PDA

View Full Version : I love the AL community

regizakirs.rs
04-30-2015, 01:23 AM
I just want to say that I personally love this community as a whole. This is one of the rare few games that the dev's actually talk to the community and I think it's awesome. I would like to first thank my friend Haifer who asked me to try AL I'm forever thankful for it. Then I would like to thank the guild im currently In elite runners. You guys and gals are awesome. Kali come back lol. But I would like to thank the enigmatic guild for participating in Kali event. You guys are awesome. I would like to thank Zeus and the karma guild. You guys rocked :envious: but overall I thank all the AL community and the dev's included. Keep pushing forward and provide us with new awesome material.
Ladynifft
Elite runners

Zeus
04-30-2015, 09:54 AM
Wow, thanks for the kind words!

Iinorex
04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
i get moved when someone says things like that. unconditional love. keep having fun and give my thanks to haifer for giving us a player like you

with regards
-Linorex

Wutzgood
04-30-2015, 11:07 AM
It is great to actually hear devs respond to suggestions or topics. This is still the longest running game I've ever played and don't see me stopping any time soon. When it feels boring I take a break but always return.

I just wish sts would run with their ideas and not listen to all the nerf/buff topics. Most of the time it messes up good things.

Remiem
04-30-2015, 12:11 PM
I couldn't agree more, but on my end I'm thankful for all of you dedicated players out there who come by the forums every day to give us your feedback, suggestions, concerns and love! You're the fuel that keeps this AL fire burning. Thanks for everything you do. <3

Iinorex
04-30-2015, 12:17 PM
I couldn't agree more, but on my end I'm thankful for all of you dedicated players out there who come by the forums every day to give us your feedback, suggestions, concerns and love! You're the fuel that keeps this AL fire burning. Thanks for everything you do. <3

fuel to keep this AL engine running

merch_master
04-30-2015, 12:18 PM
The fact that even when bored of the game,people still stick around the forums shows the great well-knit community that has been created.
Its a great insight over how quality trumps quantity, where i know a lot of players instead of there being loads of strangers around ( almost every 3-4th guy i encounter in my runs has been seen somewhere by me )

cami
04-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Ty we also love you, love and love everywhere. Learn something new in this world the LOVE.

Zynzyn
05-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Happy to know that you are enjoying the game and the community. Positive threads like this spread good vibes. Great to have you as part of the community Regiza.

Kakashis
05-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Yup, this is one very good community! We most of us are here for the long haul

Overweightank
05-03-2015, 12:37 PM
I love how large this forum is LMAO.

Probably the largest game forum I've seen :encouragement:

Titanfall
05-03-2015, 04:38 PM
I love us when were all positive <3

Dashie
05-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Probably best community I've ever seen upto now !!

To be or not to be...
05-03-2015, 07:51 PM

Isn't that all the platinum users, who you o so favour?

Dragoonclaws
05-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Didn't see a such beautiful message in a while now. Totally agreed. I love this community so much. This forums is soo well built, the people here are awesome and cool and nice and ... and ... I didn't play along with you Regiz, but I am looking forward to have a run in the same party!

Dalmony
05-04-2015, 11:23 AM
The AL community and the Spacetime communities in general are some of the best communities I have ever seen or come across in gaming, especially mobile!!! The community is great to the point where it keeps playings hanging on and checking in in game even when they feel they have nothing to farm... the spirit of this game keeps it alive through hard times ^_^