PDA

View Full Version : New level cap

Caabatric
05-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I was wondering how people are going to do the next level cap.
Will you first level to 46 then run the maps, or do the maps and then cap to 46?

Abersit
05-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Can do either of the 2. but elite maps will be available at level 45-46

Serancha
05-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Android users will run the maps in the test server, then they can level without curiosity when the expansion gets here. The rest of us will have to choose.

Oursizes
05-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Yeah, this is why I suggested that sts tests their own dang content before releasing.. I mean this is the first company where I've seen them pull things out of a void and just throw it out, and wait for players to give feedback. This is very disappointing. It takes out all of the curiosity in the expansion, which is the point of it. Is it not? I don't mind waiting an extra 2 weeks or so, so that sts can actually play their own game instead of going based off players spamming "we need test server". This new " Productor" guy is just.. Lol. If sts is doing something, then they should do it with a passion, or not at all. No point in releasing a "new" expansion if its not even going to be new for half of the players. But anyways, congrats on destroying your own game STS.
Sincerely,
Me

merch_master
05-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Yeah, this is why I suggested that sts tests their own dang content before releasing.. I mean this is the first company where I've seen them pull things out of a void and just throw it out, and wait for players to give feedback. This is very disappointing. It takes out all of the curiosity in the expansion, which is the point of it. Is it not? I don't mind waiting an extra 2 weeks or so, so that sts can actually play their own game instead of going based off players spamming "we need test server". This new " Productor" guy is just.. Lol. If sts is doing something, then they should do it with a passion, or not at all. No point in releasing a "new" expansion if its not even going to be new for half of the players. But anyways, congrats on destroying your own game STS.
Sincerely,
Me
From what i know, STG is a pretty small company and except for this test server; i like the fact that they use the gaming community for testing and feedbacks and actually LISTEN to our feedbacks on a few occassions.
Dont hate on them; we wouldnt have this sweet community and game if not for those guys

Dex Scene
05-05-2015, 05:00 PM
This is why I got rid of Apple long time ago--because of their proprietary nonsense. I had the very first ipod, back when some of my friends were still using cassettes. I had the very first IPhone back when people thought I must be a millionaire for owning one. After 10 years of using apple products and being the guy who pre-ordered, I switched to Samsung and I will never buy another Apple "I" device again.

Sorry, it's a little off topic but I wanted to share for some food for thought.
Very nice decision!!

CheifR
05-05-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't see what's wrong with letting Android users test the game. Having a million people search for bugs all at once seems like a pretty efficient way to go about it to me

Caabatric
05-05-2015, 08:37 PM
I don't see what's wrong with letting Android users test the game. Having a million people search for bugs all at once seems like a pretty efficient way to go about it to me

The majority of the million users will instead run maps, memorize types of pulls and formulate strategies without loss of ankhs pots on the char they will actually use to run the content. If the maps come out the way they did in the actual map these users already know the ways to run them most effectively and which map to farm of the 3...

Usually in test servers I see 5-6 people actually post threads about bugs...(not to say that isn't helpful but why open it to everyone if 5-6 people actually do what u want it too)

CheifR
05-05-2015, 08:44 PM
The majority of the million users will instead run maps, memorize types of pulls and formulate strategies without loss of ankhs pots on the char they will actually use to run the content. If the maps come out the way they did in the actual map these users already know the ways to run them most effectively and which map to farm of the 3...

Usually in test servers I see 5-6 people actually post threads about bugs...(not to say that isn't helpful but why open it to everyone if 5-6 people actually do what u want it too)
Again there's nothing wrong with that. Who's to say they don't share these strategies in game with others? Besides it isn't as if anyone has come up with a better way of going about this; instead they just say "it isn't fair they get to see it first" although in the end it's for the greater good. Atm I don't believe there IS a better way.

nevercan
05-06-2015, 01:37 AM
This is why I got rid of Apple long time ago--because of their proprietary nonsense. I had the very first ipod, back when some of my friends were still using cassettes. I had the very first IPhone back when people thought I must be a millionaire for owning one. After 10 years of using apple products and being the guy who pre-ordered, I switched to Samsung and I will never buy another Apple "I" device again.

Sorry, it's a little off topic but I wanted to share for some food for thought.
That^^ i never know why but why do ppl even buy apple products? Its very expansif, u cant do test server (not that is that importand) and samsung is at least the same quality as apple :/

Enterradora
05-06-2015, 06:07 AM
I probably wanna lvl up on new maps, so i can get the new chests and stuff from there also searching the best way to run that maps.

Also im an android so yes, i will be able to test before, probably on TS we gonna be auto-lvl46, anyway i will try all normal maps atleast 3-5 times and then jump to elite.

Btw, and yes ill spend all the plat they give poopin locks, i find a bad decisions use the plat to go all enchanted whit full elixirs, then when expansion will be realised not gonna want to complain like "huh that maps on test server was more easy..".

If they only do the test server on andorid is not their fault is Apple policy fault so can't blame them, i always share the info to my guildmates when i know. I bet on every guild someone use android to play, just i hope they don't do the 'fiasco' like they did whit dragonite bar when planar tombs and the new amulet came.

gumball3000
05-06-2015, 06:27 AM
Nothing, i will disable xp gain and stay 41.

nevercan
05-06-2015, 07:15 AM
Nothing, i will disable xp gain and stay 41.
And... what wil u do?

Dex Scene
05-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Even though I don't want a test server for new expansion as it would be best to surprise all player base in main server but yes I agree this

If they only do the test server on andorid is not their fault is Apple policy fault so can't blame them, i always share the info to my guildmates when i know. I bet on every guild someone use android to play, just i hope they don't do the 'fiasco' like they did whit dragonite bar when planar tombs and the new amulet came.

Testmeluck
05-06-2015, 07:48 AM
I'd think you would need to level up to 45 than you can go in

merch_master
05-06-2015, 08:08 AM
I wont be completely concentrated on either...ill just go in and run the maps and analyse them as i naturally lvl up.
Onnce i hit 45/46, ill do the same for elites