PDA

View Full Version : To sl players

Enduvial
04-29-2015, 10:43 PM
Guys I have realized ever since sts stopped updating sl there have been many players from dl and pl joining the star legends community I hope this continues as it will mean future updates for star legends!

Iilhopeliliil
04-30-2015, 02:10 AM
Haha PL too!

Uafaud
04-30-2015, 07:53 AM
lol personally i'm happy about it
having a bigger community.

Trancemaster
04-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Sl is their best game... that's why.

Burninglamp
04-30-2015, 02:07 PM
Guys I have realized ever since sts stopped updating sl there have been many players from dl and pl joining the star legends community I hope this continues as it will mean future updates for star legends!

mhmmmmmmmm.

Remiem
04-30-2015, 03:39 PM
Hey guys! We are so happy that the SL community is growing and thriving. :D The community team will continue running forum games and contests for SL. It is always great to see you guys in game! However, please understand that while we love seeing new faces in SL, this does not translate to new updates. Instead, keep an eye out for a fun surprise coming from your Moderators Seo and Arpluvial. It's gonna be loads of fun.

Trancemaster
04-30-2015, 03:55 PM
Hey guys! We are so happy that the SL community is growing and thriving. :D The community team will continue running forum games and contests for SL. It is always great to see you guys in game! However, please understand that while we love seeing new faces in SL, this does not translate to new updates. Instead, keep an eye out for a fun surprise coming from your Moderators Seo and Arpluvial. It's gonna be loads of fun.

Yup fun. I'm already shaking with excitement...

Enduvial
04-30-2015, 06:16 PM

Ok remiem I'll count on you this time and hopefully your truly mean it <3 thank you for informing us about this surprise :)

Warlord0520
04-30-2015, 09:42 PM
SL needs an update!!!!!!!!!

Iilhopeliliil
04-30-2015, 09:59 PM
The PL players joined most probably because of Fight's Videos lol

MysticLegend97
05-01-2015, 12:41 AM
The PL players joined most probably because of Fight's Videos lol

I joined for 2 reasons.
1) My PL account must've gotten stolen somehow because I can't log in 😂🔫
2) My buddy recommended SL

Skyler1728
06-18-2015, 05:09 PM
Most people don't go to sl they go to pl

Trancemaster
06-19-2015, 09:04 AM
Most people don't go to sl they go to pl

Couldn't care less what you think

Brandon White
07-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Sl is fun. Sl is a well made game, but the lack of support has killed better games before. Updates are just as important as the initial base game, more important maybe. I Don't want to see this game die before I can fully enjoy all it offers, but only quick action can save it. Set SL free, or update it, but time is of the essence.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Burninglamp
07-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Sl is fun. Sl is a well made game, but the lack of support has killed better games before. Updates are just as important as the initial base game, more important maybe. I Don't want to see this game die before I can fully enjoy all it offers, but only quick action can save it. Set SL free, or update it, but time is of the essence.

lol.........its already dead..........

Brandon White
07-16-2015, 11:45 PM
lol.........its already dead..........
Then how am I able to log in? Worse games then this have come back from the brink. It's not dead until the servers are shutdown. If the fan base of this game feel they can get through to the company, and salvage a game they enjoy, then whats the issue? Only time I'll respond to posts like this. They are beneath me.

Ignitedmage
07-17-2015, 08:46 AM
Only way i thought to join SL community
Didn't had to do anything else with my lyfe :p

Burninglamp
07-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Then how am I able to log in? Worse games then this have come back from the brink. It's not dead until the servers are shutdown. If the fan base of this game feel they can get through to the company, and salvage a game they enjoy, then whats the issue? Only time I'll respond to posts like this. They are beneath me.

Lmao, good luck. They already said they won't update anymore or sell. My posts are beneath you? LOL, simply stating the truth smh.

Conquered
07-18-2015, 03:58 AM
That awkward moment when Call of Champions beta has more players than SL..

Enduvial
07-18-2015, 05:59 PM
That awkward moment when Call of Champions beta has more players than SL..

Lies...............

Conquered
07-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Lies...............

Nah...Its the truth.

mastergundam
07-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Zen did you quit SL? Haven't seen you thesedays...
Have fun in coc we are still here in SL

Enduvial
07-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Lol sucks for sl I guess I have moved on to modern combat 5

Conquered
07-21-2015, 07:00 AM
Zen did you quit SL? Haven't seen you thesedays...
Have fun in coc we are still here in SL

Wasted my 3 yrs and $$ from sl and yes i quit but ill still keep my items just in case. Coc is way better, you should come and play it. Its open beta now

Dragonsalt
07-21-2015, 04:20 PM
Wasted my 3 yrs and $$ from sl and yes i quit but ill still keep my items just in case. Coc is way better, you should come and play it. Its open beta now
How do I get into this "open beta"?

Burninglamp
07-21-2015, 06:15 PM
How do I get into this "open beta"?

http://callofchampions.com/answerthecall

mastergundam
07-22-2015, 11:20 AM

I did sign up, and no reply ;-;

And I see,but we are still here C:

Laebloz
09-07-2015, 08:14 PM

The "fun surprise" was the May Spot the Mod Raffle....I won 100 platinum from it (thanks again) and that was it. Notice Remiem replied in April...and May comes after April...yea

sasukessj2
09-27-2015, 09:46 AM

😐 Such Baloni

xBLUx
10-12-2015, 11:05 PM
😐 Such Baloni

Balogna* :)

godlydevils
12-25-2015, 05:58 PM
Any plans to expand the game? more development? come devs
plz add more levels and more items