PDA

View Full Version : A few random things I've always wondered

Edward Coug
04-29-2015, 01:55 PM
1. Why do players post items in auction for absurd prices (like a lock for 1m)? I guess the thought is that someone will buy it by mistake. Has anyone succeeded at doing this? Or do they just like to throw away gold.

2. Does the nox of multiple rogues stack? My assumption is that it does.

3. Does charging traps do anything?

There are a lot more. I just can't think of them now.

Ssneakykills
04-29-2015, 02:10 PM
For number one I've heard it was a way for players to transfer money to other accounts they plat farmed on or something like that. If I'm wrong then I have no clue but I doubt many people Accidently buy locks for 1mil tho

FluffNStuff
04-29-2015, 02:11 PM
1) This typically a mistake. For example, if the price is 3,500 you will see players list for 350 / 35,000 / 350,000 etc. It looks though like they are only pricing them high as the 350 gold crate will only be ~listed~ for a second or two before it is bought, while the high ones just sit there.
2) Yes.
3) A larger trap, and the trap stays out for longer for mobs to trigger it.

ujangkampak
04-29-2015, 02:51 PM
1. maybe, moving Gold from A to B (different account) in 1 device. :)
i think so
:D hahaha

2 & 3 i dunno, coz im mage :)

gumball3000
04-29-2015, 05:49 PM
They post locks for 1 m in the hope someone will mistakenly buy it or just to brag that they have so much gold they can waste it on auction fees.

Insomnious
04-29-2015, 05:54 PM
#1) From personal experience I would click back and forth between the sell tab and the buy tab comparing the prices for what i'm going to sell vs what is currently listed; to get ready to sell an item, and I would accidentally list the wrong item due to not double checking what I'm listing...., although I am sure that is not the case for every item that is listed.

represents
04-29-2015, 07:34 PM
i feel bad for people who put stuff in auc for wrong price like i bought red arlor body for 99.99k i think it was supposed to be 999k lmaoo

Bellaelda
04-29-2015, 07:42 PM
Yeah I've been on both sides of that...

Both finding items that were probably listed wrong... As well as listing items wrong and loosing out!

Left me feeling bad on both sides of it!

However the majority of those overpriced posts are just people showing off or hoping somebody buys it cause they see other overpriced items listed.