PDA

View Full Version : I'm not as new gen as some people say.

Itoopeo
05-01-2015, 11:53 AM
I have been around for some time and I have gold PL shield and about 3m worth of items on several toons.
So I went back to pure dex because I got a great offer from one random mage.
Looking for 73 flying wing shield.

Add me in League of Legends IGN -> Itoopeo
Message me if you want my kik.

Ssneakykills
05-01-2015, 01:18 PM
And gold has something to do with how long you played the game how?

End
05-01-2015, 02:44 PM
And gold has something to do with how long you played the game how?

Well, Lots of people would assume you would be new if you joined a game wearing molten and i doubt its a coincedence that most old people are rich and most new are poor. Obviously there are exceptions

Ssneakykills
05-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Well, Lots of people would assume you would be new if you joined a game wearing molten and i doubt its a coincedence that most old people are rich and most new are poor. Obviously there are exceptions

Not really hard to join pl and become rich easily

End
05-01-2015, 04:54 PM

Lol, How isnt it hard. When you join Pl. You are a low level, no connections, no idea of the game. If by not hard you mean buying gold with irl cash then ofc its easy. but its quite rare to find a noob with millions of cash.

Reunegade
05-01-2015, 04:57 PM
It's becoming harder and harder though. Inflation only helps players who have invested in items, and hurts those who have invested in gold. New players do not have any items, so inflation will hurt them a lot more than one might think.

Seoratrek
05-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Your join date is just what it is, a date. What's important is that you have fun playing regardless of when you made an account. Be cool everyone.

Closing this up now.