PDA

View Full Version : XP Elixir Glitch

Scry
05-02-2015, 07:28 AM
So i purchased an xp elixir for faster leveling.
It says: grants the user with a 50% xp bonus for 30 minutes.

I opened it when we began the run in wt4.
11 minutes later:

I don't know about the other elixirs but the xp elixir lasts just 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes.

Wazakesy
05-02-2015, 08:57 AM
So i purchased an xp elixir for faster leveling.
It says: grants the user with a 50% xp bonus for 30 minutes.

I opened it when we began the run in wt4.
11 minutes later:

I don't know about the other elixirs but the xp elixir lasts just 15 minutes.

Same with my 30% dmg lix, it lasted for 30 mins than 45mins :(

Leambow
05-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Same with my 30% dmg lix, it lasted for 30 mins than 45mins :(

Same here my elixir lasted for 15 minutes instead of 30

Serancha
05-02-2015, 02:47 PM
For the Damage elixir, go to Avatar -> Elixirs to see the actual time remaining. 30% damage shows as 30 minutes on the HUD, but that's only because that interface wasn't made to accommodate a 45 minute elixir. The actual time shows on the Avatar -> Elixirs screen.

Also, when you open a lix before the time runs out on the one you currently have, the one you open won't register. However its clock starts ticking, so when the first elixir runs out, the time showing will only be the time remaining, not the full length of the lix. They changed this because there was a problem with elixirs being wasted when someone opened one with only 2 seconds remaining on the first, they wouldn't get any time from the second. It would be removed from inventory but not take effect.

In any case, elixirs no longer stack, so there is no point opening one until your first runs dry.

Scry
05-02-2015, 03:21 PM
There was no elixir on me when i opened this xp elixir.

Serancha
05-02-2015, 08:22 PM
There was no elixir on me when i opened this xp elixir.

Can you replicate the problem? I tried but got the full 30 minutes.

Zeus
05-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Can you replicate the problem? I tried but got the full 30 minutes.

I can verify the exact same thing happened to me as well but I had no previous elixir present and no active elixir either.

kinzmet
05-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Let me guess, your wearing an Arlorian eggband ring? This also happened to me, but I noticed since I used that ring with the EXP elixir it halves the time the EXP elixir have. It could be a bug, but I hadn't verified it yet since I bought courage combo pack instead of using EXP Elixirs now.

Serancha
05-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Interesting. I don't use eggshells, finding them too fragile ;) It's very possible an xp elixir crossed with an xp proc could bug out. Nice thinking Kinzmet.

Wazakesy
05-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Let me guess, your wearing an Arlorian eggband ring? This also happened to me, but I noticed since I used that ring with the EXP elixir it halves the time the EXP elixir have. It could be a bug, but I hadn't verified it yet since I bought courage combo pack instead of using EXP Elixirs now.

Didnt happen to me, my egg shell R.I.Ps in the stash the whole while....

kinzmet
05-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Interesting. I don't use eggshells, finding them too fragile ;) It's very possible an xp elixir crossed with an xp proc could bug out. Nice thinking Kinzmet.

I based it on the fact that, if you got 30mins EXP elixir on Klaas it will be replaced by a 15mins when you get the same type with Shazbot. Also I noticed it with the Egg band, but I didn't investigate because I'm not leveling up.

Didnt happen to me, my egg shell R.I.Ps in the stash the whole while....

Have you got any same type elix with the allies Klaas and Shazbot?