PDA

View Full Version : Beta Problem

FluffNStuff
04-01-2011, 12:58 PM
My iPad keeps crashing on the Coalsack Nebula level right after we kill the last wave of Riven but before we get to Vular. Since Royce is using a droid, do you think that could be causing a conflict?

**Oops, posted in wrong place. Dev's, please move to the Guardians Forum.

Acyer
04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm stuck in the login, I wish a dev would least answer.

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Lol Fluff did you take off work today just so you can take full advantage of April Fool's?

Physiologic
04-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Make sure the following options are checked 'disabled':

Anti-aliasing mode
Motion blur detail
Wait for vertical sync

Set all model/texture details to 'very low' and filtering mode is set to 'bilinear.'

FluffNStuff
04-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Lol Fluff did you take off work today just so you can take full advantage of April Fool's?

Just realized this probably looks like a joke, since I posted in the wrong place. Hopefully it will get moved to the Guardians forum as to not cause any confusion.

Arterra
04-01-2011, 01:07 PM
i think if you take it out of high quality it should solve the problem... remember how in PL the mobs would just sink below the floor then disappear? by moving the camera under the floor you can see them, and they just dont leave... either the ipad retains the information when maps are changed, therefore meaning every mob you kill is staying and taking up memory, or your ipad is stuck on something else.

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Just realized this probably looks like a joke, since I posted in the wrong place. Hopefully it will get moved to the Guardians forum as to not cause any confusion.

Ooo nice one!

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I don't believe it!

Royce is around?

That's the only part you find unbelievable? ;)

Frenzyn
04-01-2011, 02:25 PM
He is telling the truth, there is probably some sort of guardians forum, after i looked into it.
Omg..... Dang at times like these i want to kill physiologic.
http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/awwww.png

ratava
04-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Well absolutely zero luck here. My old 2.5G can't seem to patch to the beta client properly at all: Just packs in at 45% complete. Zero in-game time clocked so far... worth the attempt tho :((

Edit: Is the new B* forum tag: "Guardian" bugged or somin'?

Frenzyn
04-01-2011, 02:51 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/dlqs0g.png

Fluff, is this a joke?

Kingofhurtz
04-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Lucky duckies get to test B*

Acyer
04-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Got it finally had to delete and reinstall. Making operative now....

FluffNStuff
04-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Make sure the following options are checked 'disabled':

Anti-aliasing mode
Motion blur detail
Wait for vertical sync

Set all model/texture details to 'very low' and filtering mode is set to 'bilinear.'

i think if you take it out of high quality it should solve the problem... remember how in PL the mobs would just sink below the floor then disappear? by moving the camera under the floor you can see them, and they just dont leave... either the ipad retains the information when maps are changed, therefore meaning every mob you kill is staying and taking up memory, or your ipad is stuck on something else.

Thanks! I never updated the iOS on my iPad due to jail breaking, so I think that was exacerbating the memory issue. Anyway, I posted a screen shot of the full debug output on the proper forum.

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Lol Fluff.
Pure evil.

Kingofhurtz
04-01-2011, 03:21 PM
WTF is going on?! How are people getting a beta?

Frenzyn
04-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Lol Fluff.
Pure evil.

.....+1...

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 03:24 PM
WTF is going on?! How are people getting a beta?

Fluff is messing with us and several people jumped in to help and make it seem more legit. Good effort, though!

Kingofhurtz
04-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Aww boo!!! You got me fluff ;)

Arterra
04-01-2011, 04:43 PM
who says this is a joke? I would be fine with letting you think that and get back to customizing my ship, but so fun to tease you...

to justg: did not reveal any special info, did I?

FluffNStuff
04-01-2011, 05:19 PM
who says this is a joke? I would be fine with letting you think that and get back to customizing my ship, but so fun to tease you...

to justg: did not reveal any special info, did I?

Of all the times to accidentally post this in the main forum, I got lucky it was today, since people will just write it off as a joke.

Lesrider
04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Eviiiiiiillllllll!

Conradin
04-01-2011, 06:04 PM
In aproximently 3 minutes downtown forest haven will explode if you do not tell me the truth...

Frenzyn
04-01-2011, 07:00 PM
In aproximently 3 minutes downtown forest haven will explode if you do not tell me the truth...

He doesn't mess around.

maddogcharlie
04-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I had the same problem with 'farmin legends' old mcdonald seemed impossible to beat wielding that 12gauge, then I realized I just needed to trade the chickens and cows for bess the sheepdog. The john deere still seems underpowered on the galactic freeway though. If anyone wants to trade an IH baseball cap for a massey ferguson let me know ok.........Lol
Boo at joking about B* thou, some things are just too important but nice try

Just for the record I did check there wasnt a farmin legends app in the market that was really B* :( no life lol

Groad
04-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Anyone wanna farm OMDF? I have a nice lil cache of tractor parts.

@Charlie: I have camo truckers hat. msg me ingame to see it.

What color cap is it?