM
lol don't make me laugh while I'm at work now I have a secretary looking at me strange because she saw me laughing all alone in my office -_-

PS: Looks like you don't have much work do you... me? yes I have and yes I am wasting time ><

Moogerfooger
04-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Dood! I can't find it in the Plat store?! Who drops it? :p

superss
04-01-2011, 10:24 AM
lolololol!

noneo
04-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Ya, I bought 3 this morning. All the effects are greatly improving my gameplay! I especially like the effect that automatically takes control of your player when you are facing Goldfever, and once you catch the fever, it moves your character toward all of the other members of your team. It really helps!

EDIT: i have tried waving at people with Big Fool, but I can't seem to get Little Fool. Any suggestions/help woudl be greatly appreciated!

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Ya, I bought 3 this morning. All the effects are greatly improving my gameplay! I especially like the effect that automatically takes control of your player when you are facing Goldfever, and once you catch the fever, it moves your character toward all of the other members of your team. It really helps!

EDIT: i have tried waving at people with Big Fool, but I can't seem to get Little Fool. Any suggestions/help woudl be greatly appreciated!

You fool! THEY have to wave at YOU to become Little Fools!

Doubletime
04-01-2011, 10:29 AM

Well there is your problem right there. The wave won't get you a Little Fool. You have to Face-Palm at the Big Fool to get it.

Tamino
04-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Great ! I never seen all together such a collection of urban legends about PL ! ROTFL !

MITSUISUN
04-01-2011, 10:31 AM
It gives ubber Mits effect and up ur chance when crossing fire survival because u kill ur party Mage first

Man people on bus looking me funny now..

drewcapu
04-01-2011, 10:31 AM

Don't wave.
If you stand close to someone with Big Fool and then laugh, that person will involuntarily slap you!

RedRyder
04-01-2011, 10:34 AM
lol i was about to log in to check it out too until i started reading further. this was better than the vyx helm prank lol

Acyer
04-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Yeah after I got mine I used the special "summon" skill and it spawned justg to kill fridge for me. And guess what still no green ice xbow

noneo
04-01-2011, 11:31 AM
You fool! THEY have to wave at YOU to become Little Fools!

Ok, So I should have THEM wave at me...

Well there is your problem right there. The wave won't get you a Little Fool. You have to Face-Palm at the Big Fool to get it.

While I do an foolish Face-Palm at them...

Don't wave.
If you stand close to someone with Big Fool and then laugh, that person will involuntarily slap you!

Then laugh, and have them slap me?

I'll give it a shot...

Addicted
04-01-2011, 11:41 AM
LMAO! I just spit mountain dew on my laptop...

Lysdexic
04-01-2011, 11:46 AM
LMAO! I just spit mountain dew on my laptop...

IRONIC!!! I just spit my laptop on my Mountain Dew!

apocketlegend
04-01-2011, 11:50 AM
What the!!! Where is big fool!!!!!!! Omg I want one!!!

Fyrce
04-01-2011, 11:52 AM
OMG, LMAO.

Lovely day, all!

apocketlegend
04-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Who has a big fool!??? I'll offer up 3 mil!!!!

Doubletime
04-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Ok, So I should have THEM wave at me...

While I do an foolish Face-Palm at them...

Then laugh, and have them slap me?

I'll give it a shot...

I just have to say -- I really laughed out loud and when I read this. Epic comment.

Edit: I had to make this part of my sig. lol

Redbridge
04-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Dear Devs, please please make these tradable.... Loving all the effects except against Gurgox all the orbs appear to be irresistible and I just can't help myself..... All my mages friends are leaving me.....

Please Devs......

Joshooaaa
04-01-2011, 03:59 PM
I can't find the big fool in the store... Will someone trade this lousy lvl 50 vyx helm for one????

I hope it also automatically turns lag on in the middle of boss fights, I LOVE that one

YYZ????
04-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Little fool confirmed. I just got "Little Fool" on my lvl10 mage. I waved at a random lvl56 and got the goods. So I proceeded to the closest magic portal and it took me right to a boss fight in BS. The great thing about little fool is that you cant get booted(as long as the map is 40 lvl's above). You can also enter locked maps (40 lvls up only of course).

Fyrce
04-01-2011, 05:29 PM
As far as I can tell, Big Fool doesn't increase lag. Not exactly. It DOES increase your chance of being disconnected while elixired at the boss. I asked around and did some checking. It seems to work out to a +28.59% chance of being booted and disconnected while fighting a boss, +39.678% chance of being disconncted if you are potted.

It took ALL day to test this, too!!

Joshooaaa
04-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for taking the time to find the exact stats on that one, Fyrce... Now I will b able to sleep tonight! :)

aloysiuslau
04-05-2011, 02:51 AM
lol..... You made my day! Nice nice!!!

Fatpigwarrior
04-05-2011, 02:53 AM
this is such an april fools.....

Lysdexic
04-05-2011, 07:29 AM
this is such an april fools.....

Took you until the 5th to figure that out? I knew the Aussie's had a different time zone, but I didn't think it was that bad!
:p:p:p

LordEspe
04-05-2011, 07:46 AM
Just found this perk very helpful while wearing the Big Fool! While fighting Roach, if someone types the command, "No AOE!" your character will immediately target a trash bin! I've never killed him faster! Thanks Big Fool! (not yet tested on Little Fool)!

PLaCiD
04-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I pity the fool

davidis57
04-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Vanity items for each holiday:
Easter - bunny marshmellow shield
halloween - Vampire fang face
thanksgiving - Turkey feather hat
independence day - potion that turns your armor red, white, and blue
st patricks day - green beer mug shield
valentines day - candy heart blaster, axe that shimmers candy hearts, wand that shoots hearts.
memorial day - I cant think of one.

Phoenixking
04-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I got mine and i can revive when i die and then i can do an awsome explosion when i do a firestorm i do blizzard instead of icestorm and lightning does awsome effects also you can make everybody party and laugg if you press party or laugh

Phoenixking
04-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Vanity items for each holiday:
Easter - bunny marshmellow shield
halloween - Vampire fang face
thanksgiving - Turkey feather hat
independence day - potion that turns your armor red, white, and blue
st patricks day - green beer mug shield
valentines day - candy heart blaster, axe that shimmers candy hearts, wand that shoots hearts.
memorial day - I cant think of one.
Memorial day abraham hat of greatness

Whirlzap
10-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Ahh some old buddies on this thread...echelong...
Necro because this is what fun is.
Really funny!

NECROREAPER
10-17-2011, 01:04 AM
You rang?

Gaddy
10-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Lesrider got banned? Back in september? Wow, I HAVE been away for a while...

Ixillicus
10-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I hope they bring it back, as deal of the day ;)