PDA

View Full Version : not gaining any experiance!! whats the problem?

Striphe
04-11-2010, 01:09 PM
I have been level 13 for some time not, gone through time and time again to try to gain experiance in the Dark forest, but my character is about 1/4 of the way to level 14 and wont progress, after every kill I get the +xp above my head but other than that I dont see or notice any other change to my xp meter, I have purchased all of the expansions already $5.97 but nothing is happening. Is anybody else having this issue or know how to fix it?

setec
04-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Just curious, are you soloing or playing in a party? I know your XP will go up no matter what, but I have noticed my XP goes up quicker playing in a party of 5.

_ck
04-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Just curious, are you soloing or playing in a party? I know your XP will go up no matter what, but I have noticed my XP goes up quicker playing in a party of 5.

http://www.thecoffeeaddicts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/PartyOfFive_S2.jpg

That's some guild you got there, setec. ;)

setec
04-11-2010, 03:52 PM
LOL. I know. I have used the phrase "party of 5" twice now on these forums and I was waiting for someone to mention the show (which I never watched btw). :)