PDA

View Full Version : First Ever Call of Champions Video by me (fan made trailer)

Waug
04-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Ummm. The first ever Call of Champions video made by me. A fan mad trailer for the contest, but not really. Grab a head phone as I used high quality theme specific surrounding sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj8AZi_JaCM

There were much limitations, as 30secs is too low, I'm going to make the longer version of the video and that should be cool with all the music. At the end the video really doesn't look that much to me, but I have spent whooping one day intense work to think the theme etc.

And no, I don't beg for likes, neither I've much intension to play it. Thnx

Hoardseeker
04-30-2015, 11:52 AM
Wow that looks great! But ending was not good.

Waug
04-30-2015, 12:09 PM
Wow that looks great! But ending was not good.

TRUE that, then again the time limit, it's like second part is missing, i'll make that lol.

Roberto077
04-30-2015, 12:56 PM
The beginning is kind of strange (specifically the transition from the logo to "developed by" and then into some strange, gloomy, wind music stuff).

Waug
04-30-2015, 10:48 PM
The beginning is kind of strange (specifically the transition from the logo to "developed by" and then into some strange, gloomy, wind music stuff).

Ya strange, I like to be strange rather than conventional :)

Zylx
05-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Ya strange, I like to be strange rather than conventional :)

If you could transition between those two sounds smoothly, I would flow together a lot better. Maybe add a drop to kinda cover up the abrupt transition. It also appears unfinished. Other than these two things, the video looks good :)

Waug
05-01-2015, 03:45 AM
If you could transition between those two sounds smoothly, I would flow together a lot better. Maybe add a drop to kinda cover up the abrupt transition. It also appears unfinished. Other than these two things, the video looks good :)

good point.