PDA

View Full Version : how to earn gold?

Daggee
05-02-2015, 06:15 AM
I am a poor endgame. Im finding it really hard to farm for gold.I have tried farming malison but i ran 2 hrs straight with lep all the way and got nothing. Is there any other way more efficient other than lock farming? Cuz i get lock every 15 mins so abt 12/hr. any other things more efficient than that? I also do not like merching

Dashie
05-02-2015, 06:20 AM
Start Farming elite maps which gives good loot. Recently Planar tombs and arena are most prefer by endgamers.

Iinorex
05-02-2015, 06:24 AM
since you are poor keep on farming locks...it will be boring but keep on doing it...keep doing it till event...make some money in event n save the money dont spend it

Abersit
05-02-2015, 08:36 AM
planar tombs is currently the only option if u can afford ankhs. or u keep farming locks and save till next event , sell or craft the event lock and sell , make some gold and sav.e cool event stuffs

merch_master
05-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Start Farming elite maps which gives good loot. Recently Planar tombs and arena are most prefer by endgamers.
He is a "poor" endgamer.
As to OP, since crates have killed most of egg farming your options are :
1. Malison ( as long as there is no dragon crate)
2 elite golden pirate chests
3 if u r capable of farming elite nordr and above, then try out planar tombs

Candylicks
05-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Tombs are so expensive. By the time you save up enough to buy ingot or breeze you can't recoup the cost of potions and ankh. The pink drops are worth nothing now.

Honestly the farming is so tough!!!! You might be better off farming elite golden dragon and other eggs in easier maps.

Kakashis
05-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Tombs are so expensive. By the time you save up enough to buy ingot or breeze you can't recoup the cost of potions and ankh. The pink drops are worth nothing now.

Honestly the farming is so tough!!!! You might be better off farming elite golden dragon and other eggs in easier maps.

Pretty much. I didn't break even with breeze egg

Erebos
05-02-2015, 10:34 AM
your a Endgame and poor
doesent make meaning

Caabatric
05-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Pug elite wilds is the best way to go as 0 ankhs are necessary, it is super easy, and around 15 minutes with full legendary people. It also drops teeth (traded into snappy egg, elite golden drag chests, dragonite bar) and elite golden drag chests. (50k in current price)
Alternatively, if that is to hard or time consuming you can run normal wilds for teeth and then trade those teeth in for elite golden drag chests or a dragonite bar.

Daggee
05-02-2015, 08:44 PM
These are my current stats(no pet)
2666 Hp 1000mana 400dps 1.4k armour note that i am a rouge.
my gear is
Expedition recurve Pot(weapon)
Druid pot(helm)
Druid pot(armour)
Onyx ring of pot(ring)
gold amulet of pot( amulet)
Some good pets i own, malison and abadon

Daggee
05-02-2015, 08:49 PM
He is a "poor" endgamer.
As to OP, since crates have killed most of egg farming your options are :
1. Malison ( as long as there is no dragon crate)
2 elite golden pirate chests
3 if u r capable of farming elite nordr and above, then try out planar tombs
i have tried malison farming but it is too slow. I used a lep and farmed for 2hr but i got nothing.I realised that it would be better if i had farm locks.Also how long it takes to get 1 elite golden pirate chest?if it takes abt 1-2 hrs i may try it and also where to farm elite golden pirate chest?

Dashie
05-02-2015, 09:36 PM
i have tried malison farming but it is too slow. I used a lep and farmed for 2hr but i got nothing.I realised that it would be better if i had farm locks.Also how long it takes to get 1 elite golden pirate chest?if it takes abt 1-2 hrs i may try it and also where to farm elite golden pirate chest?

As usual it's random drop rate. I usually get after 5-6 runs. Elite golden pirate chest farming location is SS- Elite Kraken 2nd map.

debitmandiri
05-02-2015, 09:54 PM
With ur stat, theres nothing to do bro, except farming locked and malison (if there will be no pet crates which is contain malison hahaha)

Daggee
05-02-2015, 10:26 PM
well i tried planar tombs 1 a few mins ago with my teamates. Spent 16 mins, 8ankhs and 90 health and mana pots. got 1 planar fragment.

debitmandiri
05-02-2015, 10:56 PM
well i tried planar tombs 1 a few mins ago with my teamates. Spent 16 mins, 8ankhs and 90 health and mana pots. got 1 planar fragment.

Even with 2 fragment drops, not even cover ur expenses isnt it?

Daggee
05-02-2015, 10:58 PM
true that :/

debitmandiri
05-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Hello sts we have a proof here, how hard to make gold from average player side...pls gold payouts for hard elites

Caabatric
05-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Ouch u need a better ring and amulet.
You must farm locks as with those stats anywhere you farm in elite mode you will most likely make a loss...
Nordr eggs may be an alternative but with those pet crates im sure they are bound to drop in value soon....

Dashie
05-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Talking about build and gears of warrior. Search our guild thread on forum. You can see in the second page which includes proper build,gears and pets. See that and match with your current ones. Design for elite maps. Thanks !

Daggee
05-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Also, i tried runing normal tindrin i got 1 teeth on the 1 st run. Is it easy to get teeth? or was i just really lucky

Dashie
05-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Also, i tried runing normal tindrin i got 1 teeth on the 1 st run. Is it easy to get teeth? or was i just really lucky
1 tooth in 1 normal tindrin run. Obviously you was lucky !

Greatankush
05-03-2015, 06:34 AM
U r on the same place where I am lol I am a poor endgamer too and Its hard for me to earn gold too.we are on the same boat :)

Greatankush
05-03-2015, 06:36 AM
I don't trust this game anymore I was like what u r some time ago but now I HAVE LEFT ANY HOPES OF GOLD MAKING I even waste my gold often on trash

Daggee
05-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Its really hopeless for new endgamers :/ Its so hard to earn gold.
Also i tried elite golden pirate chest farming. Farmed for 1 hrs got nothing.i am also using lep. I really hate the luck system. Some people like me just are not that lucky

Dex Scene
05-03-2015, 07:08 AM
Its really hopeless for new endgamers :/ Its so hard to earn gold.
Also i tried elite golden pirate chest farming. Farmed for 1 hrs got nothing.i am also using lep. I really hate the luck system. Some people like me just are not that lucky
Its obviously very upsetting and I agree for a newcomer to build their bank is very hard...
like caab said, farm elite/normal trindin wild and collect tooth!
Do story quests daily!!
farm events!

Bluebatthing
05-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Seems like the only way to make a substantial amount of gold is to farm events. Like the last event (the Easter egg event, not the 2x bs), you don't have to have high end gear to get your share of gold, just have to put in the time. So look out for those, in the mean time, there's really nothing worth farming anymore if don't have the gear to run harder elites, even those are not really worth it IMHO. Myself, I run arena every once in a while hoping to get lucky, but nothing but trash so far :')

Newcomx
05-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Build an end-game Sorc. You can farm locked, mali, snag, wrath, faster with less gold cost. With rogue you can do hard elite, but still draining your gold saving. Try to use luck from klass or shaz stack it with lepre luck. Luck elix from auc just another additional cost. Farming Gem also can be an option in wt4 or km3 while you farming locked.

Pivot
05-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Hey buddy i can help you just add me I think I can give your stats a little boost my ign is Darkpivot add me :)

Daggee
05-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Hey buddy i can help you just add me I think I can give your stats a little boost my ign is Darkpivot add me :)
my ign is randomdagger

Greatankush
05-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Me too pls my ign:greatankush

oxon
05-04-2015, 10:05 AM
farming elites right now is a waste of time,anything pink that you reroll on is just pot money,including planar tombs,unless you reroll for a planar chest,which seems about as likely as klass giving you a shard..i have ran tombs enough for 3 breezes and and 2 imbued recipies and never looted a planar chest..sure money can be made farming elites,but not enough to make it worth while at the moment..

only advice i can give you is stack an elixer with your lep if you can afford it,cause lep alone is only 15%,and try malasion and wrathjaw,they are both common drops

Daggee
05-05-2015, 12:30 AM
farming elites right now is a waste of time,anything pink that you reroll on is just pot money,including planar tombs,unless you reroll for a planar chest,which seems about as likely as klass giving you a shard..i have ran tombs enough for 3 breezes and and 2 imbued recipies and never looted a planar chest..sure money can be made farming elites,but not enough to make it worth while at the moment..

only advice i can give you is stack an elixer with your lep if you can afford it,cause lep alone is only 15%,and try malasion and wrathjaw,they are both common drops
yea i do have lep but i have ran elite rooks b4 with my lep all the way, for 2hrs but got nothing

Kyle Holmes
05-05-2015, 01:39 AM
I've had my elite gold pirate chest up for nearly 12 hours and still not sold :(

sent from fritters beak

ColaxRic
05-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Try farming Vixen eggs. You can farm them in non-elite maps so it can be really quick. Each egg costs around 20k. You can find them from the boss in the last map of Nordr. I suggest with the gold you have buy luck elixir kits instead of buying ankhs and pots for elite maps such as planar tombs. Buy luck elixir kits, use them with lepre and start farming :).

mondeng006
05-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Luck.. many ppl running normal tindirin for bout 5-10runs and no teeth drop.

merch_master
05-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Luck.. many ppl running normal tindirin for bout 5-10runs and no teeth drop.
if you are looking for teeth, elite tindirin has a way greater drop rate

sobii123
05-06-2015, 02:25 AM
please tell me how to get planar recipe because everyday i run in there but no drop always ZONK !!!!

LadySaphoria
05-06-2015, 11:18 AM
I do the Braken and Ydra companion daily quests as a morning routine, before work, and I get at least 3 eggs out of the dailies. And the tindrin dailies and nordr dailies provide somewhat good gold, time consuming yes but saving up the gold I make maybe 50k a week along with auction sales.

Edward Coug
05-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Pretty much. I didn't break even with breeze egg

This +1.

If you can't make gold farming, what's the point? There needs to be a new reward or drop added to planar or there will really be nothing left to farm.

I guess there's still Arena, but I'd rather play the lottery than run that.