PDA

View Full Version : SPRING BREAK! Or... Not.

Zeus
04-01-2011, 07:11 PM
YAY! Spring Break! Now I'm free!

Not... 14 sections of 20 page notes for AP US History

Studying for the ACT

ACT on the next Saturday

Also, studying for AP exams! (Got four of them)

So... I thought I'd be going out and about on Spring Break, but I guess not. :/ Studying and PL I guess

FluffNStuff
04-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Complainig about missing spring break just seems wrong from someone who lives on the beach :)

Anyway, good luck on your acts and aps!

Lesrider
Eh.. I wouldn't call this spring, anyway.

Oh wait -- you live in CA. Nevermind.

Artemis
Im gettin off Spring Break today :(

Zeus
04-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Complainig about missing spring break just seems wrong from someone who lives on the beach :)

Anyway, good luck on your acts and aps!

Hehe :D, Thanks!

Frenzyn
04-01-2011, 07:15 PM
YAY! Spring Break! Now I'm free!

Not... 14 sections of 20 page notes for AP US History

Studying for the ACT

ACT on the next Saturday

Also, studying for AP exams! (Got four of them)

So... I thought I'd be going out and about on Spring Break, but I guess not. :/ Studying and PL I guess
I never study. Honestly, haven't in years, yet i always get as and bs, have for past 3 years.
And i don't do HW either, most of the time. i think honestly i don't have to since its only 10% of your grade, and i'd rather not do it considering i still make all as and bs without doing most of my hw. Just use my advice.
i don't even listen in class most of the time, i'm just like i just get the words stuck in my head... good memory i guess?
Haven't read more than 5 books in the past 5 years, too. (i think)

Zeus
04-01-2011, 07:19 PM
I never study. Honestly, haven't in years, yet i always get as and bs, have for past 3 years.
And i don't do HW either, most of the time. i think honestly i don't have to since its only 10% of your grade, and i'd rather not do it considering i still make all as and bs without doing most of my hw. Just use my advice.
i don't even listen in class most of the time, i'm just like i just get the words stuck in my head... good memory i guess?
Haven't read more than 5 books in the past 5 years, too. (i think)

Homework in our classes is worth 20 Percent. AP classes are a lot different then classes you take when your younger, I could afford to slack off there too. Here, I can every now and then but still have to keep up.

Kossi
04-01-2011, 07:27 PM
i had spring break 2 weeks ago :/

im studying for APWH exam..reading 20 pgs a day from rev. book
i got a 2 on the APHG test and now im gonna pass this one!
mainly cus i never bought a review book for APHG

i cant take more than 2 ap's junior year de to health science 2 (hardest class in school, all medical write ups)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-01-2011, 09:14 PM
I have a ton of power points to do also for spring break :/ stupid computer app teacher

DawnInfinity
04-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I've been in Orlando all week + my spring break is next week. Ftw.

jjjjaaaakkkke
04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Doing homework helps you study, and your waseing points from your average that you can easily obtain by not doing homework.
My spring break is in 2 weeks.. :/