PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to 41?

Glummie
05-02-2015, 06:11 PM
So I have a 21 rogue want to make the most of the 2x xp. Any1 kno the best place to lvl? Thx

JohnnyHardcore
05-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Watchers tomb 4 in travelers outpost. Form a party or jump on with some 41s, buy some xp elixirs, if you can.get the courage 15% bonus xp pack. Then hit it til your thumbs bleed.

Zylx
05-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Check out Seranchas guide:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4

To me, leveling in wt4 felt a lot faster than leveling in kt4..

mmaachilles211
05-02-2015, 10:09 PM
With X2 weekend it's really easy. Buy courage, a 7 day exp elix and then keep 50 % exp elix. That will bring you to 115% bonus xp. My rogue was 9 2 days ago and is now 38 with me not playing to much. Wt4 is the best place to do this.

Dashie
05-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Wt4 is best place to farm more xp when you have party at this level. I strongly recommend you to go solo in KT4. Much easier than wt4.

Zylx
05-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Wt4 is best place to farm more xp when you have party at this level. I strongly recommend you to go solo in KT4. Much easier than wt4.

For a rogue with the appropriate CC build and for any mage, WT4 is really easy to solo. I solo'd on my mage from Lv9 to Lv40 and I had lotsa fun doing so and it didn't even take very long (it especially wont now since it's double xp). And once I respec'd to a better CC build, I could very easily solo it on my rogue.

For some reason, KT4 seemed to be a little slower.

To the OP, the following is a list of ways to increase your XP gain:

-Using any XP elixir
-Using Abaddon
-Proc on Eggshell mythic ring
-Buying starter pack
-Running with a full party
-Running maps during double xp event

Everything stacks for a more potent increase.

SakuraXYZ
05-03-2015, 12:46 AM
For a rogue with the appropriate CC build and for any mage, WT4 is really easy to solo. I solo'd on my mage from Lv9 to Lv40 and I had lotsa fun doing so and it didn't even take very long (it especially wont now since it's double xp). And once I respec'd to a better CC build, I could very easily solo it on my rogue.

For some reason, KT4 seemed to be a little slower.

To the OP, the following is a list of ways to increase your XP gain:

-Using any XP elixir
-Using Abaddon
-Proc on Eggshell mythic ring
-Buying starter pack
-Running with a full party
-Running maps during double xp event

Everything stacks for a more potent increase.

May I ask what is your rogue build for WT4? I have trouble because I get swarmed a lot when soloing.

Zylx
05-03-2015, 12:59 AM
May I ask what is your rogue build for WT4? I have trouble because I get swarmed a lot when soloing.
I use Aimed, Nox, Traps, and Veil

Aimed for damage
Nox for AoE DoT damage
Traps for crowd control
Veil for those extra defense/offense buffs and debuffs

Aprove
05-03-2015, 01:01 AM
WT4, my friend, WT4
The best place for level up ;) for most people

Ssneakykills
05-03-2015, 02:09 AM
Best time is when we have events such as halloween or usroth event because you will always have a full team running wt4 and just use elxirs such weeklong elxir and you'll be done in no time

Or just run now with double xp and stack xp with elixirs

GuardianTwo
05-03-2015, 02:15 AM
To me, leveling in wt4 felt a lot faster than leveling in kt4..

I am not saying you are wrong or anything , but I felt opposite XD, I am now levelling a rouge, and I do KT4 in approx 2:20min +/- 10sec , and get approx 280xp(due to 2x XP event, with 50%xp kit it was around 380 I think but not sure) each run , and I think it's efficient not sure though, can you plz tell your avg time and xp in wt4
I have lvl40 rouge now and runs I mentioned was when I was lvl34-40 and using some lvl15/25/current_lvl gears.... Thnx in advance!!

Serancha
05-03-2015, 02:19 AM
The issue with wt4 is that mobs spawned by witches give no kills. The floor mobs that count for kills are different, yet they depend on the witch being alive a certain time in order to be triggered.

Basically the faster you go, the less exp you gain. The benefit to kraag is there is no waiting for spawns, no need to go into rooms to pull, every single kill counts and gives xp, and using the pull guide it has been proven mathematically faster.

However, I accept that many players are still conditioned to believe in wt4, from season 1-3 when spawned mobs actually counted, so do whatever suits you.

GuardianTwo
05-03-2015, 02:48 AM
The issue with wt4 is that mobs spawned by witches give no kills. The floor mobs that count for kills are different, yet they depend on the witch being alive a certain time in order to be triggered.

Basically the faster you go, the less exp you gain. The benefit to kraag is there is no waiting for spawns, no need to go into rooms to pull, every single kill counts and gives xp, and using the pull guide it has been proven mathematically faster.

However, I accept that many players are still conditioned to believe in wt4, from season 1-3 when spawned mobs actually counted, so do whatever suits you.

I agree , that's what I like, can pull mobs just passing by room ...

jn2002dk
05-03-2015, 04:08 AM
KT4 is good, much better than WT4 though on my rogue i found it faster to just repeatedly run the first level of what ever area suits your current level

Reason being you'll have a party almost all of the time

On my sorcerer and warrior i did it in KT3 and KT4 though

Magegrimm
05-04-2015, 02:02 AM
I use Aimed, Nox, Traps, and Veil

Aimed for damage
Nox for AoE DoT damage
Traps for crowd control
Veil for those extra defense/offense buffs and debuffs
Well I disagree on this build either veil OR trap but not in the same time, what I do is veil in kt4 and wt4 I use traps because of those huge mobs. I run both tbh

Trikzy
05-04-2015, 10:52 PM
Is using the following build for a PvE rogue good or could it be better?
1) Noxious bolt
2) Shadow piercer
3) Aimed shot
4) Razor shield

PhoenixPrime
05-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Going to agree with all the Kraag tomb and Elixir comments too.

We did Kraag Tomb 4 to level up (using Serancha's guide which REALLY REALLY helped, using those alcoves works like a charm), we also did Krakken Mines a few times for a change of pace (but there are a couple of spots where we tend to die, so we'd head back to the Tombs). Sometimes we did a party, sometimes just solo.

We also stacked all the XP items that we could:
Courage Kit
7 Day elixir
60 minute combo
Abaddon (only have on some of our char, but 10% helps)

I think we were getting something like 800 or 900 xp for each run in KT4 when everything was stacked.

Serancha
05-05-2015, 04:17 PM
The WT / KT thing will always be a debate. I know WT4 "feels" fast because of the "wow I'm killing so many mobs" factor. My guide just provided the numbers for an option nobody had previously considered.

It's really a personal choice. Believe it or not, some people actually use maps to level, and never go into the tombs. *gasp*

kinzmet
05-05-2015, 05:05 PM
KT is great because it doesnt have witches that spawns skeletons (spawned skeletons dont have EXP). But there are less people to party with (unless you run with guildmates). Unlike WT where theres swarm of people you can have PuG parties. WT is also faster If your running with at least one sorcerer, it will be 5 to 6 mins to complete the tomb considering its a PuG party.

These can help you on your EXP:
1. EXP Elixirs kits
2. Allies daily gift (Klaas or Shabot) Exp Elixirs
3. Courage pack
4. Abbadon
5. At least 3 people in party (or full party would be nice)
6. Minimize your deaths will doing the runs (not dying at all is the best way)

LadySaphoria
05-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Kraag Tombs level 4 will jump you up to the high levels in no time. My sister constantly ran k.t. and in two days she went from 31 to 41. 😊