PDA

View Full Version : It's Double XP Weekend in Arcane Legends!

Remiem
04-29-2015, 05:45 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101954&d=1409252757

It's that time again. This week (now through Wednesay 5/6), you and your pets will receive 2x the XP! Level up 2x as fast. Add on an XP Elixir for even more leveling fun!

And!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=131545&d=1430338398

Starting at around 1:45pm CST your local Beastmaster will be carrying a brand new pet crate: The Cool Cats Crate! Open this crate for a chance to receive one of the following panther pets: Misty, Kettle, Koko, Abigail and the normally Winter Event Exclusive pet: Snowy!

Jazzi
04-30-2015, 12:14 PM
First for the first time xD

Andrisber
04-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Cool! Gonna lvl up my rogue faster

PhoenixPrime
04-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Ah, we were just capping some of our level 40s, nice timing, 8^).

Cats are cool, now I just need the Dear crate so I can get my Colton pets for cheap.

jiazataoe
04-30-2015, 12:19 PM
Yes thx run wt

SatishJhanwer
04-30-2015, 12:26 PM
nice update

princesslovess
04-30-2015, 12:26 PM
woooooooo ty so much :3 *gives a cookie to sts* :loyal:

Makneg
04-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Sigh...and more crates..lock farming is dead now even egg farming..tnx sts

Dex Scene
04-30-2015, 12:27 PM
7th hahaha iam Bond. Dex bond

konafez
04-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Nice, time to level some pets!

Kyle Holmes
04-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Get my rogue from 40 to 41 then lvl my mage as well haha

sent from fritters beak

nevercan
04-30-2015, 12:29 PM
7th hahaha iam Bond. Dex bond
Ur nine bahahahahaha

Hext
04-30-2015, 12:30 PM
Wow ..............

Dex Scene
04-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Ur nine bahahahahaha
Oops Iam 8th actually!!

Magecleff
04-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Great time to Level up pets as well....:)

merch_master
04-30-2015, 12:39 PM
Egg farming killed more and more :/
You guys could have atleast made the eggs from the crates untradeable
Seriously some of these eggs were the only things not available in plat form from locks, now you guys have killed that too
Instead of farming hours for an egg to sell for 300k, i just need to have enough plat to pop them :/

nevercan
04-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Nonononono NO look at your post number, its number 9!!!!!!!!

cami
04-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Is this the event?

mmaachilles211
04-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Lol this couldn't have come at a better time just bought a 7 day xp elix time to get the rogue maxed :)

Majin Vineet
04-30-2015, 01:31 PM
Lol its saying turtle egg crate sale is ending in few minutes... what about spider? :P

eugene9707
04-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Nonononono NO look at your post number, its number 9!!!!!!!!
but... rem's post is #1, not #0....
so he's post #9, but 8th to reply lol

DK
04-30-2015, 01:53 PM
Great :) Time to level up some pets and alts

I would be very happy if you could a a option to report troll posts, specially for the AL Trader Market section here on forum.

rustygun
04-30-2015, 02:29 PM
Remi hun I'm not bashing you or your team but this double weekend grand gem is a complete failure for me, I platz finish a lot realizing I was at a loss I let them time upgrade I got nil. Feel like I got kicked in the teeth to be honest.
Still enjoy the game with some awesome peeps :-)

Best Regards
Rustygun...

Horror super beast tank lol

merch_master
04-30-2015, 02:38 PM
Remi hun I'm not bashing you or your team but this double weekend grand gem is a complete failure for me, I platz finish a lot realizing I was at a loss I let them time upgrade I got nil. Feel like I got kicked in the teeth to be honest.
Still enjoy the game with some awesome peeps :-)

Best Regards
Rustygun...

Horror super beast tank lol
"remi hun"
Lmao...dunno why but thats sent me into fits of laughter

RoseFaded
04-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Whoohoo perfect timing!!! Gonna Cap My Sorcerer then off to Elites :D tyvm StS

Dashie
04-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Is this the event?

Yep ! New definition of event ! lol

Dashie
04-30-2015, 04:31 PM
Nice timing Remiem !! I need to level up my pets before expansion release !! Now I can level up them fast due to this double xp event ! Thanks :)

justhell
04-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Thx for making egg farmers more hard to gain gold,and now nothing really worth to farm except planar tomb and arena. Well done

At least please consider this,not all end game players can run in planar arena or tomb and even they can/want many ppl will ask them to leave in planar arena or ignore them in planar tomb. All I can see is u guys just care about how plat players to gain gold,without considering how/what effect to free players (maybe almost half of them is farming base players) which is still trying to get good enough gears for chalanging planar arena and tomb.

No shocking if curently many players more choose to merching/trying to learn how to merching rather than farming. And if this is how the way u guys trying to make closer the gap between rich and poor,I doubt it will work.

Marilyn
04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
This is an opportunity for sts to bring back old pets that not everybody got a chance to acquire. I definitely appreciate this as it makes me feel closer to the community (not everything's about money... I'm collection pets and have about 80) but speaking of money, yes this is how they attempt to close the gap between rich and poor and yes, it does work. The crate sale is only a few days and to be fair, prices go back up right after. I see no harm and for this I am grateful sts... Now if we could only focus on fixing the luck based issues.. ;)

Majin Vineet
04-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Xp event, does it means its last of egg crate type?

I was in hope there will be a new sabertooth for panther class crates.. cat crates are very simple.. not a big attraction in cat pets..

We need some nice looking pets to use like a vanity...
Or can u add a mission or item or something to archive/loot/farm which gives some new effects or a vanity for our current pets...something visual only no need to change game architecture...

Locks prices are down to to depth of underworld , market is low cos of level cap news...most of people buy only crate eggs.. is there some ways to make income?
I wanna buy a arcane pet but can't see any way to get that much income...n I can't gamble n try opening tons of locks...

justhell
05-01-2015, 12:43 AM
This is an opportunity for sts to bring back old pets that not everybody got a chance to acquire. I definitely appreciate this as it makes me feel closer to the community (not everything's about money... I'm collection pets and have about 80) but speaking of money, yes this is how they attempt to close the gap between rich and poor and yes, it does work. The crate sale is only a few days and to be fair, prices go back up right after. I see no harm and for this I am grateful sts... Now if we could only focus on fixing the luck based issues.. ;)

Seriously? Did u ever trying check auc price before and after? Try check egg price like Loki,kettle,wurntongue or other farmable eggs which is already they put in pet crates. If they put unfarmable exclusive plat pet or event pet there's no problem,but put all day farmable pet in pet crate,which is for most of mid class players are they daily farming for income is completly ignore them who can't afford run in planar arena and tomb.

Yes its true that pet crate sell is only for a few day,but that doesn't mean only few pet crate runnin around all over Arlor.

My point is players (not all maybe but for some of them) need something alternative to farm,not all player can do hard elite they still need to got some well gears bfore they can run in hard elite. And since they keep introducing new pet crate that will make earning gold getting hard than bfore.

wizzaq
05-01-2015, 01:39 AM
I think it doesnt close the gate between rich and poor people.
cuz rich people have more plat then poor people so they will buy many crates and sell them in cs.
And so the prices of pets will go down.
All the poor people who farmed eggs wil not get there money
the rich people make money and poor people lost a lot of money.

Testmeluck
05-01-2015, 02:37 AM
Awesome but in the next crate can we get new lion pets or something

Makneg
05-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Actualy egg prices didnt realy came back to its original price..tnx to sts egg crates,all farmable eggs are cheap now..egg farming is useless now,specialy at elite,u nid to use pots just to farm and geting an egg is luck base..its not worth it...theres no source if income

Greatankush
05-01-2015, 03:57 AM
I can't afford to run planar or arena I am a poor with legandry guy the only way to earn a bit of gold for me was lock or other chreap eggs but with these crates those eggs r not worth farming now I only have lock but they r trash too
Now wtf do I do there r people who hide there stuff and beg for gold I've seen one with arcane maul....but there's nothing much for a poor endgamer and non plat player to do but 'SCAM'yes,,people do this too and make millions everyday if u want to make a difference between rich and poor limit the number of arcane in inventory down to ,3(yes people have about 5-6 arcanes and still beg\scam)

merch_master
05-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Haha prices go right back up...nice joke.
To everyone seeing this please check the shadowlurk price lol, and there is something called hoarding
If blinky and yowie are still in market, I have no doubt these will as well

Marilyn
05-02-2015, 12:48 AM
-.- guys.. Come on...

Prices do go back up, maybe not overnight but they inevitably do so saying there's no point in farming anymore is redundant. More importantly, can't u look at this from an optimistic perspective? For example, look how many crate exclusive pets they've released.. One of those is worth more than any farmable pet except for maybe shade in which they gave us an opportunity to gain too! That's huge! I am not arguing. Everyone is entitled to see things the way they choose; I am choosing to be positive. I am grateful they've given us only a few days to catch up on pets we didn't have the opportunity to obtain in the past, especially since many aren't farmable anyway! I am collecting all pets so I appreciate this very much sts... I have about 80 atm :) btw can we talk about an achievement for collecting all pets!? I mean, that is quite an accomplishment! ;)

Marilyn
05-02-2015, 12:57 AM
I can't afford to run planar or arena I am a poor with legandry guy the only way to earn a bit of gold for me was lock or other chreap eggs but with these crates those eggs r not worth farming now I only have lock but they r trash too
Now wtf do I do there r people who hide there stuff and beg for gold I've seen one with arcane maul....but there's nothing much for a poor endgamer and non plat player to do but 'SCAM'yes,,people do this too and make millions everyday if u want to make a difference between rich and poor limit the number of arcane in inventory down to ,3(yes people have about 5-6 arcanes and still beg\scam)

There's never an excuse to scam anyone... It's never an option or an alternative and w respect, I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that here.. Let's not even entertain that thought my friend :)

justhell
05-02-2015, 03:47 AM
-.- guys.. Come on...

Prices do go back up, maybe not overnight but they inevitably do so saying there's no point in farming anymore is redundant. More importantly, can't u look at this from an optimistic perspective? For example, look how many crate exclusive pets they've released.. One of those is worth more than any farmable pet except for maybe shade in which they gave us an opportunity to gain too! That's huge! I am not arguing. Everyone is entitled to see things the way they choose; I am choosing to be positive. I am grateful they've given us only a few days to catch up on pets we didn't have the opportunity to obtain in the past, especially since many aren't farmable anyway! I am collecting all pets so I appreciate this very much sts... I have about 80 atm :) btw can we talk about an achievement for collecting all pets!? I mean, that is quite an accomplishment! ;)

C'mon -.- ... some egg like wurmtongue and shadow lurk is prety hard to loot,need effort and gold to obtain that pet and bfore they put that both spider pet in pet crate price for both is decent to farm considering elite tindrin map still chalanging to run in. But now price for both egg really pathetic,now players have no reason to farm that eggs since price didn't worth if we compare with some of elite tindrin cost to run.

that's my point tho...if they just put unfarmable pet like event pet and plat exclusive pet I would really support them,that will help ppl who miss out some event or non plat players and plat players still got benefit from pet crate tho. But what they do is put farmable all day pet that's my concern about. U can still achiev all day farmable pet with farm it or buy it on CS. they need considering how this effect to all players,including farm players tho.

Greatankush
05-02-2015, 04:02 AM
There's never an excuse to scam anyone... It's never an option or an alternative and w respect, I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that here.. Let's not even entertain that thought my friend :)
That's all OK but the real truth is about 5% of big rich people are rich because of scamming others that's the ugly truth

Pesifik
05-02-2015, 04:24 AM
nice update !!!!

justhell
05-02-2015, 04:30 AM
That's all OK but the real truth is about 5% of big rich people are rich because of scamming others that's the ugly truth
Pm mod/dev if u know name and have a proof.

Greatankush
05-02-2015, 04:39 AM
Pm mod/dev if u know name and have a proof.

Lol proof is the problem

crudmudgeon
05-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Thx for making egg farmers more hard to gain gold,and now nothing really worth to farm except planar tomb and arena. Well done

At least please consider this,not all end game players can run in planar arena or tomb and even they can/want many ppl will ask them to leave in planar arena or ignore them in planar tomb. All I can see is u guys just care about how plat players to gain gold,without considering how/what effect to free players (maybe almost half of them is farming base players) which is still trying to get good enough gears for chalanging planar arena and tomb.

No shocking if curently many players more choose to merching/trying to learn how to merching rather than farming. And if this is how the way u guys trying to make closer the gap between rich and poor,I doubt it will work.

Yep, even the playing field by making it impossible to get rich farming while simultaneously obsoleting top line gear (imbued) and arcane ring with new expansion set. Oohhh and prevent the hoarding of Locked Crates for wealth building by making the expansion gear crafted and the components elsewhere...
There is officially nothing sacred... nothing safe... nothing worth owning.

crudmudgeon
05-05-2015, 06:20 AM
-.- guys.. Come on...

I paid 300 plat to open 20 Cat crates. Got Misty, 3 snowy, 3 koko, 2 kettle, rest abigail. Misty now trading ~200k, Koko 20k, Snowy 20k, Kettle 10k, Abigail... yeah.
Total value: maybe 400k
Value of 300plat if I'd bought anything else (besides opening locks): at least 600k
There has to be intrinsic value built into plat items to yield an equitable gold:plat conversion otherwise plat users always feel jipped.

With all the plat users trying to make quick money off pet crate eggs it's depressing farmed egg prices... and now farmers feel jipped too.

It's a lose lose.

Oezheasate
05-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Nice got my rogue from lvl 7 on friday to lvl 40 yesterday gonna try an pop lvl 41 still in xp bonus