PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Release Hype!

Overweightank
05-02-2015, 10:40 AM
As people are making threads about hype trains and such. I'd thought I'd make a thread about guesses on how expansion will be released. We all know it's being presented as a community goal. I'm hoping Goblin Event will release. Any ideas or interests anyone has? :excitement:

Dashie
05-02-2015, 10:41 AM
I guess after the goblin event they will release expansion within one or two week.

merch_master
05-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Sad to burst your bubble but its after ursoth event for sure
And there will be a test server as well

Abersit
05-02-2015, 01:32 PM
I guess after the goblin event they will release expansion within one or two week.
Probably after goblin and before ursoth , so new lvl 46 mythic weaps may be available During the ursoth event , like the 1st lvl 41 mythic Weaps came from the last year's ursoth event.
Just a guess

Overweightank
05-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Probably after goblin and before ursoth , so new lvl 46 mythic weaps may be available During the ursoth event , like the 1st lvl 41 mythic Weaps came from the last year's ursoth event.
Just a guess

Very Good Hypothesis, I Agree :)

PhoenixPrime
05-02-2015, 05:03 PM
So should I hold off on trying to save up for a mythic weapon until after expansion and/or events happen?
I know new armor is coming out (saw the post regarding that), but really don't know how mythic weapon releases work in this game.

As for guesses, I am assuming that the destroyed town we have to rebuild during the community event is the gnome town 'glintstone'. It probably won't be a 'real' town with NPCs until we get it rebuilt.

The graphics, enemies, and armor options all look nice, so I'm really hoping we get to see this expansion sooner rather than later.

merch_master
05-03-2015, 08:05 AM
So should I hold off on trying to save up for a mythic weapon until after expansion and/or events happen?
I know new armor is coming out (saw the post regarding that), but really don't know how mythic weapon releases work in this game.

As for guesses, I am assuming that the destroyed town we have to rebuild during the community event is the gnome town 'glintstone'. It probably won't be a 'real' town with NPCs until we get it rebuilt.

The graphics, enemies, and armor options all look nice, so I'm really hoping we get to see this expansion sooner rather than later.
Depends, if u r close to the budget I would say buy it ( the expansion isn't anytime before October)
But if you mean you are going to grind for 2-3 months to get upto that amount, then save

Ardbeg
05-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Depends, if u r close to the budget I would say buy it ( the expansion isn't anytime before October)

there is no official date or timeframe released for the expansion yet, other then that the goblin event might happen before the cap. what is your source for this information?

merch_master
05-03-2015, 08:20 AM
there is no official date or timeframe released for the expansion yet, other then that the goblin event might happen before the cap. what is your source for this information?
General consensus is goblin > ursoth > expansion
Also, one can very clearly see that while that a lot of stuff for the expansion is left to be finalized. Eg just the 3 maps in the sneak peek
Additionally there will be a test server as well;
STS will surely be announcing that date 4 weeks earlier; then the period of the TS itself
Lot of factors pointing to an after ursoth expansion

Ardbeg
05-03-2015, 08:33 AM
General consensus is goblin > ursoth > expansion
Also, one can very clearly see that while that a lot of stuff for the expansion is left to be finalized. Eg just the 3 maps in the sneak peek
Additionally there will be a test server as well;
STS will surely be announcing that date 4 weeks earlier; then the period of the TS itself
Lot of factors pointing to an after ursoth expansion

they are working for some time at the new expansion and rhe only info from remiem was, that goblin might happen before the expansion. the things they choose to publish are not necessarily all they have by now. i highly doubt the expansion will take that long to arrive, they could prepare a cap in not more then 3-4 months before.

merch_master
05-03-2015, 08:46 AM
they are working for some time at the new expansion and rhe only info from remiem was, that goblin might happen before the expansion. the things they choose to publish are not necessarily all they have by now. i highly doubt the expansion will take that long to arrive, they could prepare a cap in not more then 3-4 months before.
Well we shall see when it comes, no use arguing on it

Ardbeg
05-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Well we shall see when it comes, no use arguing on it

i totally agree with you here. but you gave phoenixprime advise how to spend his savings, and it s kind of important to note wether this is based on your estimation or new facts.

merch_master
05-03-2015, 09:05 AM
i totally agree with you here. but you gave phoenixprime advise how to spend his savings, and it s kind of important to note wether this is based on your estimation or new facts.
Still we can agree that with test server it will be ATLEAST a month after goblin before there is any possibility of expansion hitting
I wasn't here last year but goblin is around start of june right?
So my advice still stands the same

Overweightank
05-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Still we can agree that with test server it will be ATLEAST a month after goblin before there is any possibility of expansion hitting

I doubt it'll take a month... Make that like a week max. It's kinda stupid to make the test server that long. And my guess is that STS is gonna release the expansion immediatly after goblin event due to the town looking "goblin-ish" (ik its Orcs)

merch_master
05-03-2015, 09:13 AM
I doubt it'll take a month... Make that like a week max. It's kinda stupid to make the test server that long. And my guess is that STS is gonna release the expansion immediatly after goblin event due to the town looking "goblin-ish" (ik its Orcs)
Meh...I still think the whole affair will atleast take a month to wrap up

Ardbeg
05-03-2015, 09:15 AM

the goblin event is hinted to start very soon. as i understand it the original schedule was to release the cap before the event, but this has changed.
there will be a test server, but wether it will be up for a week or a month depends what kind of bugs and glitches show up.

merch_master
05-03-2015, 10:02 AM
the goblin event is hinted to start very soon. as i understand it the original schedule was to release the cap before the event, but this has changed.
there will be a test server, but wether it will be up for a week or a month depends what kind of bugs and glitches show up.
I dont think the expansion will be short on bugs in anyway. As the game becomes bigger and more complicated, the bugs for every change made increases significantly. Suffice to say , low on bugs is not gonna happen

Ardbeg
05-03-2015, 10:16 AM
I dont think the expansion will be short on bugs in anyway. As the game becomes bigger and more complicated, the bugs for every change made increases significantly. Suffice to say , low on bugs is not gonna happen

yup. but before this get s further: i don t claim to have a better estimation then you. all i was trying to say is, if you give someone advise how to spend his savings, it s only fair to note that your advice is based on an estimation and not facts.
let s leave it at that, even the devs can t provide a reliable date now.

merch_master
05-03-2015, 10:50 AM
yup. but before this get s further: i don t claim to have a better estimation then you. all i was trying to say is, if you give someone advise how to spend his savings, it s only fair to note that your advice is based on an estimation and not facts.
let s leave it at that, even the devs can t provide a reliable date now.
Yeah let's end this, its getting pointless and tiresome
Though I hope you are right about the expansion [emoji14]...the quicker the better

Candylicks
05-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Totally a guess but I think expansion like will be fall- August or September. CoC launches summer can't imagine they will launch both in similar time frame. With that said, I would love to be surprised if they got AL expansion to us sooner.

Farminer's
05-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Guys the 7th will be goblins event after its 2-4 weeks over then another 2weeks for expansion then after those ursoths on July 1st.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dashie
05-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Guys the 7th will be goblins event after its 2-4 weeks over then another 2weeks for expansion then after those ursoths on July 1st.

7th goblin event ? STS haven't announced the event date yet.

Farminer's
05-03-2015, 06:08 PM
7th goblin event ? STS haven't announced the event date yet.
That's when this xp event is over. And the big event in my other games are over and new events start. They come out usually same day. Also another fact is they don't announce tell the day usually.

Dashie
05-03-2015, 06:12 PM
That's when this xp event is over. And the big event in my other games are over and new events start. They come out usually same day. Also another fact is they don't announce tell the day usually.

Hope so what you are saying/guessing is true ! Bored with same farming ! Waiting for goblin event ! Thanks for information btw ^_^

Farminer's
05-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Hope so what you are saying/guessing is true ! Bored with same farming ! Waiting for goblin event ! Thanks for information btw ^_^
Yep anytime.

Oursizes
05-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Games don't align their events on the same time period..

Wazakesy
05-03-2015, 07:32 PM
3Days for goblin event? -.-

There's not a single announcement confirming a date, neither is there any teaser info on the event, nor any idea of when the event is. Although you could expect the event to pop up during less than 3weeks...

Oursizes
05-04-2015, 08:19 AM
I doubt it will be here pretty soon. And even when its released, it will just be filled with a ton of bugs, so no need for all this hype. STS isn't like they used to be. Before, they used to actually test much of their content, if I am correct. Now its just come up with some way to destroy the game and update. Because who cares about the players, right?

oxon
05-04-2015, 10:42 AM
having ursoth event before the new lvl cap makes absolutely no sense at all..the event gear would be useless with new cap coming.we are already covered up with lvl 41 event gear..

smart decision would be release it after expansion..some lvl 46 mythic weapons in locks would be nice too..lol..

i assume goblin event is not too far off,then we would get the expansion,i just cant see sts doing ursoth before the expansion,but i could be wrong..

Farminer's
05-04-2015, 02:01 PM
having ursoth event before the new lvl cap makes absolutely no scene at all..the event gear would be useless with new cap coming.we are already covered up with lvl 41 event gear..

smart decision would be release it after expansion..some lvl 46 mythic weapons in locks would be nice too..lol..

i assume goblin event is not too far off,then we would get the expansion,i just cant see sts doing ursoth before the expansion,but i could be wrong..
It will go goblins,expansion, then ursoths

Hexiozu
05-05-2015, 10:49 PM
As people are making threads about hype trains and such. I'd thought I'd make a thread about guesses on how expansion will be released. We all know it's being presented as a community goal. I'm hoping Goblin Event will release. Any ideas or interests anyone has? :excitement:

The goblin event will be released after the goblins runs out of gold