PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share something from lvl 36 pvp :)

xnorwayx
04-29-2015, 02:54 PM
I entered lvl 36 pvp room. First I saw that the room was opened and there were 2 people in game. I joined red team and after talk of these guys I understood that they were flagging together. So after I joined red team, warrior in red said : Food time ahahahah. In blue team was rogue with hj and glacian. This rogue had myth daggers and I think full myth set.Firstly he thought that I'm 1 more random food. When I killed him, he said that I'm dead :) He tried to 1 combo me but he didn't succeed and I killed him 2nd time. Then he trashtalked me and tried few more times to kill me. When he finally did it, he typed : noob die. I was laughing :) 5:1 and I'm noob :) When after 5 minutes he didn't killed me a time and I killed him for like 8-12 times, he typed : [warriors name] rejoin :/. Next his message was : Don't run now noob. I don't understand, why I should not leave? I didn't ganged him. And he call warrior to gang me and say to me not to run.. Same second warrior joined, I killed that rogue again and left. OMG! This rogue guy was so angry! No one talked to me like that before.. He used 10 minutes to pm me and call me noob, runner, scared and much more :) then I just added him to ignore list xD He said that I will get farmed by him and his guild and so on and so on. Funny is that I'm not going to stay lvl 36) I will lvl up to 41^^
Why I posted this? To let u know that lvl 36 pvp is just trashtalk and gang)) And also, if you [rogue, who trashtalked me] are reading this, you got killed by me in tarlok potency armor, myth amulet and ring and devourer potency bow ;)

Erebos
04-29-2015, 02:58 PM
lol nice u did right when u left cuz he wanted to gang u

Twinisland
04-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Lol just an geared noob

FYI: This thread is most likely gonna get locked

xnorwayx
04-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Lol just an geared noob

FYI: This thread is most likely gonna get locked

I guess it will) I posted it just to show you, how some "pros" are getting killed by "noobs" :P

siddhant
04-29-2015, 05:21 PM
I entered lvl 36 pvp room. First I saw that the room was opened and there were 2 people in game. I joined red team and after talk of these guys I understood that they were flagging together. So after I joined red team, warrior in red said : Food time ahahahah. In blue team was rogue with hj and glacian. This rogue had myth daggers and I think full myth set.Firstly he thought that I'm 1 more random food. When I killed him, he said that I'm dead :) He tried to 1 combo me but he didn't succeed and I killed him 2nd time. Then he trashtalked me and tried few more times to kill me. When he finally did it, he typed : noob die. I was laughing :) 5:1 and I'm noob :) When after 5 minutes he didn't killed me a time and I killed him for like 8-12 times, he typed : [warriors name] rejoin :/. Next his message was : Don't run now noob. I don't understand, why I should not leave? I didn't ganged him. And he call warrior to gang me and say to me not to run.. Same second warrior joined, I killed that rogue again and left. OMG! This rogue guy was so angry! No one talked to me like that before.. He used 10 minutes to pm me and call me noob, runner, scared and much more :) then I just added him to ignore list xD He said that I will get farmed by him and his guild and so on and so on. Funny is that I'm not going to stay lvl 36) I will lvl up to 41^^
Why I posted this? To let u know that lvl 36 pvp is just trashtalk and gang)) And also, if you [rogue, who trashtalked me] are reading this, you got killed by me in tarlok potency armor, myth amulet and ring and devourer potency bow ;)
Haha nice experience bro and gj killing him totally deserved it
I will share a experience 2(i hope u dont mind):
Yesterday i was in ctf and ermm my team consisted of 1 guildie and 2 nubs and 1lvl17 rouge from opponent guild and the red team had 3 enemy/neutral guild all 3 of them were 16 and 2nubs so we lost 2vs3 where my team was 1tank 1mage both of us were 15 and opponent was 1tank 2rouge all 3 were 16 so we both died like around 5times and he said lets out and left
so i called a friend another lvl15 tank and he died 2times and i died 3more times then thankfully after so long a nub left and i called a lvl15 mage guildie and we rekt them like 10 times 3vs3 the opponent team had the same composition then the nub from red team left and the lvl17 rouge joined and went there =.= and both my team mates left so i said need lvl17 to kill us ?and one of them said cry and i left lol that moment when ppl rage during pvp xd

Cursebaby
04-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Haha nice experience bro and gj killing him totally deserved it
I will share a experience 2(i hope u dont mind):
Yesterday i was in ctf and ermm my team consisted of 1 guildie and 2 nubs and 1lvl17 rouge from opponent guild and the red team had 3 enemy/neutral guild all 3 of them were 16 and 2nubs so we lost 2vs3 where my team was 1tank 1mage both of us were 15 and opponent was 1tank 2rouge all 3 were 16 so we both died like around 5times and he said lets out and left
so i called a friend another lvl15 tank and he died 2times and i died 3more times then thankfully after so long a nub left and i called a lvl15 mage guildie and we rekt them like 10 times 3vs3 the opponent team had the same composition then the nub from red team left and the lvl17 rouge joined and went there =.= and both my team mates left so i said need lvl17 to kill us ?and one of them said cry and i left lol that moment when ppl rage during pvp xd

Hahaha. Btw hi bro :p
~Carried

Wazakesy
04-29-2015, 09:57 PM
"Devs have given wonderful tools to take care of situations like these, use the ignore button!" - Zeus

Sariita
04-29-2015, 10:47 PM
I guess it will) I posted it just to show you, how some "pros" are getting killed by "noobs" :P
I feel you! and btw, probably those guys were 37. That happens to me so much, hopefully I do call for help haha

xnorwayx
04-30-2015, 01:21 AM
I feel you! and btw, probably those guys were 37. That happens to me so much, hopefully I do call for help haha

Will not tell name of this guy, but I'm pretty sure that he was 36) If he was 37 I couldn't kill him with only 2 combos..

xnorwayx
04-30-2015, 01:24 AM
"Devs have given wonderful tools to take care of situations like these, use the ignore button!" - Zeus

He is between these 50... oh 10... lol okay -.- he is only 1 in my ignore list :D

Willisch
04-30-2015, 12:52 PM
That's the greatest aspect of higher level pvp (26+), skill begins to outweigh gear.

Lower levels usually are just dominated by the people with paras and arcane pets.

Hilyana
04-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Why I posted this? To let u know that lvl 36 pvp is just trashtalk and gang))

Well that is like this at every level, not only 36. People get mad when they can't kill you, so they'll either trash talk you or call to gang. Most of the time they do both though (as you experienced). That's kinda sad, as a player liking challenge, I don't understand why they call for "help" instead of keep trying, that's how you improve and get better. But well, well.. That's not everyone's way of thinking.

Will not tell name of this guy, but I'm pretty sure that hewas 36) If he was 37 I couldn't kill him with only 2 combos..

L.36 or 37 doesn't make a huge difference tbh, the only one is that the L.37 got an extra 6 stat points... Few hp and damage points, not a game changer imo, we handle way worse at L.41 :P

siddhant
05-01-2015, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=Hilyana;2141852]Well that is like this at every level, not only 36. People get mad when they can't kill you, so they'll either trash talk you or call to gang. Most of the time they do both though (as you experienced). That's kinda sad, as a player liking challenge, I don't understand why they call for "help" instead of keep trying, that's how you improve and get better. But well, well.. That's not everyone's way of thinking.
Ermm sometimes ppl even leave rather than calling or trashtalking and err "challenge" twink lvl is not like endgame where u can hope for a lucky crit at twink if u know that the guy has way better skills/gear/pet it is better to leave u can say challenge is there in twink during clashes where u can swap fast and change strategy unless the other team has stacked tanks twink is totally different from endgame just saying.

xnorwayx
05-01-2015, 12:22 AM
That's the greatest aspect of higher level pvp (26+), skill begins to outweigh gear.

Lower levels usually are just dominated by the people with paras and arcane pets.

Most balanced lvls are 31-37. And I'm not joking.. I pvp ed in 31, 33, 36 with not best gears. And I have now 1900-600 kdr. Almost all deads from gang or from someone with bigger skill and better gear :)

Hilyana
05-01-2015, 06:36 AM
Ermm sometimes ppl even leave rather than calling or trashtalking and err "challenge" twink lvl is not like endgame where u can hope for a lucky crit at twink if u know that the guy has way better skills/gear/pet it is better to leave u can say challenge is there in twink during clashes where u can swap fast and change strategy unless the other team has stacked tanks twink is totally different from endgame just saying.

I didnt say anything about twinks, didn't say that twink and endgame were the same thing either... And if you leave everytime someone better than you joins, how do you get better? You probably never do. You can kill ppl with better gear than you if you know what you are doing and if the gear gap is not too huge.

And I don't know why twinks keep thinking that endgame is all about luck and gear, ofc it's a huge factor but skills are still required in there. I don't think a rogue using epic/legendary gear could beat full mythic tank/mage/rogue if he didn't have skills. (I know a few undergeared people beating maxed out players, shout-out to Derbosch, Conra and Killcop!)

Arachnophobik
05-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Have fun with them norway! If i were you id piss him off even more. When he says dont run, leave so itll piss him off. When he pms you "i will kill you" say "oh no please, have mercy, dont stab me with your virtual sword" "please i have 3 virtual kids!!" "Nooo im bathing in my own virtual blood :'(" to mock him

xnorwayx
05-01-2015, 08:58 AM
I didnt say anything about twinks, didn't say that twink and endgame were the same thing either... And if you leave everytime someone better than you joins, how do you get better? You probably never do. You can kill ppl with better gear than you if you know what you are doing and if the gear gap is not too huge.

And I don't know why twinks keep thinking that endgame is all about luck and gear, ofc it's a huge factor but skills are still required in there. I don't think a rogue using epic/legendary gear could beat full mythic tank/mage/rogue if he didn't have skills. (I know a few undergeared people beating maxed out players, shout-out to Derbosch, Conra and Killcop!)

Is killcop warrior with maul?)

Arachnophobik
05-01-2015, 09:37 AM

Mage. Very good mage. *bows in respect*

Hilyana
05-01-2015, 10:27 AM

He's a mage with just mythic set/weapon and Singe, not even planar pendant killing almost all maxed out players, including warriors! Often winning in 1v2/1v3 also (if opponents aren't overgeared), this mage is amazing.

Dashie
05-01-2015, 10:30 AM
I guess it will) I posted it just to show you, how some "pros" are getting killed by "noobs" [emoji14]
Haha...greatz !! Noobs Proud! ![emoji108]

bedmaster
05-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Lol gj, my cheap lv10 twink mage (350k including pets) can also kill rogue with lemon n lime in vs, but he didnt trash talk. As this is my first twink now i know that drama is big truble O.o i joined a not-so-gud twink guild, master being so nice, then i moved to 45, he called me unloyal and trash talked xD his gears isnt very different than me btw, only he got dova. then he gave up on his guild i think and moved to mine then he being nice again xD idk whos not loyal now.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

xnorwayx
05-01-2015, 11:49 AM
He's a mage with just mythic set/weapon and Singe, not even planar pendant killing almost all maxed out players, including warriors! Often winning in 1v2/1v3 also (if opponents aren't overgeared), this mage is amazing.

Guess he git warrior from maul) becouse I saw warrior with almost same name. Without second L I think

xnorwayx
05-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Haha...greatz !! Noobs Proud! ![emoji108]

*Noobfist* xD

Kingofninjas
05-01-2015, 02:20 PM
I fail to understand why people think end game PvP is all about luck. Admittedly, it is the most gear oriented level, but it requitlres the most skill too. Why? Because of the "lucky crits". At end game, due to the massive number of 1 hits, every mistake you make is punished with a death. Make a bad rush? Your dead. Heal early? Your team dies. Hide in the wrong corner? You will get rushed and die. At think levels, especially lower ones, one, two sometimes even three mistakes can go unnoticed and unpunished, due to the lack of 1 hits or even combo kills down there.

xnorwayx
05-01-2015, 02:51 PM
I fail to understand why people think end game PvP is all about luck. Admittedly, it is the most gear oriented level, but it requitlres the most skill too. Why? Because of the "lucky crits". At end game, due to the massive number of 1 hits, every mistake you make is punished with a death. Make a bad rush? Your dead. Heal early? Your team dies. Hide in the wrong corner? You will get rushed and die. At think levels, especially lower ones, one, two sometimes even three mistakes can go unnoticed and unpunished, due to the lack of 1 hits or even combo kills down there.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit offencive, but I did a lot endgame pvp before. It was worst experience I ever had in AL. 1 time I was trying to kill warrior with bulwark. He was staying and doing nothing. Only sometimes heal and use vb. I had 450 dmg outside the room.. When he got tired of me, he just killed me in 30 seconds. Skills are second part of endgame pvp. Gear is first part. Do u think that without good gear u will get much crit shots? Rogues with nekro have 50%+ critical, when not best geared but well skilled rogues got only 20-30%. who will win, skilled or geared?

Arrowz
05-01-2015, 03:12 PM

This also means its incredibly easy to punish mistakes. Like you said, somebody makes a bad rush > one hit dead. where as at twinks it takes team coordination and awareness among the team as a whole to capitalize on enemy mistakes.

Hilyana
05-01-2015, 05:58 PM

That's exactly what I meant to say in my previous message, thank you King!

I'm sorry if I'm a bit offencive, but I did a lot endgame pvp before. It was worst experience I ever had in AL. 1 time I was trying to kill warrior with bulwark. He was staying and doing nothing. Only sometimes heal and use vb. I had 450 dmg outside the room.. When he got tired of me, he just killed me in 30 seconds. Skills are second part of endgame pvp. Gear is first part. Do u think that without good gear u will get much crit shots? Rogues with nekro have 50%+ critical, when not best geared but well skilled rogues got only 20-30%. who will win, skilled or geared?

Sorry to go against you, but it's like this at twink levels, not endgame. I tried many, many level and under ~L.20, warriors are invincible. I haven't seen an unkillable tank at endgame yet, tho. As a rogue, just have the right timing (watch heals, jugg, etc). I agree 1000% with Kingofninjas, endgame is where skills are the most needed, you need to have the right movements at the right time, and that's not easy. In clash just one mistake and you're dead, you gotta know when to rush and hit, how to avoid being hit by opposite's dps, avoid being feebled, etc. I've clashed a few times at L.15 and it was way too easy compared to endgame clashes. It's ok if your tanks don't know how to feeble there, it won't be a guaranteed death, but at endgame it is, just an example.

Kingofninjas
05-01-2015, 10:50 PM
This also means its incredibly easy to punish mistakes. Like you said, somebody makes a bad rush > one hit dead. where as at twinks it takes team coordination and awareness among the team as a whole to capitalize on enemy mistakes.

Exactly. At end game, a single member of the enemy team can pick up on your mistake and make you pay for it. At think levels, people can afford to make mistakes, thus making them careless. At end game, nothing less than perfection will suffice, and this is how skill is born.

Kingofninjas
05-01-2015, 10:54 PM

Like I said, gear plays a much larger role in end game PvP than at twink levels. You cannot walk into pvp with 450 damage outside map and expect to beat anything. I myself have like 650 damage out side of PvP map, and I am still considered under geared by maxed out players.

Iinorex
05-02-2015, 01:49 AM
I have clashed as a warrior both at lv13 and lv41 and both twink and endgame needs same amount of skills....every level has its con and pros...its just a feeling that people have is that the level at which they pvp needs the most amount of skills n is the hardest and they are the best pvp'er

siddhant
05-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Mage. Very good mage. *bows in respect*
Err last time i remembered like 12 days ago i wanted to vs with my friend with my nabby endgame mage and i am full legendary and was using grimm as pet so err this killcop guy killed me once with his frost gun and singe...i didnt even attack him the whole time then after dieing i told him i just want to vs my friend and still he kept killing me like 3times and didnt allow me to vs so i dont have any respect for however skilled a player would be if he doesnt even understand vs room and for fact i havent attacked him before nor do i belong to horror guild in case he wanted to take out any enemity so jst no respect for such ppl with no respect to vs room.

siddhant
05-02-2015, 02:24 AM
ermm and all the ppl saying endgame has lot of skilled players i guess from the time i have started playing i have nevr seen zeus team lose any offical tournament i guess because their gears usually are a lot better at endgame and they have skills as well not denying the fact but when they came to twink for tournament the gears were almost same to the top team so they lost last time i checked....
(sorry for taking ur example zeus hope u dont mind ty.)
I respect and no doubt say the best pve players come from endgame no twinks ik
are really good pve players but endgame pvp for me is 1:gear 2:luck 3:ping 4:skills.

xnorwayx
05-02-2015, 06:10 AM
people, do you think that u will have a chanse to kill full myth with half legendary gear? Even most noobie player can become a "pro" with best gear.. Skill isn't important in rogue vs rogue battle. It's about will you get crit and about how fast are u tapping on the screen.

Iinorex
05-02-2015, 06:21 AM
ermm and all the ppl saying endgame has lot of skilled players i guess from the time i have started playing i have nevr seen zeus team lose any offical tournament i guess because their gears usually are a lot better at endgame and they have skills as well not denying the fact but when they came to twink for tournament the gears were almost same to the top team so they lost last time i checked....
(sorry for taking ur example zeus hope u dont mind ty.)
I respect and no doubt say the best pve players come from endgame no twinks ik
are really good pve players but endgame pvp for me is 1:gear 2:luck 3:ping 4:skills.

In the tournament Night was lagging and arrypotta came from a party....i asked int and he himself said karma was the most hardest for them to beat....maybe if night didnot lag n arrypotta didnot go to party and night controlled a warrior n zeus controlled a rogue the results would have been different

siddhant
05-02-2015, 07:06 AM
In the tournament Night was lagging and arrypotta came from a party....i asked int and he himself said karma was the most hardest for them to beat....maybe if night didnot lag n arrypotta didnot go to party and night controlled a warrior n zeus controlled a rogue the results would have been different

no doubt there will always be excuses when ppl lose:)

Iinorex
05-02-2015, 07:13 AM
no doubt there will always be excuses when ppl lose:)

i didnot say that...int said it to me

siddhant
05-02-2015, 07:47 AM
i didnot say that...int said it to me

fact is u said zeus should have played rouge at twink but even well before the tournament had started like 2-3months before he had started practing on his tank so it isnt lack of practice that lead to his downfall tbh he tanked preety well

Iinorex
05-02-2015, 09:02 AM
fact is u said zeus should have played rouge at twink but even well before the tournament had started like 2-3months before he had started practing on his tank so it isnt lack of practice that lead to his downfall tbh he tanked preety well

dude stop....fact is i can kill u with my lv13 rogue with malison

Dex Scene
05-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Lmao!! Those geared noobs with Big attitude deserves that!!

siddhant
05-02-2015, 10:52 AM
dude stop....fact is i can kill u with my lv13 rogue with malison
Yea sure dreams come true one day:)

Arachnophobik
05-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Err last time i remembered like 12 days ago i wanted to vs with my friend with my nabby endgame mage and i am full legendary and was using grimm as pet so err this killcop guy killed me once with his frost gun and singe...i didnt even attack him the whole time then after dieing i told him i just want to vs my friend and still he kept killing me like 3times and didnt allow me to vs so i dont have any respect for however skilled a player would be if he doesnt even understand vs room and for fact i havent attacked him before nor do i belong to horror guild in case he wanted to take out any enemity so jst no respect for such ppl with no respect to vs room.
He can be a jerk as most people sometimes. Nevertheless he is very skilled.

The thing about endgame is it does require the most amount of skill, too bad with the gear gap you cang expect to win vs maxed out player.
You either have to gang to beat em or leave. Nevertheless if more of their ringed friends join ure screwed. Its only fun if youre well geared.

Iinorex
05-03-2015, 05:30 AM
i did kill him once...he was afk i gues he stayed dead for a long time n finally dc

Iinorex
05-03-2015, 05:33 AM
He can be a jerk as most people sometimes. Nevertheless he is very skilled.

The thing about endgame is it does require the most amount of skill, too bad with the gear gap you cang expect to win vs maxed out player.
You either have to gang to beat em or leave. Nevertheless if more of their ringed friends join ure screwed. Its only fun if youre well geared.

that the thing....lv41 is hard because there is too much gear gap....but people say twink is easy because there is not so much gear gap...its way cheaper than endgame

Appeltjes
05-03-2015, 06:32 PM

Lol, even if you don't make a mistake you can't escape a 1 hit...

Visiting
05-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Lol, even if you don't make a mistake you can't escape a 1 hit...

If you know what you're doing you won't get one hit :)

Appeltjes
05-03-2015, 07:37 PM
If you know what you're doing you won't get one hit :)

GL avoiding an aimed shot ;)

Visiting
05-03-2015, 08:01 PM
GL avoiding an aimed shot ;)

#WallsAreYourFriend

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2015, 08:56 PM
Endgame is my favorite level. Things are just so fast paced there. It's like going on a roller coaster. Adrenaline rushes. Got nothing against twinking, but it just all seems so sloooow there...I used to twink at L6, L10, L15 officially and L21, L26, L31, L33, L36, L38 with a friend while lvling up in my time and endgame is still my favorite. A stray aimed shot from a max geared rogue can destroy you (mage & rogue POV); so you'll have to make your reflexes faster.

At L31 or 36, I forget, while I was leveling up my rogue Alhuntyoudown with a friend Predacity (best undergeared tank hands down. If this guy had gear...), we got into a 2v5 and somehow kicked their *** every single clash. It was kind of sad but one of my greatest moments ever. The two of us in architects (leftovers from my mage's season 5 collection) and epic and rare ring and amulet, bonechill bow and dark circle of will somehow defeated max or nearly maxed out twinks, and not just in 1 clash, steadily. They got in 3 blocks and kept swapping. Unfortunately, we didn't have anyone to call ;) What else could they do but leave!

Playing as a rogue in the L36-38 bracket was fun for me. I somehow managed to piss off two of the major guilds and they came after me like bees after nectar or Winnie the Pooh after "hunny". That's how I really learnt to hide tbh :D

Wazakesy
05-03-2015, 09:58 PM
#WallsAreYourFriend

#OneHitsAreYourFriendsToo!

xnorwayx
05-04-2015, 12:37 AM
#WallsAreYourFriend

Rogues with myth and arcane ring just rush couse they know I can't 1 combo them.

debitmandiri
05-04-2015, 03:39 AM
Ego issue, one man lose to fair match and call another man to gang, thats pvp nowadays
Thats why i leave pvp.

Serillia
05-04-2015, 02:08 PM
That's exactly what I meant to say in my previous message, thank you King!

Sorry to go against you, but it's like this at twink levels, not endgame. I tried many, many level and under ~L.20, warriors are invincible. I haven't seen an unkillable tank at endgame yet, tho. As a rogue, just have the right timing (watch heals, jugg, etc). I agree 1000% with Kingofninjas, endgame is where skills are the most needed, you need to have the right movements at the right time, and that's not easy. In clash just one mistake and you're dead, you gotta know when to rush and hit, how to avoid being hit by opposite's dps, avoid being feebled, etc. I've clashed a few times at L.15 and it was way too easy compared to endgame clashes. It's ok if your tanks don't know how to feeble there, it won't be a guaranteed death, but at endgame it is, just an example.

I agree with this. I'm not saying I'm a skilled endgamer but when i tried twinking at 15 with average gears, I found it rather easy. Mistakes can be afforded there, unlike endgame where we have to be on our toes at all times. Even in clashes, from which i've fought, I could ward of even 3 rogues on me just by rotating packs. I dont know if it was a skilled team but their gear seemed legit enough. Endgame results in more deaths but it also requires the most focus and attention to detail.

Serillia
05-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Endgame is my favorite level. Things are just so fast paced there. It's like going on a roller coaster. Adrenaline rushes. Got nothing against twinking, but it just all seems so sloooow there...I used to twink at L6, L10, L15 officially and L21, L26, L31, L33, L36, L38 with a friend while lvling up in my time and endgame is still my favorite. A stray aimed shot from a max geared rogue can destroy you (mage & rogue POV); so you'll have to make your reflexes faster.

At L31 or 36, I forget, while I was leveling up my rogue Alhuntyoudown with a friend Predacity (best undergeared tank hands down. If this guy had gear...), we got into a 2v5 and somehow kicked their *** every single clash. It was kind of sad but one of my greatest moments ever. The two of us in architects (leftovers from my mage's season 5 collection) and epic and rare ring and amulet, bonechill bow and dark circle of will somehow defeated max or nearly maxed out twinks, and not just in 1 clash, steadily. They got in 3 blocks and kept swapping. Unfortunately, we didn't have anyone to call ;) What else could they do but leave!

Playing as a rogue in the L36-38 bracket was fun for me. I somehow managed to piss off two of the major guilds and they came after me like bees after nectar or Winnie the Pooh after "hunny". That's how I really learnt to hide tbh :D

Them old days :') They were the absolute best :D

Donquixoth
05-16-2015, 07:39 AM
Lol, so u are lvl up, looking you around in 31. :3

xnorwayx
05-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Lol, so u are lvl up, looking you around in 31. :3

I'm 41 now, but I'm lvling rogue and mage to lvl 31 xD

Donquixoth
05-20-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm 41 now, but I'm lvling rogue and mage to lvl 31 xD

hahah nice,

mesalin
05-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Its true high lvl is more skills than gear ! I pvped with my war 31 lvl I used storm sword pot mythic set mythic amu and legendary ring I think it was enso ring and I killled most of full mythic players :-) go go pvp 31!